The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

so Im kindof concerned ladies..
1. Im kindof excited because this one has now made it 3 days past my october one.. BUT
2. I havent had any ms yet, I know some people say that some dont have it but I want it if it means healthy!! I had it BAD with my DD.. Im getting nauseous every now and then but I have yet to get sick, my friend who is preg too said that she didnt get sick until 7 weeks or so and Im only about 6.5
Any ideas ladies?

1. Im kindof excited because this one has now made it 3 days past my october one.. BUT
2. I havent had any ms yet, I know some people say that some dont have it but I want it if it means healthy!! I had it BAD with my DD.. Im getting nauseous every now and then but I have yet to get sick, my friend who is preg too said that she didnt get sick until 7 weeks or so and Im only about 6.5
Any ideas ladies?

I feel the same way! Still no ms here either. Heartburn at night maybe every other night, tired a bit, cramps occasionally but not awful...maybe we just count ourselves lucky!?! No way to tell until a docs visit, and mines not for two weeks still. It's just another blasted 2ww! Ug.

Hello girls!

Sorry I've been really quiet, got married on 9th November and have been feeling really ill since before that, plus I got a touch of the old depression kicking in again, think it's just cos I've had so much happen in the last few months.

Can I just say congratulations to everyone who has got their :bfp: since I was last on but especially to heavyheart, if anyone "deserves" to be pregnant sweetheart it's you! :hugs:

I've got my first scan next Thursday which I can't wait for!

Me and DH have been considering a move back up North for me as being around my true friends and family made me realise exactly how much I missed them all and I would love to be close to them at this point in my life. Not sure on whether we'll go for it though as DH would have to stay down South to work and then just come to me on a weekend - not exactly a great start to married life!
It's something we're discussing though and I'll see how I feel about it in a few months time, I'm almost sure we'll do it though, for the rent on a one bed flat down here, we could get a three bed house back home! We'll have to move anyway once baby is born as there's just not enough room where we are now...

Anyway! That's my news and stuff....Really good to see the bfp's still coming, I've updated the first page in celebration LOL!!

Aw thank you so much, so happy to have my bfp :hugs:, i found out the day my friend went into labour so i got my wish of my bfp it made being her birthing partner all the more special.

A huge congratulations on your wedding :hugs::hugs: i hope you had a wonderful day!!! Iam sorry to hear you've had a bit of depression, its not a nice feeling i understand fully, I hope the coming days and weeks bring you better days, you've always got us here when you need a hug in your day :thumbup::thumbup: xxxx

Any ideas ladies?

I feel the same way! Still no ms here either. Heartburn at night maybe every other night, tired a bit, cramps occasionally but not awful...maybe we just count ourselves lucky!?! No way to tell until a docs visit, and mines not for two weeks still. It's just another blasted 2ww! Ug.

Iam the same ladies, i always get ms bang on 6wks iam now 7 and its nothing like what iam used to, more just feeling sick on and off and i havent actually threw up yet. Iam soooo tired though like constantly along with being starving and have such sore bbs.

Iam just trying not to worry, my last pregnancy i never thought for a minute anything was wrong as it was the worst ms id ever had along with all the other symptoms so it was a huge devastating shock to get our scan at 13weeks and to be told the worst news, i remember screaming and crying and the only thing i could say was you must be wrong cause iam sick all the time :cry: so i guess relying on symptoms doesnt always work. Who said this pregnancy stuff was easy eh??? oh how id love pregnancy innocence back and just take it all for granted with no worries :hugs:

On a happier note i have my first scan a week 2moro, they are giving me an early scan to put my mind at ease :thumbup: am sooooo anxious and scared about it already xxx

I have the same symptoms except for the sore bbs, I just am SUPER tired and feel nauseous every now and then but never sick. I slept for about 12 hours the other night and STILL took an hour an a half nap during the afternoon!!! it was CRAZY!! I COMPLETELY agree, I wish I wasnt worrying about every little symptom I do or do not have..
I am starting to get sick too :( last night I could barely sleep because my nose was just draining like crazy down my throat and now theres that filmy feeling all over my throat when I swallow, and now its sore too :cry: I hate being sick!!! ESPECIALLY when I cant really do anything about it!!

Any ideas ladies?

Hi. With DD I didn't have MS until about 7 1/2-8 weeks... and it lasted until the 12 week mark! But I also know a lot of ppl who never had it at all!

I have the same symptoms except for the sore bbs, I just am SUPER tired and feel nauseous every now and then but never sick. I slept for about 12 hours the other night and STILL took an hour an a half nap during the afternoon!!! it was CRAZY!! I COMPLETELY agree, I wish I wasnt worrying about every little symptom I do or do not have..
I am starting to get sick too :( last night I could barely sleep because my nose was just draining like crazy down my throat and now theres that filmy feeling all over my throat when I swallow, and now its sore too :cry: I hate being sick!!! ESPECIALLY when I cant really do anything about it!!

Hey there,

dont worry about not having morning sickness...be thankful you dont have it..my sister had it thru the entire 9 months straight up to the day my nephew was born!!

With my DD I was sick from about 3 months till about 7 months. Ive also read that statistically women who experience ms have healthy babies as opposed to those who dont.. not to say anything will be wrong if I dont get sick.. just one of those things Im going to be nervous about since I didnt get sick with my last 2 pregnancies and those were miscarriages...

If morning sickness equals healthy babies then I'm going to give birth to a Mr or Miss Universe :dohh:

Hi ladies I am new to this thread! I will be testing on the 4th or 5th....but i have tested already BFNs:-( Me and my darling partner did an at home insemination using soft cups on 11/18 and 11/20. I got a positive OBK on the 19th and I am praying to the man above that I get my positive BFP this month. The first time we tried was in May and that was a BFN.

Symptoms I have had sore nipples, waking up out of bed with nausea, twinges and different crapping pains in my left pelvic area. Also insane sore abdomen as if I had done 100 sit-ups crazyyyy sore! Also I have had a crazy about of eggwhite cm yesterday it was so much and it had a yellow tint to it. Today I didn’t get out of bed until 11am which is soooo not me...my darling partner said to me, you have to be pregnant you never sleep in this late..I am always out of bed by 8am.

I would just love to give her a BFP for Christmas :cloud9:

FXD to all you who are in your 2ww and Congrats to all who have had your BFP’s!!!

-Lee

What kind of test would you ladies recommend? I have been using some test strips i bought in bulk from ebay I believe. They say HCG on them come individually packaged...I am going to be heading to the drugstore and wanted to see what you ladies recommend

thanks

Welcome twomommy's FXed for you! We are about the same timing, I had my iui's done on the 20th and 21st and I'm pretty sure I o'd on the Sunday night during the night. I have my bloodtest set for the 3rd.

Frisbee- I didn't have any ms with my DS, just nausea at times and he is very healthy! Try not to worry:hugs:

Me- I am having terrible lower back pain on my right side with cramping inside on my right as well. Very similar to the pain I had while using the injections right up until ovulation. I'm hoping implantation pain. It really is very uncomfortable, it kept me up last night and made me feel crappy all day. I took some Tylenol so it has abated somewhat.

The eBay ones are probably fine, I get mine from the Internet too. A frer or first response early result is a good one.

well I'm still gassy but still haven't gotten a bfp. I haven't tested this month because i think my cycle is all messed up. I still think I should have started my period on the 26th but last month I didn't start until the 28th..so I'm not testing unless I don't start tomorrow. Congrats on all the bfp.

Welcome 2mommies! I definitely say get an hpt that has pink dye at the very least, I have used first response brand and its never let me down :)
I hope you gals get your BFP! :thumbup:

Mas I hope you get your BFP! I will keep my fingers and toes and anything i can cross for you!!!

Welcome twomommy's FXed for you! We are about the same timing, I had my iui's done on the 20th and 21st and I'm pretty sure I o'd on the Sunday night during the night. I have my bloodtest set for the 3rd.

Frisbee- I didn't have any ms with my DS, just nausea at times and he is very healthy! Try not to worry:hugs:

Me- I am having terrible lower back pain on my right side with cramping inside on my right as well. Very similar to the pain I had while using the injections right up until ovulation. I'm hoping implantation pain. It really is very uncomfortable, it kept me up last night and made me feel crappy all day. I took some Tylenol so it has abated somewhat.

Thankssss I went out and bought an “Answer” pregnancy test and we shall see what happens...it is so disheartening when i only see one line :sad: but we shall see what happens...

Welcome 2mommies! I definitely say get an hpt that has pink dye at the very least, I have used first response brand and its never let me down :)
I hope you gals get your BFP! :thumbup:

when would your recommend I take the pregnancy test? first morning pee??

Depends on how late you are, with my DD I tested around 1pm with a frer and it was a DARK Bfp, but I was also about 8 weeks along with her before I even found out!!!
With this one and us actively trying FMU (first morning urine) is definitely what you want to use. Answer Brand didnt show up as dark for me as the Frer but each person is different :)

What kind of test would you ladies recommend? I have been using some test strips i bought in bulk from ebay I believe. They say HCG on them come individually packaged...I am going to be heading to the drugstore and wanted to see what you ladies recommend

thanks

Welcome 2mommies, :flower:

I did every test in the book at 11 dpo and out of all of them, the dollar store one (New Choice) and the FRER were the darkest, when they were blanket white the day before. I would recommend the dollar store ones if you are a POASer, cause for me, they have been amazing to watch get darker. Good luck!

Ironically enough, I had a major freak out this AM regarding hpt's cause I haven't taken one since 30dpo - (test line had been consistently darker than the control by then) and today the test line was half as dark as the control line!! I was flipping out I was losing my little dude or dudette but realized after researching a bit that I guess once your hcg hormones get high enough, the hpt's can't process that much hormone and they will give lighter readings! If you dilute your urine when your hcg levels are highest you will see that dark test line again, and as your pregnancy gets to the second tri, those levels come back down a bit and your tests will return to nice dark lines on their own, or so the theory goes. (I should have guessed something was up because I finally got ms yesterday - came on like a freakin mac truck noon yesterday all day till I got in bed :sick:) So be forewarned POASer's like me... when you get your bfp and keep testing, this may happen! I couldn't believe with all my research I missed this one...what a unnecessary heartache this morning! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->