The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Me- I am having terrible lower back pain on my right side with cramping inside on my right as well. Very similar to the pain I had while using the injections right up until ovulation. I'm hoping implantation pain. It really is very uncomfortable, it kept me up last night and made me feel crappy all day. I took some Tylenol so it has abated somewhat.

Fingersxed your little eggy is getting all snuggled in for the long haul!!! :hugs:

Goodluck Mas!! Im crossing everything possible for you!!!
Cera How far along are you? Im so sorry you feel poorly. I have a cold so Ive been coughing up yellow crap from my throat (TMI I know) Im probably going to call the dr today..
I feel like CRAP!!!! :(

Good morning ladies, my back is somewhat better today, just stiff. I slept better too but still woke up a few times to pee and my back was achey. The progesterone makes me pee a lot too so prob not a symptom, lol. I don't have cramping anymore so that is better. Hoping it was all implantation but won't know for sure until the weekend. I may start testing tomorrow, it'll be 8 or 9 dpo (10dp trigger and 8 DP 2nd iui). I know it will prob be negative but I bought the 10 miu/ml hcg tests that are supposed to be super sensitive.

Goodluck Mas!! Im crossing everything possible for you!!!
Cera How far along are you? Im so sorry you feel poorly. I have a cold so Ive been coughing up yellow crap from my throat (TMI I know) Im probably going to call the dr today..
I feel like CRAP!!!! :(

I'm 35 dpo, 7 weeks 0 days today. Sorry bout that cold u have...coughing up stuff stinks!! I'm out of town all week at a conference and it's rough being away from the comforts and convience of home.

Im 7 weeks 0 days tomorrow!! Weird. I feel like CRAP. I feel VERY nauseous as I write this right now.. so nauseous that Im getting those chills.. I think Im going to go sit in the bathroom for a minute..

yep.. hit send on that post and made it to the bathroom just in time.. I dont know if this is from being sick or if its ms though :/

yep.. hit send on that post and made it to the bathroom just in time.. I dont know if this is from being sick or if its ms though :/

Sounds like ms otherwise I have your cold too! Haven't actually thrown up yet, but crawled to some crackers in my hotel room this morning and just getting a few down took some of that naseau away... At least for a few minutes. How can something the size of an appleseed cause us to be so debilitated?

Haven't heard from our testing ladies in a while...babygirl and Coleey were supposed to test, I thought? Anyone else with new news!??? Mas you temping...if so seen an increase yet since u thought u had implantation a few days ago!??

still uber gassy with a touch a bfp!!!!!

Attachments

• 111128_0009.jpg
    111128_0009.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations hun! :)
Ceraaa! You make me chuckle hun! :D I'll update soon as I have one test left. It calls to me when I pee in the mornings. :haha: As I was a while into my pregnancy with my LO before I got a bfp, my OH thinks I should wait and not waste money on pee sticks. I'm feeling very impatient though! :wacko:

Good news is I'm veeery late, bloated (so much that my fave jeans are tight), peeing a lot and have bright yellow wee, lots of yellowy tinged cm (looks like the cm I had with LO), nursing my LO at bedtime is really uncomfortable and hes not getting much, gassy and more bowel movements than usual, crazy dreams, hungry and mild cramping on and off. I do feel pregnant, but I'm scared to admit to myself as last cycle was so upsetting! :cry: xx

Im crossing everything for you Coleey! Those symptoms sound very promising, but I understand about not wanting to get your hopes up.
I went into a walk in clinic this morning to hopefully get some antibiotics and knock this cold thing out. My ins requires us to have a PCM and then get a referral from there to go see an ob and since we are moving on sunday we havent gotten a pcm yet and we are moving 10 hours away so theres no point in spending money to see a dr right now when I will have to do the same thing again in a week.. BLEH. Anyway after an hour or so of unnecessary talking (on the nurses part) I FINALLY get my antibiotics.. Im SO ready to start feeling better!! the only thing I hate about pregnancy is that theres no medicines to take for colds or sinusitis (which is what they suspect I have) :( Hope you ladies are having a good day.. mine has started awfully and now its raining with some ice thrown in YUCK!

Thanks hun! :) I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I was super gassy with my son from day 1, gave my OH some serious competition! :xmas13: xx

So I have had cramping, nausea, yesterday when I wipped there was clear CM with tiny specs of blood...I was walking to lunch and I almost threw up...had lunch and then used the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pinkis tint on the toilet paper...could it be AF or implantation bleeding????

still uber gassy with a touch a bfp!!!!!

What kind of gassy are we talking about? And how long did it go on for? I've been super gassy but I'm only 8-9dpo (thinking more 8 now)... :wacko:

:flower: congratulations!!

I was super gassy, like silent but deadly ones that were knocking the OH off the bed! Every other day it seemed though.

Hiya Ladies!!!:hi: Do you mind if I join you? I am 11 DPO and been super gassy as well like really loud but not deadly at all lol like no smell at all (most of the time anyways, but DH does inform me otherwise from time to time!! HAHA) :rofl:

:dust: to all of you!!!

So I have had cramping, nausea, yesterday when I wipped there was clear CM with tiny specs of blood...I was walking to lunch and I almost threw up...had lunch and then used the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pinkis tint on the toilet paper...could it be AF or implantation bleeding????
it could definitely be imp, what dpo are you? When do you plan to test?? :dust: :dust: :dust: !!

Congrats amber! What dpo were you when you got your BFP?
Good luck coleey! FXed for you.
2mommies, your not out yet! Think positive!
I'm not temping Cera, I just have never tried as I get monitored at the clinic.
I'm going to test in the morning with fmu, prob too soon at 9 dpo but I bought twenty tests so I'm gonna start tomorrow!

well ladies my addiction got the best of me I went out and bought a test came straight home and took it.... AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT I GOT MY BFP :bfp:!!!!! :wohoo::happydance: the symptom that was different for me this month as to the last 4 months was the pulling/twinge on my right side around my hip bone, and extremely tender/full boobies. and I never had any implantation bleeding.. just a pinkish teng to my cm the last 2 days. I think I am between 11-13 dpo... Hope this helps! Thank all of you so much for all the support!!!!! :hugs:

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->