The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

well ladies my addiction got the best of me I went out and bought a test came straight home and took it.... AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT I GOT MY BFP :bfp:!!!!! :wohoo::happydance: the symptom that was different for me this month as to the last 4 months was the pulling/twinge on my right side around my hip bone, and extremely tender/full boobies. and I never had any implantation bleeding.. just a pinkish teng to my cm the last 2 days. I think I am between 11-13 dpo... Hope this helps! Thank all of you so much for all the support!!!!! :hugs:

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay!!! Congratulations!!

Heyyy thanks for the reply....I believe I am 9 dpo today...I'm not sure when to test....i tested this AM & they were BFN...so I think I am going to wait til I am late...

So I have had cramping, nausea, yesterday when I wipped there was clear CM with tiny specs of blood...I was walking to lunch and I almost threw up...had lunch and then used the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pinkis tint on the toilet paper...could it be AF or implantation bleeding????
it could definitely be imp, what dpo are you? When do you plan to test?? :dust: :dust: :dust: !!

Hey Mas

No more pink when I wiped tonight...let's see what happens when I wake up in the AM! FXed for us 9 dpo girls!!!

Congrats amber! What dpo were you when you got your BFP?
Good luck coleey! FXed for you.
2mommies, your not out yet! Think positive!
I'm not temping Cera, I just have never tried as I get monitored at the clinic.
I'm going to test in the morning with fmu, prob too soon at 9 dpo but I bought twenty tests so I'm gonna start tomorrow!

How is your tww going for both of you? Anything different from your last cycles? Lots of luck to you both :) xx

Today I am 9 dpo I believe..

I have had lite pink (sometimes with cm) when i wipe off and on for the past 2 days...the first day it happen I had a lot of eggwhite cm with tiny dots of blood and then the lite pinkish on the toilet paper later on in the day...

I keep feeling like i am getting my period, I have stained my undies but everything i go to the bathroom there is nothing there....

how long is IB?

Congrats amber! What dpo were you when you got your BFP?
Good luck coleey! FXed for you.
2mommies, your not out yet! Think positive!
I'm not temping Cera, I just have never tried as I get monitored at the clinic.
I'm going to test in the morning with fmu, prob too soon at 9 dpo but I bought twenty tests so I'm gonna start tomorrow!

I really wasn't trying this month so I paid NO attention to dates, according to my little signature ticker thing, I was like 14dpo but I refused to test before my period was late and I had my period on the 28th of October, which was actually 2 days later than normal. So on November 28th I tested with dollar store test and got a bfp but it looked weird to me so that night I got a frer and definitely bfp!!!

well ladies my addiction got the best of me I went out and bought a test came straight home and took it.... AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT I GOT MY BFP :bfp:!!!!! :wohoo::happydance: the symptom that was different for me this month as to the last 4 months was the pulling/twinge on my right side around my hip bone, and extremely tender/full boobies. and I never had any implantation bleeding.. just a pinkish teng to my cm the last 2 days. I think I am between 11-13 dpo... Hope this helps! Thank all of you so much for all the support!!!!! :hugs:

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

congrats!!! I had the strange twinge thing too! That is how I "knew"

2mommies, I hope this is your implantation bleeding!!!!

Congratulations and H & H nine months to those with their :bfp:'s :happydance:

EMSchick, I think you have to take the award for quickest bfp on this thread :haha:

Good luck and :dust: to everyone else waiting to test :hugs:

Kate Im super excited for you to have your scan tomorrow!!! Will you post pictures??

Of course!! :haha:

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up early for it, I'm really not an early riser at the best of times but since getting my bfp, it's nearly impossible for me to get up before 10am :blush:

Well no sign of the :witch: just still some pinkish blood when i wipe..last night i woke up at 5am to pee which i never do..then I hard horrific cramping in my left groin area...not sure what that was all about...today I&#8217;ve been having a lot of lower back pain...sharp pain in my left boob, sensitive nipples...I am also constipated and i feel bloated....just feeling crazy but my gosh I hope this is my BFP <3

FX&#8217;ed to all those in their 2ww! Tons and tons of baby :dust:

& congratulations to all who have gotten their BFP!!!

I'm super bloated today as well, also constipated and having some twinges,. I tested this morning but it was 2nd morning urine as I got up at least twice in the night to pee. It was bfn but sometimes it looks like a faint second line- that is just me being crazy! Gonna test again tomorrow!
Congrats to the BFP's!

hello ladies =)

I was supposed to test sunday and totally didnt have a chance to stop for a test.
Today is Weds and i still havent tested.

I dont know what the heck to do since i got BFN on hpt and Negative on a blood test. I know that sometimes it can be to early for both.

i have been having lots of heart burn lots of nausea and weird "feelings" around the navel and pubic bone.

and normal things that i like make me feel weird.

Like today i had some fresh fruit at work..pineapple honeydew canteloupe and strawberries..everything tasted sour and weird

i tried to call the ob/gyn today for an appt and they were closed
i am going to try to call tomorrow.

im afraid to make a big fuss and its neg.

I am however at 20 days as of tonite that im late.

oh yes i forgot

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 TO ALL THE NEW BFPS =)
so excited for all of you!

haha I totally understand Kate, I cant wait to see!! and
YAY Mas!!! Try to have a hpt sitting out so you can take it when you see it, put the picture up on here if you think its faint!!! I hope its your BFP!!! and
2mommies, those sound like really good symptoms!! and
Babygirl at least AF hasnt shown up! talking about feeling weird down there I knew something was going on because I started getting VERY itchy right above my pubic bone, just above the top of my girly hairs :haha: it was SO weird but it hasnt bothered me for about 2 weeks now so Im wondering if it was just that first few weeks of the uterus growing and putting pressure there and now my skin is used to it... hmmm.. oh well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->