The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

How is everyone today? Nearly Friday.. yay! :happydance: xx

I go for my beta tomorrow, so I'm feeling worried

Im worried for you =) or worrying with you lol

I go monday at 5pm (usa) to find out what the deal is
today im 21 days late.

2 negative hpts...2 days before being late and 1 a day after being late
1 negative blood test....about 5 days late? or maybe 8 days..cant remember exactly.

so i called the gyno today and the girl in the office says " it could have been to early for all the testing"

dun dun dun dun

keep me posted this weekend on everyone =)

Good luck tomorrow Mas! :hugs:

It really could be too early hun. I didn't get my bfp with my son until very late, had so many negative tests before that too. When I finally got a bfp she thought I must have only just conceived, she was so shocked when she felt how big my uterus was! :haha: Stay positive hunny! :hugs: xx

Good luck tomorrow Mas! :hugs:

It really could be too early hun. I didn't get my bfp with my son until very late, had so many negative tests before that too. When I finally got a bfp she thought I must have only just conceived, she was so shocked when she felt how big my uterus was! :haha: Stay positive hunny! :hugs: xx

with my daughter i took a test and it was negative, then i was so sick for a few days ....dehydrated beyond belief, went to the er and they never tested me because i couldnt pee for them. so i found out via hpt at like 7 weeks....so who knows right?

how far were you when you found out?

Well the :witch: got me this afternoon I'm so upset...my temps were high this AM but full flow too so confused!! Guess symptoms got the best of me this cycle

:( Im sorry 2mommies!!

Good luck Coleey!!

Im doing ok.. the past few weeks Ive always gotten nauseated around 11pm.. well on tuesday night I got sick but Ive been battling a cold so I didnt know if thats what it was or if it was m/s. Well today I got sick and Ive been feeling much better cold wise so Im thinking this is the start of my m/s!!!!! I cant believe Im actually happy about vomit but Im hoping and praying that its an excellent sign that this lil one is super sticky!!

hello ladues I promessied my self that I wouldnt come on here till I get a bfp but I have been in so muxh pain bur I dont know how to disribe it I have had it for a week now. Teasteda cupple of days ago buy noyhing but bit worried that if I am tjen what is this pain as I got it the day we got a positive test then a miss carage the next day my belly is so sore like ita bruised but not like some on has just sqeezed me and filled me witj big amaunt of fluids he hee was gonna say fizzlo pop but im not that gassy so my oh thinks olol any ideas xx

hello ladues I promessied my self that I wouldnt come on here till I get a bfp but I have been in so muxh pain bur I dont know how to disribe it I have had it for a week now. Teasteda cupple of days ago buy noyhing but bit worried that if I am tjen what is this pain as I got it the day we got a positive test then a miss carage the next day my belly is so sore like ita bruised but not like some on has just sqeezed me and filled me witj big amaunt of fluids he hee was gonna say fizzlo pop but im not that gassy so my oh thinks olol any ideas xx

sorry that you are in so much pain =(

I hope that its nothing to horrible.

Happy Sunday night ladies ( note the sarcasm that its sunday blah) back to work tomorrow.

My ob/gyn appointment is at 5pm tomorrow.........im nervous!

Happy Sunday night ladies ( note the sarcasm that its sunday blah) back to work tomorrow.

What's the verdict babygirl!????!!!

Oh lord dini, sounds awful... Have you considered going to the doctor!? Hope u find out what's going on soon so u can start feeling better! :hugs:

What's the verdict babygirl!????!!!

the verdict is...............they did a stat blood work..i'll know either tonite or tomorrow morning
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the wait is killing me

the dr did an internal and said she doesnt know by how my uterus is feeling
oy vey

My beta was negative again, I am still holding onto hope the 12dpiui is too early, am I delusional? I'm going to test tomorrow morning I think just to see. I will be 15 dpiui if negative I can pretty much figure this cycles a bust. I made an appt with my re for a consult, I think we may do ivf in jan2012. I'm going to do a natural cycle this month, hey maybe it'll work, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->