The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

i got my BFP I still cannot believe it woke the OH up at about 5 this morning he didnt beleive me and then he woke up and was like yep 2 lines just waiting for the doctors to open to book my midwafiey things hehe yay

Hey ladies. I stalk here but very rarely post.

Thats great new Dinidani. What DPO are you?

Mas - sorry the beta was negative. 12 DP IUI is still early. Fingers crossed.

Good luck babygirl.

im now 18 dpo but spent 2 hours down doctor yesterday night as was getting pain for like 4-5 days so everyone was asking me if i think it was an ectopic but the dr said nothing 2 seriuse sent me home telling me to test in a few weeks but realy weanted to test this morning so got a faint positive but this stage last time i got a positive i had a m/c but no sign this time so fingers x'ed xx

im now 18 dpo but spent 2 hours down doctor yesterday night as was getting pain for like 4-5 days so everyone was asking me if i think it was an ectopic but the dr said nothing 2 seriuse sent me home telling me to test in a few weeks but realy weanted to test this morning so got a faint positive but this stage last time i got a positive i had a m/c but no sign this time so fingers x'ed xx

Fingers crossed hun. 18dpo so there is still hope for me with a BFN today at 11dpo.

Congratulations!

I am going out of my mind with the waiting waiting waiting.
They called in a stat testing last nite but i was there and got the blood done at like 530, so they said the latest i'd know is this morning, its 8 am come on open open open open (the dr's office lol)

Im betting on a negative though because I have horrible luck.

Hello everyone,

I think someone needs to update the thread's title to 25 BFP's
because I got mine and Dini got hers =)

omg
dr confirmed preggo!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
woohooooooooooo

Yay congratulations babygirl!!!

What dpo are you? Have all other tests been negative?

Happy and Healthy 9mths and beyond'

Yay congratulations babygirl!!!

What dpo are you? Have all other tests been negative?

Happy and Healthy 9mths and beyond'

I am as of today 25 days late for my period. I ovulated around 10/28.

period was due 11/11 ( i have a 33 day cycle)

Had a blood test done around the 15th of nov was negative, and 2 urines before that were negative.

just wasnt feeling right..nausea and weird feelings then being 24 days late was like hmmmmmmmmmmmm not so normal.

so last week i made the appt and had a stat blood result last nite

whew

im still in shock

Wow! How amazing but very frustrating for you.

At least you're already a good way through the first trimester.

Congratulations again.

Wow! How amazing but very frustrating for you.

At least you're already a good way through the first trimester.

Congratulations again.

Thank you =0)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust::dust:vv

Ahhhhh!!!! Oh my gosh babygirl we got our bfps!! Yay!!!!! Congrats to you too dini!! coleey and mas have you tested yet?

How exciting to see even more bfp's on here :) congratulations babygirl and dani, happy & healthy 9 months to you both : dust: xx

Hello everyone,

omg
dr confirmed preggo!
woohooooooooooo

HURRAY hurray HURRAY!!!!! :happydance: I totally knew it!! I soooo was prayin for u girl!!!! So when did u ov again, trying to figure out what DPO u are and how close our pregnancy's are! Happy day to you!!

i got my BFP I still cannot believe it woke the OH up at about 5 this morning he didnt beleive me and then he woke up and was like yep 2 lines just waiting for the doctors to open to book my midwafiey things hehe yay

That's freaking awesome dinidani!!! You started the hot streak on this thread again!!!!!! Congrats girlie!!!! :happydance:

I dont know my dpo but I know I should be about 8 weeks today, how far along are you now Cera?

Hello everyone,

omg
dr confirmed preggo!
woohooooooooooo

HURRAY hurray HURRAY!!!!! :happydance: I totally knew it!! I soooo was prayin for u girl!!!! So when did u ov again, trying to figure out what DPO u are and how close our pregnancy's are! Happy day to you!!

WELL i have no clue! the dr says she thinks im about 4 weeks...by my calculations i should be 7 weeks, i keep my stats on an app..and it says 7 weeks, but i remember that i posted on here about "clear stringy sticky" discharge...let me go back because dr says that was ov!

So I've been talking with a friend and skulking around on google.
I had 2 "clumps" of extremely sticky very clear stretchie mucus come out today at 2 different times.
I had a hormonal outburst like 2 hours ago where i raged and bit everyone's heads off in my path...then 2 mins later i was fine!

everything i eat is making me feel sick and bloated.

Still no witch yet though.

i found it it was nov 13th so thats when i'd have o'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"