The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

So I've been talking with a friend and skulking around on google.
I had 2 "clumps" of extremely sticky very clear stretchie mucus come out today at 2 different times.
I had a hormonal outburst like 2 hours ago where i raged and bit everyone's heads off in my path...then 2 mins later i was fine!

everything i eat is making me feel sick and bloated.

Still no witch yet though.

i found it it was nov 13th so thats when i'd have o'd

ok ladies so if i o'd on 11/13 im due approx 8-6-12 which happens to be my mother's birthday! she passed away 3 years ago..im sitting here thinking what a great xmas present =)
:cloud9::cloud9:

I dont know my dpo but I know I should be about 8 weeks today, how far along are you now Cera?

Hey frisbee, I'm 8 weeks two days today, so our little beans are on the same track!!! I actually go for our first ultrasound on Thursday...can't wait! Eek!!

oh yay Cera!!! We have a huge mix up with insurance right now so I have NO idea when Ill be getting in to see a dr :/

Congratulations to Dani and babygirl! :happydance: H & H nine months to you both!

thank you!

I know i went nuts trying to wait it out lol and everyone went nuts with me.

I havent been able to stop smiling for 2 days!

how are you all doing my GGs? Im feeling quite awful actually... not really nauseous but not feeling great :( Not so awesome when trying to unpack and get settled in after a big move!

how are you all doing my GGs? Im feeling quite awful actually... not really nauseous but not feeling great :( Not so awesome when trying to unpack and get settled in after a big move!

Hey Frisbee! Sorry your not feeling great...I feel ya on that! Just gassing this place up around here - my poor house hold has been full of toxic fumes lately! :sick: DH actually came in the living room yesterday, took the cat from the top of the couch (where I was laying) and moved her to another part of the room and said it was because he was afraid that the stench would harm her lungs! :blush: I honestly never thought I would ever be comfortable "letting them rip" in front of anyone, and now it's like I can't believe I held them in this long! :haha: Oh, the FREEDOM!

I have been having a hankering for some BFP's; dinidana and babygirl got me all geared up for more...where's all our other testing GG's at!?!? :shrug:

AF got me, stupid witch! Oh well, were going to do a natural cycle or two then if nothing well do IVF, I ordered supplements so I hope they work!
Congrats baby girl and dinidani! So very happy for you both!
Last night I had such bad cramps, I was laying on the couch and my little dog Stella stepped on my tummy and I yelled so loud in pain she peed herself, all over my legs! She was very embarrassed and went and hid under the table for an hour! Poor Stella Bella!

Hi everyone, jumping in here hoping yall could send some of your luck my way. Did anyone have SUPER sore nipples for 6 days around 2dpo-8dpo? I have also been having very vivid dreams about animals and babies, random cravings and can't watch any show without crying. Only 10dpo but keeping my fingers crossed because I just feel random, even made a trip to the grocery store for some cereal that I just had to have. Also been waking up the past two nights to pee when I've never done that before.

hiya girlies is there nott anything I can do or take to ease my ms as ive been waking up midnight the last week or soo a few days I have been sick but I feel realy sick but cant grr and is it normal to have a huge (bump) belly at 5 weeks as someone asked me if I was having twins as im not a big girl but I have gained alot of weight round my tummy and just wondering if these is normal xxxx baby dust to all that are testing soon xx

hiya girlies is there nott anything I can do or take to ease my ms as ive been waking up midnight the last week or soo a few days I have been sick but I feel realy sick but cant grr and is it normal to have a huge (bump) belly at 5 weeks as someone asked me if I was having twins as im not a big girl but I have gained alot of weight round my tummy and just wondering if these is normal xxxx baby dust to all that are testing soon xx

Hey dini- I have learned to eat small snacks/meals, pretty much every hour all dang day, only way I stave off the nausea! If i try and stretch it out, the nausea is there within minutes! And finally figured out cut up bananas in a bowl of milk right before bed makes for a good nights sleep! That only took me three weeks of heartburn all night to figure out. And for ur tummy, welcome to "the bloat" my love!! Sadly, no pants fit even remotely comfortably anymore! Good luck finding what works for u!

AF got me, stupid witch! Oh well, were going to do a natural cycle or two then if nothing well do IVF, I ordered supplements so I hope they work!
Congrats baby girl and dinidani! So very happy for you both!
Last night I had such bad cramps, I was laying on the couch and my little dog Stella stepped on my tummy and I yelled so loud in pain she peed herself, all over my legs! She was very embarrassed and went and hid under the table for an hour! Poor Stella Bella!

Awe girl, I'm so sorry! :hugs: Keep on keepin on, I hope and pray this next month is it!!!

Oh mas :( Im so sorry dear... You will get that baby you deserve! Keep thinking positive!

Hi gg's :) had a break from ttc this past month n think it was a good idea, joined a gym n I go swimming every morning and used the month to put my energy into looking after myself. I'm feeling good n ready to start taking my clomid again tonight :) if I ov at the right time, my most fertile days will be just before christmas right through to christmas day so hoping santa brings us a special delivery :)

Hope everyone is feeling ok, so many of you pregnant now, its exciting :hugs:

Cera - love the new profile pic :)

:dust:

Im feeling weird... like I dont feel pregnant.. this happened when I had my miscarriages too...
Im super homesick right now.. living 11 hours away is too much I think...
I dont know if our insurance is valid until after Jan. 1st so I dont even know if I can see the dr. and I think Im dehydrated even though I drink a ton of water... :( I want to be super supportive of my DH because he really needed a job and this is a great opportunity for him but I feel like poo and I want to go home :sad2:

Im feeling weird... like I dont feel pregnant.. this happened when I had my miscarriages too...
Im super homesick right now.. living 11 hours away is too much I think...
I dont know if our insurance is valid until after Jan. 1st so I dont even know if I can see the dr. and I think Im dehydrated even though I drink a ton of water... :( I want to be super supportive of my DH because he really needed a job and this is a great opportunity for him but I feel like poo and I want to go home :sad2:

Where are you frisbee? Most states will have medicaid for pregnant women married or not without insurance.

and honestly sweetie if i were you and felt totally horrible i'd take myself to the ER explain to them listen im pregnant and im feeling horrible...over exaggerate if you need to!

you'll at least get a scan and see whats up.

it will put your mind at ease for a while.

you will get a bill in the mail because you dont have insurance but lots of hospitals offer charity care applications

Dini, if my dr is right ( she's just guessing as of now by the HCG levels) then you and i are on the same track lol

and my belly is rounding out more than it already is! this is my 2nd child heard it happens faster that way

Hi everyone, its very quiet on here, hope everyone is well:) I'm on day 4 of clomid now, not been temping this month, just going to use an opk n make sure we bd a lot ;)
Christmas tree is up now, 4 more work days until the holidays, I'm starting to feel christmassy :)

Where are you frisbee? Most states will have medicaid for pregnant women married or not without insurance.

and honestly sweetie if i were you and felt totally horrible i'd take myself to the ER explain to them listen im pregnant and im feeling horrible...over exaggerate if you need to!

you will get a bill in the mail because you dont have insurance but lots of hospitals offer charity care applications[/QUOTE]
We dont have the money at the moment and I dont think we could qualify for the medicaid out here because my DH makes quite a bit at his new job... but he doesnt get his first paycheck until the end of this month. We are just going to wait and see what happens.. Im taking my prenatals still but I still feel odd, I thought I was supposed to show sooner with my second but I dont even have anymore bloating and my symptoms have seemed to have disappeared.. I cant lay on my stomach.. I feel a slight bump when I do, but my clothes arent tight and arent uncomfortable..

you will get a bill in the mail because you dont have insurance but lots of hospitals offer charity care applications
We dont have the money at the moment and I dont think we could qualify for the medicaid out here because my DH makes quite a bit at his new job... but he doesnt get his first paycheck until the end of this month. We are just going to wait and see what happens.. Im taking my prenatals still but I still feel odd, I thought I was supposed to show sooner with my second but I dont even have anymore bloating and my symptoms have seemed to have disappeared.. I cant lay on my stomach.. I feel a slight bump when I do, but my clothes arent tight and arent uncomfortable..[/QUOTE]

dont stress...how far would you be? about 8 weeks? or 9?
you'd start showing sooner yes with the 2nd one, but maybe around 3 months or 4 instead of the whole "popping" out at 6 months lol...also every one is different....my tummy is super sensitive..cant lay on it but clothes arent tight yet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->