The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

dont stress...how far would you be? about 8 weeks? or 9?
you'd start showing sooner yes with the 2nd one, but maybe around 3 months or 4 instead of the whole "popping" out at 6 months lol...also every one is different....my tummy is super sensitive..cant lay on it but clothes arent tight yet.....

lol I finally got the hang of the quoting thing :haha:
and I guess youre right but my symptoms seemed to have disappeared too.. Im not nauseated anymore... Going by the first day I saw blood in october I should be 9 weeks exactly today. I did have some stretching pains earlier today though so maybe its just my body adjusting differently? :shrug: it has been about 4 years since I was pregnant with my DD but I have had 2 other pregnancies this year and when the symptoms started disappearing is when I ended up with miscarriages.. I dont know Im just worried..:wacko:

I'm on cd6 today. I'm going to use opk this month so I can monitor really well, I bought a ton because I have never gotten a positive opk except when I was triggered. So I will poas about 3 times a day until I get a positive. I figure it will be right around Xmas, so there will be lots of holiday sex this month. I hope everyone is well.
Frisbee, try not to worry, some women don't have any symptoms until 3 months. I am praying for you that everything goes good. I'm sorry you are so homesick. I would be the same.

sadly I had a MC this morning, so you can take me off the front page :(

So I've been talking with a friend and skulking around on google.
I had 2 "clumps" of extremely sticky very clear stretchie mucus come out today at 2 different times.
I had a hormonal outburst like 2 hours ago where i raged and bit everyone's heads off in my path...then 2 mins later i was fine!

everything i eat is making me feel sick and bloated.

Still no witch yet though.

i found it it was nov 13th so thats when i'd have o'd

So that would make you 22 dpo when you finally got a positive? I am 15 dpo and I have a trillion symptoms that I have never had before, and feel like crap and am still getting bfn.

We will be losing our sweet baby girl next week. Please remove me...

We will be losing our sweet baby girl next week. Please remove me...

oh ducky i am so very sorry =(

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I am actually sitting here crying for you guys.

again im sorry and if you need to talk you know where im at....right here

Thank you everyone. We will be losing her next Wednesday. We are devastated.

Oh Ducky and Amber, I'm so very sorry.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both.:hugs:

aw amber and ducky am so so sorry to hear your sad news, your both in my thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

morning girls :) who is due to ovulate this week? I'm thinking it'll be sat/sun for me. Busy week ahead getting ready for Christmas! x :dust:

morning girls :) who is due to ovulate this week? I'm thinking it'll be sat/sun for me. Busy week ahead getting ready for Christmas! x :dust:

Not me yet, AF just got me! I still have a few months to have a 2012 baby though, so I guess my first little one didn't want to be born in August! On to the next cycle :) Good luck catching your little Christmas egg! I was suppose to ovulate a few days after Christmas, but af was almost a week late for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->