The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

i also will be thinking of ducky today :cry: iam so sorry you have to go through this pain :nope:

Praying for you and your family today, Ducky. :hugs:

Jes said goodbye to Tessa yesterday, there was a problem with her appt today so it was moved up.

There's no words I can think of to comfort you Jes but I (and the rest of the GG's) are thinking of you and your family right now. :hugs:

Thank you everyone. Your kind words mean so much to me. We said goodbye to Tess yesterday. I feel so empty inside. I just hope she likes it in heaven where she can be beautiful and happy and pain free. My heart is broken.

Thank you everyone. Your kind words mean so much to me. We said goodbye to Tess yesterday. I feel so empty inside. I just hope she likes it in heaven where she can be beautiful and happy and pain free. My heart is broken.

:hugs: We are all here for you. My cousin carried a very high risk baby full term and the baby passed away a day or two before the due date, it's not easy either way. I feel for you and I am glad you have everyone here to support you. :hugs:

evening ladies.

how is everyone doing? I am going nutty..hormones raging all the time!

hope everyone is as well as can be expected.

I'm officially a hyperemesis sufferer, I have a really bad sinus infection and I can't move without my head threatening to explode.

I can't wait for Christmas to be over :cry:

Here's hoping you girls get your bfp's as very special Christmas gifts! :dust:

Hi girls, haven't temp'd or used opk's this month so hoping that I ovulate tomorrow but got no way of knowing for def! boobs are a bit tender today which usually happens around ovulation. Got my fingers crossed real tight in hope of the most amazing christmas present I could ever wish for :) :dust: x

Hi girls, haven't temp'd or used opk's this month so hoping that I ovulate tomorrow but got no way of knowing for def! boobs are a bit tender today which usually happens around ovulation. Got my fingers crossed real tight in hope of the most amazing christmas present I could ever wish for :) :dust: x

:chanting: DTD, DTD, DTD!!!!! Hoping the best for you, Wanna!!!! :hugs:

I'm officially a hyperemesis sufferer, I have a really bad sinus infection and I can't move without my head threatening to explode.

I can't wait for Christmas to be over :cry:

Here's hoping you girls get your bfp's as very special Christmas gifts! :dust:

ewwwwwwwww

poor you!

hey everyone,

just checking in and seeing how we're all doing?

Im enjoying my last few hours of "holiday" we were off work today..bed soon and up bright and early for work tomorrow =(

I am relaxing with a cup of tea and some sugar cookies...my heating pad is on my back and my feet are about to be propped up on the chair lol.

I have a serious ?? for everyone though...anyone have or know of anyone who has had..or ever read about this.....severe bouts of anger during pregnancy? like blowing up for say 5 mins then when you are done you are calmer than calm?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays GG's!!!!!!

Oh jess why? I hope youre ok, was it a complication?
I dont know what to think anymore, I cant wait to get the green light from my insurance and go see an ER to finally get some answers, I feel a little big around the middle.. but its just bloat stuff because just yesterday I could still button my jeans too... but by breasts have been sore off and on for the past few days and then today I actually noticed that they are MUCH bigger than normal! what??? could it be possible however unlikely that Im still pregnant???
Im sorry youre having such bouts of anger babygirl.. I dont know what that means I never dealt with it with my DD so Im not sure, sorry :/

Oh. My. Goodness. I went to the ER since my insurance gave me the green light to go ahead and go... according to the ultrasound and the drs there... I have a perfectly healthy squirmy little 9 week 4 day old in there!!!!! Im OVER the moon!!!!!! Im so happy!!!

Oh. My. Goodness. I went to the ER since my insurance gave me the green light to go ahead and go... according to the ultrasound and the drs there... I have a perfectly healthy squirmy little 9 week 4 day old in there!!!!! Im OVER the moon!!!!!! Im so happy!!!

OMG, FRISBEE!!!! Hunny, I am so happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG that is amazing, that is the best news ever! :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->