The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Oh. My. Goodness. I went to the ER since my insurance gave me the green light to go ahead and go... according to the ultrasound and the drs there... I have a perfectly healthy squirmy little 9 week 4 day old in there!!!!! Im OVER the moon!!!!!! Im so happy!!!

OH
MY
GOD
wooohooooooooooo over the moon here too yay so happy for you =)

I go Jan 3 to find out how far i am ...sheesh wish you could pee on a stick and it say 9 weeks x days lol

good afternoon gassies =-)

I've been doing quite well today except that im ******ely tired.

Most literally cant even spell my own name at times lol.

thinking bed might have to be when i put the 5 year old to bed tonite at 8 =)

How's everyone?

same way here, I have no symptoms except now Im really hungry and SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO Tired!

Hi GG's,
Feeling a bit better, nausea finally tapering off so I get a few hours a day of not feeling sea sick, and energy is starting to return, thank the lord! :happydance:

Where is everyone on their cycles, Mas, Coleey, Wanna...!?! Everyone has been off for the holidays and I too would love to hear how everyone else is doing, who's O'ed again and who is in the 2ww!!! I miss my girlies!!!!:hugs:

Hi GG's,
Feeling a bit better, nausea finally tapering off so I get a few hours a day of not feeling sea sick, and energy is starting to return, thank the lord! :happydance:

Where is everyone on their cycles, Mas, Coleey, Wanna...!?! Everyone has been off for the holidays and I too would love to hear how everyone else is doing, who's O'ed again and who is in the 2ww!!! I miss my girlies!!!!:hugs:

CD 12, still waiting to O over here, still using my OPK sticks, they all have the same darkness so far CD8-11. All the charts and apps say I should ovulate around the 1st or 2nd. Just trying to figure out my cycle since I just got my first period after getting off BCP in January.

Attachments

• CD8-11.jpg
    CD8-11.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
can any one of our gg help as any thing like this is scarey as every one at home is pointing out to me that i have baslicly very little control on my body control or movement like twitching and stuff but to an extreme but every one has been pointing out my slured speach and that my sentences are quite and dont make no sence we foned the hospital bla bla bla .....
the nsre said to come in stright away yet if any one is wondering no i havent decided that that there is right yet but i have started to pick up alot of this as the day has been progressing and getting headach feeling sleepy and so on some time my vision gets blurry ( when you get up to quikly) that type of blurry i had to turn of the rditers in my front room earlyrer and open every window and door down stairs yet i was still hot so i striped of but my family came round and was like arg its freezing but
1) i reacently stopped taking my iron tablet as i have had ran out
2) in my family diabeaties run in my family
3) could i then be suffering from a hormon inbalance....(estrogen dominance????)

can any one of our gg help as any thing like this is scarey as every one at home is pointing out to me that i have baslicly very little control on my body control or movement like twitching and stuff but to an extreme but every one has been pointing out my slured speach and that my sentences are quite and dont make no sence we foned the hospital bla bla bla .....
the nsre said to come in stright away yet if any one is wondering no i havent decided that that there is right yet but i have started to pick up alot of this as the day has been progressing and getting headach feeling sleepy and so on some time my vision gets blurry ( when you get up to quikly) that type of blurry i had to turn of the rditers in my front room earlyrer and open every window and door down stairs yet i was still hot so i striped of but my family came round and was like arg its freezing but
3) could i then be suffering from a hormon inbalance....(estrogen dominance????)

Dini, if I were in your shoes, I would go straight to the docs. Sounds like there could be a few different things going on and only a doctor or trained medical professional may be able to sort it all out. Sorry that's the only advice I have! :hugs:

Hi GG's,

CD 12, still waiting to O over here, still using my OPK sticks, they all have the same darkness so far CD8-11. All the charts and apps say I should ovulate around the 1st or 2nd. Just trying to figure out my cycle since I just got my first period after getting off BCP in January.

Ohh Love, good luck!!! I hope for you baby dancing time is right around the corner!!! How cool if you O and conieve on the first few days of the year...you will have a New Years baby!!!!

Hi GG's,

Ohh Love, good luck!!! I hope for you baby dancing time is right around the corner!!! How cool if you O and conieve on the first few days of the year...you will have a New Years baby!!!!

I hope so, New Years BD/Conception would make it so much easier.

I have a friend that gets like this whenever he has a procedure that throws off his body balance..or too much meds..just found out he's diabetic, but also has MS, but its pretty quiet the MS lately.

Dinidani - how are you? If no change please go to the doctors/hospital. I may be nothing but it's not worth the risk.

You've already been told by a medical professional to go to hospital. None of us on here are doctors (that I know of!) so the best thing to do is instead of sitting at the computer, go down your hospital like you've been told to.
If you don't want to do it for you then do it for the little person in your uterus!

You've already been told by a medical professional to go to hospital. None of us on here are doctors (that I know of!) so the best thing to do is instead of sitting at the computer, go down your hospital like you've been told to.
If you don't want to do it for you then do it for the little person in your uterus!

ohhhh you are going for your private gender scan on the 3rd! I am going on the 3rd for my scan to see how far i am hahahha

are you going to find out? or let it be a secret?

Seeing as we're paying for a private gender scan I think we'll be finding out :winkwink: lol!

I've got the Anomaly scan on February 3rd at the hospital but I couldn't wait until I was 20 weeks to find out :haha:
I want to know whether I can buy pink or blue clothes :blush:

Hi girls :) happy new year to you all, here's hoping that 2012 is the year that all dreams come true :dust:
I've been in ireland at the mother in law's for a few days, it rained non-stop!! Think I ov'd on christmas day n we bd'd a few days around but I'm not sure whether our timing was right. I have a distinct feeling that I'm out this month but I am only 7dpo so I suppose we still know for def this time next week.

Hope you are all keeping well xx

Dinidani, I'm not a doctor either, but what you are describing sound like Bell's palsy. I don't think it's life threatening, but from what I understand, it's scary. Yes, please do have yourself looked at. I'm thinking about you. Please let us know that you are okay

Good evening girlies,

I go tomorrow TUESDAY at 510 pm for my ultrasound to confirm due date...im so excited!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Yay babygirl!! I cant wait to find out when my ultrasound will be, Id love to see lil bump again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->