The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Yay Babygirl! I can't wait to see ur due date...I wonder when it will be!?!

Frisbee, when's ur EDD and how long do u have to wait to find out when u get ur next ultrasound!?

Celtic...when are u getting your gender scan!? Can't wait to hear how that goes...do you have an inkling B or G!?

Wanna, crossing my fingers for you!! Can not WAIT til next week...are u planning on testing or waiting for AF??

Dini-still waiting to hear how you are doing girl...praying for you!

Ducky, how are you doing Hun???

Love...did u O when u thought? Hoping u did!

Hope all the other GG's that aren't currently posting are all doing well this new Year!

Cera, I had the gender scan this morning, it's a 90-95% chance that we're having a little girl, I said at 14 weeks when I had my first scan that when I saw her on the screen I thought she was a girl - and I've been proved right :happydance:

She was fidgeting a lot today so got 10 different scan pictures and a 10 minute dvd of the u/s as well, I've just got off the phone to my Mum who is delighted to be having another grand daughter and also that she can put pink ribbons in the booties she's knitting :haha:
The only slight downside to today was finding out that I have an anterior placenta so I probably won't be able to feel her kicking as much but I'm extremely happy to have that as the only downside, her heart rate was 149bpm and she kept on waving at us and showing her face.....Until it came to having the 4D freeview...Then she hid her face behind both hands :haha:

I'm totally hooked on the scans now, I pre warned the staff at the baby bond place that I'll be in every couple of weeks :rofl: I'm definitely going to be going back for the 4D scan...That's only 10 weeks and 3 days away!!! :happydance:

I really hope everyone else is well :flower:

Frisbee, when's ur EDD and how long do u have to wait to find out when u get ur next ultrasound!?

Celtic...when are u getting your gender scan!? Can't wait to hear how that goes...do you have an inkling B or G!?

Wanna, crossing my fingers for you!! Can not WAIT til next week...are u planning on testing or waiting for AF??

Hope all the other GG's that aren't currently posting are all doing well this new Year!

Hi Cera, how are you keeping yourself?

I'm going to wait until the weekend to test, af is due on sunday(ish) but honestly don't think this is our month, actually starting to think that we might not ever get 'our month'.Brrrrr - need to shake off the negative vibe and keep positive :)
:dust: x

Congratulations on your lil princess hun! :)

Have a gassy new year GGs! :D xx

Heee heee- I am generally a very calm and collected individual, it usually takes alot to make me blow my top...... however, just came home from my beauticians and couldn't find something in the bathroom n completely lost it with my DH. I am now sat on the couch completely whacked!! I know this isn't something I should be pleased about but can't help but hope it is a sign of hormones surging!!!! If not, then I will need to sit in the corner and think about my behaviour ;)

No I haven't O'd yet, temps still low, and OPKs CD8-15 still look the same. About to pee on another OPK in an hour for my CD16 test. Here are my tests so far, they tell me nothing as they are all the same shade...

Attachments

• OPK CD15.jpg
    OPK CD15.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
:dohh::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::loo::loo::loo::loo::loo::loo::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

All the smiley thingies above should show mymood argh

the dr's office apparently doesnt do the ultrasounds there grrrrrrrrrr
and they were supposed to give me a script last time ( i didnt know this grrrrrrrrr) to go for a transvaginal us.

sooooooooooooo they are doing a stat on my bloodwork again!
and tomorrow she will call me to see if hcg is high enough to have me go for regular us or not

ugh she says she thinks that im much earlier than she anticipated
im going nuts
i just wanna knowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Happy New Year gg's! I've been very busy over the holidays. They were great! I'm about 9 dpo today-think I o'd on Xmas day! We :sex: everyday for five days before o and 3or 4 days after o! I had flu like nausea on new years day and a tiny bit of pink tinged cm in my panties on yesterday when I woke up, sl nausea tonight and boobs sore on and off, cm has been lotiony today. Hoping for a miracle. RE says everything looks fine but since I haven't conceived it may be my egg quality, so I'm now taking DHEA and COQ10. I'm also taking fertiltea, fertilaid for women and fertile cm, and dh is taking fertilaid for men. So here's hoping!

I'm glad to hear everyone else is doing good with the scans and symptoms and I hope everyone had good holidays.

Ducky, I'm so very sorry and am thinking of you. I hope you start to feel better and that you get some good news in this new year.:hugs:

If we are not pregnant by Mar we will be doing IVF.

hi mas! i've missed you! glad to hear you had a nice holiday! keeping my crossables crossed for a bfp for you! do you mind if i ask how old you are? i will be 35 at the end of the year and i'm terrified of being preg 35+. It seems, with us, if the odds are for a problem, it will happen to us (we don't tend to have the odds in our favor most times).

Congrats on the baby GIRL, Celtic!!! That's so exciting!!!

Keep positive Wanna...if it makes you feel better I guess I was a raging b*tch the few days before i got my bfp. I mean "mean"! I was talking to my sister yesterday and telling her that the only real early symptom I had was heartburn (meaning the first few weeks after we knew), and my DH thought I ment symptom BEFORE we knew we were pregnant and shouts from the back room "What about all that (clears throat) irritability?!?" Ha ha! Guess I was really not myself!

Coleey! Missed ya girl...how are things going for you?!

Still crossing my fingers for ya Love! Some people don't O til later and mine were just like yours ... didn't look like they amped up - just stark white one morning and then BAMB dark one afternoon and completely gone the next morning. Honestly, if I hadn't gotten advice on here about at least testing twice a day around cd16, I would have missed it completely!

Oh Babygirl, rotten situation with ur doctor issues! Can you find another doctor or like someone else mentioned a while ago, go into the ER and get them to give you an ultrasound as you are worried? All this stress may be a valid enough reason to go to the ER. My SIL said she did this and to get in she SAID she had very bad cramping and was worried it was out of the norm and that was really her first scan (she didn't tell them that though). Not and advocate of lying, but really all this stress can't be good for you two.

Hi Mas!!! Sounds like you and Wanna may be on the same schedule!!!!!! Are you planning on testing next week or waiting for AF to NOT come first? Really excited for you and can't wait!! Fingers crossed!!!

Sorry for the long post... I would so rather chat with you girls than go to work. It's almost like I have cement shoes on as it is so NOT what I want to be doing right now. It's so hard after having a nice break to just jump right back into work full speed, and my pj's are so comfy!

hi gg's just wanted to check in and see how your all doing :flower:

Celtic - congratulations on finding out your having a girl :happydance: how lovely :hugs: and hope your keeping well! xx

babygirl - how horrible and stressful for you, i sure hope they pull their finger out and you can get a scan soon :hugs: xx

Ducky - :hugs::hugs: you have been in my thoughts everyday :hugs: i really hope the days have been gentle to you.

cera - hope your keeping well chick :hugs: when is your scan??? i have in my head fri??? xxx

to everyone else waiting to ov best of luck on catching those eggs!!! wishing you all the best for this year and hope to see many more bfp's xxx

AFM - I have my dating scan 2moro, cant begin to explain how scared i feel about it, for me this scan in my last pregnancy brought the worst news and my world crumbled. Iam really hoping that this time will be so different and a happy time. Iam positive i felt the baby move yesterday and the day before so that sign has made me hopeful.

Hope everyone keeps well and happy, speak soon xxx

hi gg's just wanted to check in and see how your all doing :flower:

Celtic - congratulations on finding out your having a girl :happydance: how lovely :hugs: and hope your keeping well! xx

babygirl - how horrible and stressful for you, i sure hope they pull their finger out and you can get a scan soon :hugs: xx

Ducky - :hugs::hugs: you have been in my thoughts everyday :hugs: i really hope the days have been gentle to you.

cera - hope your keeping well chick :hugs: when is your scan??? i have in my head fri??? xxx

to everyone else waiting to ov best of luck on catching those eggs!!! wishing you all the best for this year and hope to see many more bfp's xxx

AFM - I have my dating scan 2moro, cant begin to explain how scared i feel about it, for me this scan in my last pregnancy brought the worst news and my world crumbled. Iam really hoping that this time will be so different and a happy time. Iam positive i felt the baby move yesterday and the day before so that sign has made me hopeful.

Hope everyone keeps well and happy, speak soon xxx

Im such a raging lunatic that I called the dr's office today and she gave me the go ahead to go and get the ultrasound heehee the hcg says between 7-8 weeks, but that just doesnt match up to ovlualtion or my last period
sooooooooooooooooooooooo

i called the ultrasound place and made an appt for 430 today
ha

im going today
and im getting answers or im not leaving!

hahahahhahahahhaa

Cera - my DH was laughing at me last night having my tantrum around the house, if I don't get a bfp this month then I'll have to apologize for my crazy behaviour ;) I'm def trying to stay positive tho, it helps having great support on here :hugs:

Babygirl -glad you've finally got an ultrasound booked, nothing worse than being kept hanging on by docs etc hope it goes well :dust:

X

*~*~*~**~*~* 9 weeks ~**~*~*~*~*~*
that would put my due date approx august 6th hahahhah yayyy
thats my mom's bday
she passed away 3 years ago!

Yay Kate!!! PINK!!!! Im so excited for you!!!
Babygirl, thats REALLY frustrating about your dr office, I remember with my DD my dr said "ok next appt you are getting an ultrasound so bring family who you want to see..."etc. Well the next appt I had I was like "im here for an ultrasound" and they said they didnt know anything about it.. I was LIVID seeing as to how my mother and mother in law and DH all took time off work to come!!! luckly though we had to wait an hour but they squeezed me in.. YAY 9 weeks!! youre about 1.5 away from me! Ill be 11 on saturday according to the ultrasound at the er :haha:

Yay Kate!!! PINK!!!! Im so excited for you!!!
Babygirl, thats REALLY frustrating about your dr office, I remember with my DD my dr said "ok next appt you are getting an ultrasound so bring family who you want to see..."etc. Well the next appt I had I was like "im here for an ultrasound" and they said they didnt know anything about it.. I was LIVID seeing as to how my mother and mother in law and DH all took time off work to come!!! luckly though we had to wait an hour but they squeezed me in.. YAY 9 weeks!! youre about 1.5 away from me! Ill be 11 on saturday according to the ultrasound at the er :haha:

thats not much at all to be different woohooo babies babies babies =)

:( not feeling particularly happy this eve girls. this is day 28 n just had a bright pink bleed when I went to the loo. I'm 11dpo which means my luteal phase is much shorter this month n I'm sure the clomid shouldn't let this happen. Feeling so disappointed and tired of this same feeling every month. Desperately trying not to let dh see that I'm upset :(

Is anyone on here close to testing? I need to hear some nice baby news from you ladies, it keeps me going

Xx

Awww, Wanna, I'm so sorry :hugs: Can the pink be implantation?

Maybe dh can give you a big squeezie (that's a hug to my boys) and help you feel better? I know when I'm down there's nothing like a nice tender hug from dh to help me feel better. I wish I could come give you one!

I don't have any news at all, just waiting for the bleeding to stop (another 4 weeks to go...) then to have a regular cycle.

I did order a special necklace to remember Tess and a Christmas ornament for her. I can't wait for them to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->