The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Awww, Wanna, I'm so sorry :hugs: Can the pink be implantation?

Maybe dh can give you a big squeezie (that's a hug to my boys) and help you feel better? I know when I'm down there's nothing like a nice tender hug from dh to help me feel better. I wish I could come give you one!

I don't have any news at all, just waiting for the bleeding to stop (another 4 weeks to go...) then to have a regular cycle.

I did order a special necklace to remember Tess and a Christmas ornament for her. I can't wait for them to come.

Thanks ducky :) am going to get on the couch with dh now n have a cuddle. Sorry to be such a moaner, just hormonal i guess, think I've developed pms since taking clomid! ;)

Ordering an ornament and necklace is such a lovely personal idea, I hope they bring you some comfort :hugs:
X

My stupid phone ruined my reply!! :growlmad:

Cera - Hey hun! :hugs: All good here, how are you? I took a bnb break and I've been trying to catch up! :) Did you have a nice Christmas and New year?

Aww I'm sorry Wanna :hugs: you can moan as much as you like, its what we're here for! :hugs: xx

hi mas! i've missed you! glad to hear you had a nice holiday! keeping my crossables crossed for a bfp for you! do you mind if i ask how old you are? i will be 35 at the end of the year and i'm terrified of being preg 35+. It seems, with us, if the odds are for a problem, it will happen to us (we don't tend to have the odds in our favor most times).

Hi Ducky, I just turned 36 in Nov. So I'm just past that dreaded line. I'm still positive it can be done though. I quit smoking and am now taking DHEA and CO 10 and some other supplements. I hope you have some good news soon Ducky! Keep on hoping that it'll come and it will.

:hugs:

I'm going to test Sunday Morning. Ill be 12-14dpo by then. I'm unsure of my cycle this month as I'm not being monitored, guess I was spoiled the last 7 months and didn't have to worry about it, lol. Not much good it did me. Hoping Sunday will be a day full of good news!

Hey ladies I have been reading ALL of your posts. And chance there is room for one more? I am 12 dpo I think lol af is due on the 8th. I have been ttc for about 11 months. Ectopic 9 months ago at 8 weeks. I have had a lot of cramping,pulling and pressure for the last week hopefully this is my time :)

Mas, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you on Sunday! :hugs:

Welcome to the gassy girls wanabmommmy, as long as the air turns green where ever you walk then you're more than welcome here :haha:

I was hoping I could join in too! I think I am around 8 DPO, and AF is due on 1/10. I broke down and tested today...BFN. I actually have all my meds and was ready to start IVF, but my DH and I :sex: mid-cycle, so they told me I had to wait till my next cycle :dohh: I am kinda hoping that I get that BFP so I don't have to go through IVF. My right tube is blocked and I had a chemical pg back in August. I was so upset because when I went in for my September U/S I had a huge ovarian cyst on my left side. I pretty much gave up at that point, and then we decided we would just start IVF.

Now I am just hoping that I get that BFP...skipping all the injections as I am terrified of needles! I plan to test the next few days, I am an addict with POAS. I have been extremely tired the past few days, to the point that I am in bed by 8:30. My chest is sore to the touch and I have been extremely bloated and gassy! Most of these are PMS symtoms except being so gassy these past few days. The suspense to know is now just killing me!!

Welcome to you as well then michelle! I think I'm going to be spending this month just sat on the sofa with everything crossed for everyone :haha:

Good luck for the 10th! :hugs:

Hahahaha oh trust me the air is green! I have been so extremely gassy!!!! Very odd that's for sure my DH dosnt even wanna sit beside me when we watch tv! Lol

Hi Michelle - I stalk here but post rarely.

Can I ask a personnel question. If you had a chemical in August and can therefore get pregnant, how come you are doing IVF. Hope you don't take offence with me asking. I hope even more you get you BFP this cycle.

Sorry about the chemical btw. Feel like I was very insensitive. I don't mean too.

No worries Bean66! After I had my son, I stupidly :dohh: had my tubes tied....a completely irrational choice, but I had a horrible pregnancy and decided I didn't want to go through that again. After my son was a few months old, I was so mad at myself for doing that. October 2010 I had my tubes reversed and DH and I tried a few times, but have had some trouble; my right tube being tied, the cyst. The fertility DR said due to my age (just turned 38 yesterday) and my history, that IVF may be the better route to go and should have great success with that.

So DH and I had all are pre-tests done with flying colors and our consult in December. I guess I just hope this is my month so I don't have to go through the IVF process, but I have had friends that did it and said it was not that bad.

Michelle - we all make rash decisions in our lives. I'm sorry your first pregnancy was so difficult.

I hope you get your BFP before IVF. If not I wish you all the best.

Hello Michelle and wanabmummy!
Welcome! Good luck and feed for :BFP: for you both! and all of us as well!

...I hope more gassy now? Maybe some of the luck of this thread will rub off :winkwink:

I've definitely been feeling pretty gassy the past 3 days...I'm at 16 dpo :o

I usually have a 28 day cycle :o I posted all my symptoms in the TWW thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->