The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Woohoo still no af!v due tomorrow but does not feel like she is going to come!!! Maybe I can stink her away?? Lmao

My fingers are crossed for all of you lovely ladies :hugs: xx

Do any of you girls know about bbt? I woke up an hour later than normal and my temp was 97.6. Should I adjust it down .2 for that extra hour, or is 97.6 the temp I should stick with?

I adjust.

I use this website -

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I took another test this morning and another BFN. I think I am around 9 DPO and AF due on Tuesday. I bought more tests today; and most of my symptoms are gone now....just really really tired with a little bit of soreness in my lower back. I keep saying I won't test tomorrow, but I know that I will :dohh: Just keep hoping there is still a chance.

Good luck everyone else! Hopefully this will be your month too!

8dpo is supper early Michelle. Plenty of time to still get that BFP. Good luck. I'm 13dpo and may be on my way to a BFP. Here's hoping.

Fxd Wanabmommmy!

STIILL NO AF!!!!! eeeeek lol ive got myself to excited lol
dang i did this last month.

Hi girls, welcome to all the new ladies too, hoping you are all going to give us another blast of bfp's to get the new year going :)

AFM - def out this month, Af is knocking at the door, been spotting since thurs but got some bad cramps today which usually happens for a few hours before she flies in! Took a hpt to check n its bfn. So onto month 4 on clomid, feeling a bit upset about it but that's not going to change anything so just need to make sure I give myself the best chance of bfp next month by being healthy and relaxed!

Hope we are going to get some good news from the other ladies testing this week.

Cera - how are you doing?

:dust:

xx

AF got me too:( sucks! Hoping for this cycle to be better.

Still no af. Do any of you ladies track your cervix position?

I do, but it has not been very helpful for me. I am starting to think that my cervix is either really far back, or my fingers are just too short. It always seems to be high every single day of my cycle, which I know can't be the case.

I'm so sorry Wanna and Mas :hugs: :hugs: You ladies deserve it sooo much, hoping and praying you get sticky beans this cycle xx

AF flew in last night/today as expected :(

Tips please from all the successful ladies. What did you do on your successful month that you think led to your BFP? I'm open to all suggestions :)

Anyone testing today? Where are this months BFP's??

xx

Cera - how are you doing?

Hey girl, I'm doing good, just wish I logged on and had seen some of our GG's with BFP's!!!

AF got me too:( sucks! Hoping for this cycle to be better.

I'm sorry Mas... AF blows!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! :throws tomatoes and rotten fruit at AF: She better start getting the hint that she is NOT wanted round these parts no more!!!

AF flew in last night/today as expected :( Tips please from all the successful ladies. What did you do on your successful month that you think led to your BFP? I'm open to all suggestions :)

Anyone testing today? Where are this months BFP's??

xx

Double BOOO Wanna - what is up with the baby-fairy?!?! It's like she has been out sick lately. Doesn't she realize we have some deserving momma's-to-be here waiting on her lazy ass?!?! I seriously was banking on you both getting your BFP's this month!!!! DH still askes me how all my GG's are doing when he sees me on my phone in bed...I think he secretly has GG-envy!

I'm not gunna stop praying for you two and all our GG's to get their BFP's... and welcome to the newbies! Let 'er rip ladies!

I'm not too bad, very disappointed but glad I'm finally having a normal period, it's red instead of brown during my clomid months. I'm hoping the supplements are helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->