The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

You make me laugh cera :) I always check in on gg's on my phone when I go to bed n my dh is always trying to sneak a peak to see how you all are doing, if he sees me smiling when I'm reading he'll ask me what's happened :)
glad you are keeping well, can't believe how much bump has grown, love your new profile pic :)
:dust:

AF flew in last night/today as expected :(

Tips please from all the successful ladies. What did you do on your successful month that you think led to your BFP? I'm open to all suggestions :)

Anyone testing today? Where are this months BFP's??

xx

I totally screwed up my cycle when i got my BFP lol
i had counted for months! did the :sex::sex: all the time lol
we're newlyweds lol

but...the thing i did differently was relax oddly i said who cares if its not this month not me!

and then it was me lol

Cera - how are you doing?

Hey girl, I'm doing good, just wish I logged on and had seen some of our GG's with BFP's!!!

AF got me too:( sucks! Hoping for this cycle to be better.

I'm sorry Mas... AF blows!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! :throws tomatoes and rotten fruit at AF: She better start getting the hint that she is NOT wanted round these parts no more!!!

AF flew in last night/today as expected :( Tips please from all the successful ladies. What did you do on your successful month that you think led to your BFP? I'm open to all suggestions :)

Anyone testing today? Where are this months BFP's??

xx

Double BOOO Wanna - what is up with the baby-fairy?!?! It's like she has been out sick lately. Doesn't she realize we have some deserving momma's-to-be here waiting on her lazy ass?!?! I seriously was banking on you both getting your BFP's this month!!!! DH still askes me how all my GG's are doing when he sees me on my phone in bed...I think he secretly has GG-envy!

I'm not gunna stop praying for you two and all our GG's to get their BFP's... and welcome to the newbies! Let 'er rip ladies!

holy moly look at your picture!!!!! im going to post mine now heehee

My stupid phone ruined my reply!! :growlmad:

Cera - Hey hun! :hugs: All good here, how are you? I took a bnb break and I've been trying to catch up! :) Did you have a nice Christmas and New year?

Aww I'm sorry Wanna :hugs: you can moan as much as you like, its what we're here for! :hugs: xx

Sorry Coleey, I think I missed replying to you!!! Doing well here, had a nice quite holiday break - first one ever I stayed in for New Years but I needed it! How are you doing and where are u in ur cycle!??

I'm not too bad, very disappointed but glad I'm finally having a normal period, it's red instead of brown during my clomid months. I'm hoping the supplements are helping.

You always keep it positive sister! Yeah, I have to stay that it feels good when you know your body is starting to get the hang of things. I know it's prob not the same but when i was able to ovulate at the right time after getting off of 15 yrs of BC, I just felt happy that my body was getting back into the flow of things. Sounds like your supps are doing the trick too!!! :hugs:

You make me laugh cera :) I always check in on gg's on my phone when I go to bed n my dh is always trying to sneak a peak to see how you all are doing, if he sees me smiling when I'm reading he'll ask me what's happened :)
glad you are keeping well, can't believe how much bump has grown, love your new profile pic :)
:dust:

Thx - I couldn't believe it either! I just kept saying, "I can't believe THAT is in THERE!" :haha:

Hey girls, where's the news?
Its early days in the cycle for me, trying to get an appointment at the hospital for a day 12 scan to check for ovulation but for the 4th month my nurse, the only one who can do the scan, is on holiday over the days I could be seen! So frustrating! Trying to not get too bothered n concentrate on having a healthy month with lots of bd-ing :)
Hope everyone is doing well?
Xx

Im doing amazing! I just went in today because they couldnt find a heart beat with the doppler, anyway the baby is measuring at 12 weeks now!! I was able to hear the heart beat!! YAY!! it seems like Ive waited soooooo incredibly long for this day.. its been almost 2 years since we started trying! Im so happy right now :)

Im doing amazing! I just went in today because they couldnt find a heart beat with the doppler, anyway the baby is measuring at 12 weeks now!! I was able to hear the heart beat!! YAY!! it seems like Ive waited soooooo incredibly long for this day.. its been almost 2 years since we started trying! Im so happy right now :)

Wooooooo hoooooo That's fabulous news frisbee :) what a lovely exciting day for you all :hugs: it must be an amazing experience xx

Yay :) That is good news!

Maybe you girls can help me out here...

My OPKs and temperature are trying to trick me. My OPKs were positve CD19 and CD20, and my temp went down CD21, making me think I O'd on the 21st. Then on CD22, my OPK got a tad lighter, CD 23 my OPK was almost stark white. So I assumed that I O'd on the 21st because my temp started to go up a little, then today CD24 my temp went down from 97.6 yesteday o 97.2 today and then BAM my OPK went from almost stark white yesterday to really dark today CD24. Also my cervix is high and really soft today... so did I gear up and gear down then back up and finally I ovulate today? Here are some pictures, and my chart is in my sig. I need opinions please!

Attachments

• CD 19 20 21 AND 22.jpg
    CD 19 20 21 AND 22.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • cd 17 thru 24.jpg
    cd 17 thru 24.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
  • CD 24 vs 23.jpg
    CD 24 vs 23.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CD 24.jpg
    CD 24.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
lovetoteach it could be possible that you ovulate more than once in a cycle. A good friend of mine ovulates about 4 times a cycle (a normal 28 day cycle) And thank you ladies!! I actually thought I had miscarried this time too since I have zero symptoms and had some bleeding.. I was going to get back on birth control and I wasnt temping or using opks or ANYTHING this cycle just goes to show that when you dont worry about it then things happen... so weird..

lovetoteach it could be possible that you ovulate more than once in a cycle. A good friend of mine ovulates about 4 times a cycle (a normal 28 day cycle) And thank you ladies!! I actually thought I had miscarried this time too since I have zero symptoms and had some bleeding.. I was going to get back on birth control and I wasnt temping or using opks or ANYTHING this cycle just goes to show that when you dont worry about it then things happen... so weird..

I never thought about that... Would it be that close together though?

now that I dont know :/ Im sure Google has answers until you can ask your dr. :haha: at least thats what I would do :)

Ok ladies i grew a pair and did a test!!! i got my BFP!!!!!!!!
Wanna knew how i knew? other than a positive test?
My ccervix! i know they say that its not a way to detect pregnancy but mine is very high soft and tilted back!! dead giveaway when im 4 days late for af!
i will be sticking around i have my fingers crossed all you ladies get your bfp!

Ok ladies i grew a pair and did a test!!! i got my BFP!!!!!!!!
Wanna knew how i knew? other than a positive test?
My ccervix! i know they say that its not a way to detect pregnancy but mine is very high soft and tilted back!! dead giveaway when im 4 days late for af!
i will be sticking around i have my fingers crossed all you ladies get your bfp!

Congrats!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->