The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Ok ladies i grew a pair and did a test!!! i got my BFP!!!!!!!!
Wanna knew how i knew? other than a positive test?
My ccervix! i know they say that its not a way to detect pregnancy but mine is very high soft and tilted back!! dead giveaway when im 4 days late for af!
i will be sticking around i have my fingers crossed all you ladies get your bfp!

Congratulations times a million! Big hugs, that's so exciting :) :) :hugs:

ok apparently this is not working grrr

Attachments

• ultrasond.jpg
    ultrasond.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13
can any one actualy help me i had a scan the other day yet the baby is only measuring a 6 weeks yet i know for certain that iwas 10-11 weaks so i have to go back in the next cople of weeks for a check up ???? so if there is no improve ment can you take me of the front page please xx

can any one actualy help me i had a scan the other day yet the baby is only measuring a 6 weeks yet i know for certain that iwas 10-11 weaks so i have to go back in the next cople of weeks for a check up ???? so if there is no improve ment can you take me of the front page please xx

That's so worrying dani, I'll keep you in my prayers n hopefully everything will turn out ok, sometimes even the docs get things wrong! Xxx :hugs:

and then it works oh boy!

Looking like a beautiful bean in there!! So happy for you babygirl! When is your next appointment?!

Im doing amazing! I just went in today because they couldnt find a heart beat with the doppler, anyway the baby is measuring at 12 weeks now!! I was able to hear the heart beat!! YAY!! it seems like Ive waited soooooo incredibly long for this day.. its been almost 2 years since we started trying! Im so happy right now :)

Lovely news frisbee!!! It makes my heart sing knowing your struggles and where you are now with your LO - hearing that heartbeat is just mind blowing isn't it?!

My ccervix! i know they say that its not a way to detect pregnancy but mine is very high soft and tilted back!! dead giveaway when im 4 days late for af!
i will be sticking around i have my fingers crossed all you ladies get your bfp!

Congrats wanabmommmy!!! H&H 9 to you!

Praying for you dini...wanna is right though, sometimes doc's get things wrong so keep the faith your LO is progressing fine until you know. I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best :hugs:

Dani, I've got everything crossed that bean is ok, thinking of you :hugs:

Can I just say a massive congratulations to LaurenDC as well, she's 7+1 today! Happy and healthy nine months to you Lauren :happydance:

oh dinidani, Keep thinking positive! I know its hard but maybe the baby is just growing slower than expected :) things may still be alright! Keep an eye on everything and let us know how it goes :hugs:

and then it works oh boy!

Looking like a beautiful bean in there!! So happy for you babygirl! When is your next appointment?!

Im doing amazing! I just went in today because they couldnt find a heart beat with the doppler, anyway the baby is measuring at 12 weeks now!! I was able to hear the heart beat!! YAY!! it seems like Ive waited soooooo incredibly long for this day.. its been almost 2 years since we started trying! Im so happy right now :)

Lovely news frisbee!!! It makes my heart sing knowing your struggles and where you are now with your LO - hearing that heartbeat is just mind blowing isn't it?!

Congrats wanabmommmy!!! H&H 9 to you!

Praying for you dini...wanna is right though, sometimes doc's get things wrong so keep the faith your LO is progressing fine until you know. I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best :hugs:

YAY for hearing the heartbeat omg it was 185 when i went! and i was 9 weeks and a few days.

i go again jan 31 oh boy oh boy i cant wait.

Dini darling...sometimes we think we're further along than we are!
my period was 10/9 i should be around 14 weeks now but nopes im at like 10 weeks and some days...maybe you've got a weird cycle that went on =)

I'll be keeping crossed for you =)

sorry ladies im so hurt it kills me inside side as not only did i know that on thursday i started bleeding so went to the doctor for them to tell me tht the baby was measuring small but friday had a lot of pain and lots of clots but nothing else but the pain started to get more regulare and stuff just like contractions and then i felt a lot of pressure like every one normaly say when in labour that they feel as if they need a poop but that was it when throught all of that all of yesterday untill i felt realy as if i didnt try to go to a poo that id be in so much agony and then there it was i am rely hurting as i had been throught this with contractions and giving birth and not be able to hold a helthy crying baby at the end of it but today and fterwards yesterday night there was no presssure or anything but the thing is we could here the babby and stuff but i think that is the thing that hurts the most i could here its heart beat and feel it move side to side to not having anything i feel so empty as i had to push it out i had to take a picture and sorry if it feeels in appropriate but i had to take a picture as i dont thhink that any one should have to go through hve a complete hole day of contractions and have to push out that xx sorry ggirls just needed to get it out as it is killing me inside xx

Dani can you put your picture in a spoiler please.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

So sorry dani, was really hoping things would work out for you. Such a traumatic thing to go through x

I think celtic is right that you should put your pic in a spoiler hun :hugs:

:hugs: dinidani. I am so sorry you had to go through that. Sorry for your loss.

Dani, I think removing the pic was the best idea, there are lots of women on here that know and understand the grief you are feeling right now, take care of yourself n know that you can count on the gg's to support you as best we can :hugs: xx

not the best as either way that there was my baby how ever it looked and yet no none of yous now how i fell yeh some of you might hav had an miscarrage but no one nows how it feels to push out your baby and i dont care what people thaink about me sticking a photo as that and no i dont care how discusting it looked was my unborn dead baby yet xx

Oh dinidani - I have no idea how you must be feeling but there are women who do. Maybe have a look on the miscarriage and loss section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->