The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Celtic - I hope you don't step back from this thread, since you started it I have had such support and comfort from you all! This thread has been exactly what I need to keep me focused on that all important bfp! Each successful lady gives me more hope and my heart has hurt for every lady who had suffered heartache on their journey. This is the most positive and supportive thread on baby and bump n I hope everyone who subscribes to it remembers that we are here to support each other whether we are pregnant, ttc or recovering from loss

:dust: to you
X

Dini.. I dont mean to sound harsh at all but just because I have a child does NOT mean that I dont know exactly how painful a miscarriage is.. how dare you sit there and say that I dont know what youre going through. No I do NOT know EXACTLY whats going through your MIND but you dont know whats going through mine either.. how I blame myself because I DO have a healthy child already.. that it must be my fault somehow that I have since lost 2.. Im taking some leave from this thread as well because of you. I dont like feeling as if my loss means nothing even though I have a healthy child.. these threads are for SUPPORT and COMFORT not to belittle or disrespect others.
I also ask you to take a break from this thread as ALL OF US can see you are causing distress with some of the wonderful women on this thread.

Kate- Im message me if you need to, :hugs:

Hey ladies, I personally enjoy popping in here now and again and seeing updates on how you all are doing in all your different stages. While I am sad for any and all losses, I do not think one loss is more painful then another. I know that nobody knows how YOU specifically feel, but I am sure it is unimaginably painful for anyone that goes through it, regardless of having another child already or not. I am sorry that someone would make it seem like yalls losses weren't as painful and I hope yall eventually come back to this thread. It would be a shame to have to stay away from what was once a supportive thread.

Without sounding patronising, I think Dani is just young and scared that the two MC's mean she is infertile. I know she has said things she really shouldn't but I think she's scared and doesn't know where or how to direct her emotions.

Please don't step back guys. I don't post much but I follow. Too many ladies would miss you.

So a change of subject. I'm cd6 today and feel like I have an age to wait until O day. Usually O cd18-20. Doing SMEP this cycle. Had a chemical last cycle which I'm ok about. I hadn't let myself believe I was actually pregnant and at least I know the plumbings working.

Without sounding patronising, I think Dani is just young and scared that the two MC's mean she is infertile. I know she has said things she really shouldn't but I think she's scared and doesn't know where or how to direct her emotions.

Please don't step back guys. I don't post much but I follow. Too many ladies would miss you.

So a change of subject. I'm cd6 today and feel like I have an age to wait until O day. Usually O cd18-20. Doing SMEP this cycle. Had a chemical last cycle which I'm ok about. I hadn't let myself believe I was actually pregnant and at least I know the plumbings working.

i remember being a kid and thinking only 11 more months til my birthday...or only 10 months til school ends and thinking that was the longggggggggggggest wait ever..now that im a mommy and i had done the 2ww like 987495745 times..i realize i was wrong.

We're here to talk it out lol

3dpo, here we go again. The hardest part of it all is this next two weeks trying not to symptom spot and test too early. Fingers crossed!

Babygirl - Your scan pic is just the cutest. Teeny little bean. What's your due date? Did they explain why it took so long for you to get your BFP?

Hey Lovetoteach - Hope the 2WW flies by. I actually get more frustrated waiting to O. Last cycle managed not to SS but then never thought I stood a chance as spotting started at 0/1dpo.

Hi girls, I'm cd 8 today, got a scan on thurs morning to check how my eggs are developing, really hoping for some good news. Had such a busy weekend, my sister told me she is 8weeks pregnant, she cried telling me cos she didn't want to upset me but I honestly couldn't be happier for her, her children only make my life richer. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel a little sad that it is taking me so long to get pregnant with number 1 but c'est la vie!
Hope all you ladies are ok today x
:)

Babygirl - Your scan pic is just the cutest. Teeny little bean. What's your due date? Did they explain why it took so long for you to get your BFP?

Hey Lovetoteach - Hope the 2WW flies by. I actually get more frustrated waiting to O. Last cycle managed not to SS but then never thought I stood a chance as spotting started at 0/1dpo.

DR believes that i ovulated after my normal time to ovulate...she wasnt positive because we didnt have a due date, but now its 8-6-12 so when i see her next week i'll know more =)

OK I AM REALY REALY sorry i dont know what to think say or do my body is completly shutting down i feel as if i have let every one down i blame my self as i have a condition called "Myasthenia gravis" this is what i beleive is making lose faith in conciieving as there is nothing to stop it happening im sorry if i have upset any of you but my midwives beleives that i have to postnatal depression but how can i dont have my baby in my arms to get depressed i just want to break down as this was not sported before hand :'( xx

Hey Dani, it sounds like you have a lot to try and deal with at the moment. I hope your midwives have offered you some support while you recover. Take care

OK I AM REALY REALY sorry i dont know what to think say or do my body is completly shutting down i feel as if i have let every one down i blame my self as i have a condition called "Myasthenia gravis" this is what i beleive is making lose faith in conciieving as there is nothing to stop it happening im sorry if i have upset any of you but my midwives beleives that i have to postnatal depression but how can i dont have my baby in my arms to get depressed i just want to break down as this was not sported before hand :'( xx

Two points, I don't know anything about Myasthenia gravis apart from what I've just learnt on Google but the main point seems to be that it affects the skeletal muscles, the cervix isn't a skeletal muscle so it seems unlikely to me that it would affect your ability to carry to full term.
You don't have a problem conceiving, you've been pregnant twice, I think the best thing you could do is not to try and get pregnant straight away but to give your body (and mind) time to heal and recover for at least three months - That's the recommended time that doctors suggest before TTC again after a miscarriage.

Second point, do you think ladies that have still births at 30+ weeks aren't able to suffer from PND?
It's got nothing to do with whether you have a baby in your arms, it's all to do with the feelings that being pregnant and/or giving birth cause.

What hasn't been spotted before? The Myasthenia gravis? Or the PND?

Give yourself time to grieve for Gods sake, you've just had two miscarriages very close together, or is your need for a baby going to overwhelm everything, including your mental health?

towhat the midwife explained i gave it extremly bad as they are thinking about cleaning the whole of my blood but it only last 4 to 6 weeks as i have not enought whie blood cells to support my antiboody so the blloood attacks all the good tissue nerves and muscles but there is ni cure just sank to prolong tbe adfectsxx

Dani sorry you have MG. Have you just been diagnosed? Have you seen a rheumatologist? That's who you need to speak to, not a midwife.

Yh i have and i have a neorlogist appointment with me midwive at the weekend as she believes rhat that has mad miscarry so fingers xd that wecan get it sorted

Hi all :)
I have my c12 scan tomorrow (cd11) to check if I have mature follicles waiting to be released. I am not due to ovulate for another week so not really sure what they are going to see tommorrow as I think it might be too early! I am most nervous that they are going to find a problem and the last few months of taking clomid will have been pointless. Trying not to think too much about it, will be glad when it is over tomorrow!

Hope everyone is keeping well

:dust:

Wishing you nothing but the best! send GOBS of positive thoughts your way WannaB!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thinking super "mature" eggy thoughts for you Wanna!! :hugs:

Your positive thoughts worked girls :) one egg on right ovary ready to release in the next couple of days. Said that I usually ovulate cd17 on clomid but nurse said she thinks it'll be in the next couple of days so we should bd lots! 5mm lining which is also good apparently :) just need to get hubby's boys to my girl now n then the wait begins! :lol:

Thanks for the thoughts girls

hope you are all well xxx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back