The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Your positive thoughts worked girls :) one egg on right ovary ready to release in the next couple of days. Said that I usually ovulate cd17 on clomid but nurse said she thinks it'll be in the next couple of days so we should bd lots! 5mm lining which is also good apparently :) just need to get hubby's boys to my girl now n then the wait begins! :lol:

Thanks for the thoughts girls

hope you are all well xxx
:dust:

Bou-chica-wow-wow!!! Best get to it girl!!!!! Soooo happy for ya!!!! :happydance:

Hi all! I've posted in here off and on but it's been a couple months. I could never find the time to keep updated and post replies- but, I had to quit my job because we will be moving in March so I have plenty of time to drive my self crazy with ttc. I'm 6dpo and as you all know that is a dangerous place to be. I spend all of my free time googling "early pregnancy symptoms" and reading message boards. I love the comeraderie on this board and though I haven't posted, I've looked in on you all from time to time. I hope that with all this time on my hands I can keep up!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

Hi all! I've posted in here off and on but it's been a couple months. I could never find the time to keep updated and post replies- but, I had to quit my job because we will be moving in March so I have plenty of time to drive my self crazy with ttc. I'm 6dpo and as you all know that is a dangerous place to be. I spend all of my free time googling "early pregnancy symptoms" and reading message boards. I love the comeraderie on this board and though I haven't posted, I've looked in on you all from time to time. I hope that with all this time on my hands I can keep up!

Welcome back, I am 6dpo as well. Don't have many symptoms, just lots of lotiony cm and very tired. Sucks being smack in the middle of the wait, welcome to it :)

chels710 -im off all week and going nuts., im 8dpiui. i have TONS of symptoms though but.. this is the first month trying so.. who knows

Thanks for the welcome Lovestoteach! Looks like we'll be testing around the same time. Are you an early tester or do wait it out? I'm gonna try to wait, but I tell myself that every month and it never quite works out. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck drsquid! Hopefully all those symptoms mean a BFP is waiting for you! Hope this 2ww doesn't make you too crazy!

Yay, you're back Chels!!!!! :throws copius amounts of baby dust to all GG's:

Good luck to all ladies in the TWW!!!

I'm just not so patiently waiting to ovulate. Other than that I'm stalking, lol.

Good luck all you ladies in the TWW.

Thanks for the welcome Lovestoteach! Looks like we'll be testing around the same time. Are you an early tester or do wait it out? I'm gonna try to wait, but I tell myself that every month and it never quite works out. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck drsquid! Hopefully all those symptoms mean a BFP is waiting for you! Hope this 2ww doesn't make you too crazy!

I try to tell myself I am going to wait it out, last time I made it to 14dpo. Hope I can make it at least that far this time. We shall see. My temp did get higher today, which is what I was hoping for and I still have lots of creamy cm. Can't wait to see what the next week brings.

thanks.. im thinking im only gonna make it to 12dpiui (monday). my symptoms are less rather than more (well boobs hurt and i cant sleep and im starving then dont wanna eat) but the gassy stuff and cramps etc have gone away. making me crazy. fingers crossed for everyone

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I have been gassy the past two days too, haha. How could I forget that??

Hey, not posted in ages.
Currently im 8dpo but i o on cd10 so still have a 10 days to wait it out!
Had sore bb's on and off from about 3dpo which is unusual as normally just have them right before af but they have disappeared now. Had some af type cramps 3dpo which is definately unusual but woukd have thought that would be way to early to implantation.
And ofcourse im v v gassy! :haha:

So now im just waiting it out. Why when we weren't trying did af seem like it came round so quickly and now we are ttc it takes ages til your next af due date :dohh:

Hi girls. I took some time off BnB, so I haven't posted in a while. I was just able to catch up now. I am not going to dredge up what was clearly a very tense subject, but I hope that no one has left the group because of it.

Nothing new with me to report. I am still waiting for af, so we can try again. When we were pregnant with Tess, I leant my monitor to a friend who is ttc and I really need it back when we try again, but I have no idea how to ask. I feel bad telling her she can borrow it because we won't need it, then going back to her and saying, "yeah, about that monitor..."

I hope everyone is well. I am so sorry to read that some of you ladies felt that your losses were being belittled. Please know that I think about each and every one of you and hope that, one day, we can all hold the babies we all want so badly. Love to all of you.

Jes

So now im just waiting it out. Why when we weren't trying did af seem like it came round so quickly and now we are ttc it takes ages til your next af due date :dohh:

Haha exacccctly. I remember always rolling my eyes and thinking "that time again already?" when AF rolled around. Now I'm sitting here staring at my belly thinking "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THERE ARE MORE DAYS LEFT TO GO?!?!?" :haha:

Well I'm 8dpo and driving myself crazy with symptom spotting. I tell myself every month that I'm not going to, but it never fails, by 2dpo i'm analyzing every twinge and ache. My bbs have been off and on sore but i'm still having that crampy, heavy feeling in my uterus. Of course, that could just be gas... I'm going to try to hold out until 14dpo to test but i'm not making any promises.

It's a very rainy, very lazy day here so I am enjoying the cuddle time on the couch with the hubby.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

8dpo over here, just waiting for more symptoms to show up. Nothing much except random weird twinges on the right side on and off for the past few days. Trying to wait as long as possible, but might break down and test on wednesday.

I'm feeling really optomistic about this cycle, but I know better than to get my hopes up. As a matter of fact, I said exactly that to DH tonight at dinner. And I NEVER tell him anything about my symptoms, or how I think the cycle will turn out. I did that a couple times in the beginning and just couldn't handle how bummed out he got when it didn't pan out. Now I keep it all to myself. (which is why I need this site so much!) How realistic is it that I could be having symptoms at 8dpo. I've always told myself that any real symptoms wouldn't show up before 10dpo, so is this just all in my head? I've been ttc for a couple years now so I've had just about every symptom there is at one point and always a bfn. But I just feel different about this one. Sorry for the rant, I just really am going crazy!

lovestoteach- I'm with you! I said I wanted to wait until next Saturday to test (14dpo) but I don't think I will make it. I'll test with you on Wednesday and we can both post our BFP's!!

duckytwins- You need to get that monitor back, girl! I'm sure she wouldn't have any problem giving it back to you. She will probably be excited to hear that you are trying again. Good Luck!!

Mrs Mc- All of those unusual symptoms are sounding good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck and:dust::dust::dust: to all!

Hi all! :wave: This is my first time really trying to chart..but I just wanted to jot down the past 3 days real quick..maybe someone has experienced the same thing? I should be about 8-10dpo. On the 18th my cm turned watery, I got a migraine, almost thew up/dry heaved real bad 3 times in my work parking lot (never ever have gotten like that), and started having a pretty intense spasm on my left side/back off and on from that day until a tiny bit today. The spasms didn't hurt at all, just extremely weird. The next morning my temp spiked from a 97.48 coverline to 98.21, slight ewcm on cervix but generally watery, which FF then used to say I O'd earlier. Then today, temp was 97.98 and got a big glob of ewcm this morning but again, watery through the day.

Af shouldn't be due until the 29th or later. Anyone share in something like this? Or anyone get "fertile" cm a lot past O?

**want to add, my temps were staying at 97.7 and below after O, before the shoot up

Hi ducky, hope you are well x I'm sure your friend is waiting to give you your fertility monitor back but maybe doesn't want to even mention it to you right now for fear of sounding insensitive, I'm sure when you ask for it she will be fine about giving it back :)

li think I'm still waiting to ovulate girls, current cd14 so technically another three days but the nurse on thurs said she thought it would be over the weekend so who knows! Just making sure we get lots of BDing done in the meantime, such a hardship! ;)

Good luck to all you symptom spotters, I hope your instincts are right n we get some bfp's in the next few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->