The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

FF said today that my chart is possibly triphasic..either that or I ovulated on cd 21 (would be 3dpo), which my cp and cm definitely would not agree with! But, even the other charting site I'm using is confused and putting me at 5dpo now. Blah. Since this is my first time charting temps (not first for cm or cp) this may be normal. If it stays up or anything else weird happens I'll probably test early. But this is not a good start for charting for me--I'm so confused! :lol:

FF said today that my chart is possibly triphasic..either that or I ovulated on cd 21 (would be 3dpo), which my cp and cm definitely would not agree with! But, even the other charting site I'm using is confused and putting me at 5dpo now. Blah. Since this is my first time charting temps (not first for cm or cp) this may be normal. If it stays up or anything else weird happens I'll probably test early. But this is not a good start for charting for me--I'm so confused! :lol:

I am with you on the confusing charting, but I think it takes a few months to figure it out and start to see a pattern. I am on my first cycle of charting as well. I would love to fast foward five days and get a bfp or af just so I can see the end of this chart finally. I am beyond done and ready to see if next cycles chart is less crazy. Of course I would rather get a bfp and not worry about any of it. Today I am 9dpo, so I still have a little bit to wait.

11dpiui.. totally gonna test in the am. was feeling kinda confident (even though it is my first cycle and odds are against me.) but now... getting cramps. i dont usually get them in advance of af however until i started ttc i never paid any real attention to my cycle. couldnt tell you if i was regular or not. last month my period was a week late with an extra week of sore boobs and lots of cramps.. so who knows.. meh, now to get through the workday today and sleep tonight... if i wake up at 3am again, im totally testing then

Hello Ladies. I had a positive OPK today:) which is 4 or 5 days earlier than any other cycle since I began fertility treatments. I usually am cd 17 to 22 for O but I am cd 14 so I think the supplements are really working!! Time for the marathon BDing to start!!

Good Luck to all those testing soon!!

Ducky, so glad to hear you are back :hugs: I agree that your friend will not mind about the monitor - she will know that you have been through a lot and will be happy you are TTC again.

I am with you on the confusing charting, but I think it takes a few months to figure it out and start to see a pattern. I am on my first cycle of charting as well. I would love to fast foward five days and get a bfp or af just so I can see the end of this chart finally. I am beyond done and ready to see if next cycles chart is less crazy. Of course I would rather get a bfp and not worry about any of it. Today I am 9dpo, so I still have a little bit to wait.

Yes, we definitely need a couple behind us! I will say though, if I don't get a bfp this time it might not totally hit me as hard..only because I'm at least interested to find out how my cycles/hormones work. Although, I would much rather a bfp! But yeahh, I too am ready for this cycle to be over! lol I'm trying very hard not to test yet. I've wasted so much $ on bfn's over the years..it's like spending money on lottery tickets

:dust: Good luck to us and everyone else! :D

tested today at 11dpiui.. :bfn: gonna wait til tuesday i think. 13 seems to be a better number for people

Mas - you and I really are on the same cycle! I usually ov cd 17 but at my cd12 scan last week the nurse said they're was an egg waiting to release and it would prob happen over the weekend, a few days earlier than I was expecting. Anyway, charting bbt and had a major shift this morning which would suggest that I ovulated yesterday, cd14.

Good luck, I hope this is a good month for us both (and everyone else ttc)

:dust:

Drsquid - 11dpiui is still very early, most people don't get a bfp until around 13dpo. As a POAS addict I know that getting a bfn is very disappointing but its not over until AF pays her unwelcome visit! X

Hi new to all this never had a baby before....looking for some advice if anyone can help me :) I have irregular periods and i never really keep a track on the times of ovulations ect. I got married last year and me and my husband decided we would try so i used the CBFM for the first month (been off the pill for about a year using other methods previous to this) and after 10 days past the peak ovulation i got a brownish discharge (sorry to add that in) i then went on to have a sore lower back and pains like period cramps but periods never showed. It’s been 10 weeks today since my last period started and still no period. I still get the pains like period pains, headaches and sickness feeling and i am always sleepy!! i have been having negative tests and when i went to the doctors they told me to come back in a month. I can’t see its going to change to positive now, would that be possible? Any help is much appreciated

Hi maybe, welcome to the thread - your situation sounds very frustrating for you. Every woman is different so you never know what is going on but I'd say 10weeks without a positive doesn't look hopeful. Try not to drive yourself mad before you go back to the doctors, they will poss give you treatment to kick start a period. Are you on any meds to assist while you ttc?

welcome Maybeoneday! Thats odd about the tests, I will say that my cycles were EXACTLY like that and then I had the brown discharge like that last summer, it turns out that I had some ovarian cysts and thats why I never got my period and kept getting BFNs (big fat Negatives) They said it could have been because of the changes when stopping birth control. I hope this isnt the case for you though! When I was pregnant with my first I didnt get a positive blood or hpt until I was about 8 weeks along!!

I think I'm going to end up being out. My fibrocystic bb's are starting up even though they stopped for the last 4 months (started over a year ago). Mostly in my right one. Very swollen and sore. :( I will never be able symptom spot sore bb's again.

Hi sorry for late reply....work manic! Yeah I don't think I am preggo :( trust my body to stop working when I need it most. Just going to wait a month and head back to docs and see what they say! Just means another month not trying :( thanks for the advice xxxx

Hi all! Well, I'm testing tomorrow and i don't feel as optimistic about this cycle as I did before. I'm just not feeling it today. I'll still test, but I'm not expecting anything but a BFN. I'm so sick of NOT being pregnant. Wish I hadn't gotten my hubby's hopes up for this month, or mine for that matter. Oh well, maybe next month.

Lovestoteach- still keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

:dust::dust: to all the ladies out there still waiting to O or waiting to test!

Hi all! Well, I'm testing tomorrow and i don't feel as optimistic about this cycle as I did before. I'm just not feeling it today. I'll still test, but I'm not expecting anything but a BFN. I'm so sick of NOT being pregnant. Wish I hadn't gotten my hubby's hopes up for this month, or mine for that matter. Oh well, maybe next month.

Tomorrow I am only 12dpo... scared to test at 12 and see a bfn and think I am out for sure. I am so torn between testing and waiting a few days to test.
Good luck to you!

well maybe think positive... the switching of how your feeling maybe hormones going crazy? :)

Hello Ladies,
I changed my ticker to reflect the earlier O, so I am in the TWW!! Yay! My acupuncturist was really happy with the early O, he said essentially we are turning back time-i feel very positive this month. I am not testing until I am officially late this time though. I've waited all this time, I am sure I can wait an extra few days. I really hoping this happens soon though - it will be 4yrs of TTC come April. boy, how time flys.....

Hello Ladies,
I changed my ticker to reflect the earlier O, so I am in the TWW!! Yay! My acupuncturist was really happy with the early O, he said essentially we are turning back time-i feel very positive this month. I am not testing until I am officially late this time though. I've waited all this time, I am sure I can wait an extra few days. I really hoping this happens soon though - it will be 4yrs of TTC come April. boy, how time flys.....

loving the positivity Mas :) I have been considering acupuncture if this cycle isn't successful, how often do you have to go n have treatment? I need to change my ticker too, my bbt chart has finally confirmed that I ovulated cd14 which means I am also officially in the tww! Lets hope it flies by. I'll try to leave my testing until af is due but I know that curiosity will get the better of my around 12/13dpo!
Fx'd for you

Did I seriously have to look through 4 pages of threads to find the Gassy Girls? Crazy! Well, tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a blinding bfn. Oh well, that's what I expected. Af should be on her way, here today or tomorrow. I called my RE and tried to get in and talk about what to do for the next cycle but I can't get in until Feb. 21, so that sucks.

Mas and Wannabthemum- Good luck during the TWW! Keeping my fingers cross that your two weeks flies by and you get your beautiful bfp's at the end!

Mas- 4 years! Bless you! I completely understand what you are going through. It will be 5 years this spring that I got off bcp's and started hoping to get pregnant. Although, in the beginning it was just a lot of sex and not so much planning or tracking O days. I'm hoping we both get our hearts desire soon enough!

Lovestoteach- Ahhhh! I am seriously on pins and needles waiting for you to post your bfp! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! You are a much stronger girl than I am for being able to wait!

:dust::dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"