The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Did I seriously have to look through 4 pages of threads to find the Gassy Girls? Crazy! Well, tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a blinding bfn. Oh well, that's what I expected. Af should be on her way, here today or tomorrow. I called my RE and tried to get in and talk about what to do for the next cycle but I can't get in until Feb. 21, so that sucks.

Mas and Wannabthemum- Good luck during the TWW! Keeping my fingers cross that your two weeks flies by and you get your beautiful bfp's at the end!

Mas- 4 years! Bless you! I completely understand what you are going through. It will be 5 years this spring that I got off bcp's and started hoping to get pregnant. Although, in the beginning it was just a lot of sex and not so much planning or tracking O days. I'm hoping we both get our hearts desire soon enough!

Lovestoteach- Ahhhh! I am seriously on pins and needles waiting for you to post your bfp! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! You are a much stronger girl than I am for being able to wait!

:dust::dust: to all!

Yesterday was a bfn at 12dpo, so you are going to have to wait a few more days. I like you feel out, I haven't had any symptoms today so far or yesterday of either bfp or af. Just want to have af show up already, but telling myself that at least I know my lp isn't really short, so that is a plus. I MIGHT test tomorrow, because if I don't I will have to wait until monday morning because I am going to be with a bunch of family this weekend out of town.

lovetoteach having a family get-together out of town is just the thing to get your mind off of testing at least for a little while and if AF doesnt come while youre there then YAY! :dust: Sending positive thoughts and lots of :dust: your way!!

Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust to everyone in the TWW! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Me? I'm officially halfway today :happydance: Only another 20 weeks of feeling like a hippo :rofl:

Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust to everyone in the TWW! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Me? I'm officially halfway today :happydance: Only another 20 weeks of feeling like a hippo :rofl:

Wow celtic, I cannot believe how fast that has gone! I bet you look fab

:dust:

:)

Wow, time flies. I can't believe you are halfway already! It doesn't seem like that long ago you got your BFP.
I have no symptoms yet but then its early. Im gonna stick to my guns and no poas until AF is due!!

I know I'm out. CD29, had a bfn the other day, and I've had my temps drop for the past 2 days, plus my fibro bb's are definitely starting to act up now. AF is usually due around now-CD32. CP is still high and CM creamy/more abundant, so I'd say another day or two. The only things I'm waiting for now is the extreme nausea (24ish hrs before) and breakouts! :nope:

This is my first time charting bbt though, so if my temps end up usually dropping a couple of days before af..then I'd be a little glad to have such an advanced warning at least, I guess. Makes up a tiny bit for the long lp. :/

im nearing 14 weeks...whew...so how far was everyone when they found out boy/girl?

Wow celtic, I cannot believe how fast that has gone! I bet you look fab

:)

Tell me about it! Although if by fab you mean an unfit hippo then yes! I do indeed look fab :rofl:

Wow, time flies. I can't believe you are halfway already! It doesn't seem like that long ago you got your BFP.
I have no symptoms yet but then its early. Im gonna stick to my guns and no poas until AF is due!!

I know! Almost 17 weeks ago I got my bfp! 5th October it was!

I'm still keeping everything crossed for you! :dust:

Well, :witch: got me today. It's back to cd1. Called the dr. to get my clomid prescription refilled and he is out of the office today and all of next week. Hopefully the nurse can call it in for me. I won't be able to pick it up until Monday so I will be taking it cd 4-8 instead of my usual cd 3-7.

Anyway, Af always makes me so sleepy, I'm going to take a nap.

Sending :dust::dust: to all!

Well, :witch: got me today. It's back to cd1. Called the dr. to get my clomid prescription refilled and he is out of the office today and all of next week. Hopefully the nurse can call it in for me. I won't be able to pick it up until Monday so I will be taking it cd 4-8 instead of my usual cd 3-7.

:hugs: Good luck for the next cycle! Thanks for the baby dust :) Af is due any time now for me, hope she stays away. She defintely lives up to her evil witch status.

Sorry Chels :hugs: AF really is a witch. Try to take it easy this weekend

Who else wishes they can beat the crap out of fertility friend sometimes? I am suppose to be 15 dpo and this morning it takes away my crosshairs and says I may have ovulated cd19-29. REALLY!?!!!

Who else wishes they can beat the crap out of fertility friend sometimes? I am suppose to be 15 dpo and this morning it takes away my crosshairs and says I may have ovulated cd19-29. REALLY!?!!!

I know what you mean! I actually put that I used ovwatch on the day I'm pretty convinced I O'd. There were only about 4 days in which my cm was the most stetchy/fertile looking and cp was open. The day FF put me at O was cd21, but my cm was just pure water and cp closed. Another site I used also changed my O, except to CD17-19. Just didn't seem right, but who knows. :shrug: I'm almost positive I'm out anyway as no matter what, my temps have dropped a lot. :(

Any news Lily?

How's everyone keeping? I've had a virus the past few days which has thrown my temps etc. Virus has passed but been feeling a little nausea throughout the day, got sore boobs n had a few twinges. Got a few days left before I can test n prob before I'll even know if I'm in with a chance this month. Feeling very broody today, my sis is starting to share her baby news with more people so the baby conversions are flowing.

I hate the tww! Grrrrr!

Good luck WannaBthaMum, hopefully you will have some good news of your own to share soon!

Fingers Crossed for all you wonderful ladies about to test!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, so I started my clomid today, a day late. I usually take it days 3-7, but it will have to be 4-8 this time since they didn't get my prescription in on Friday. Also, I stocked up on Robitussin and pre-seed. I had a hell of a time finding pre-seed in my town. Went to 3 different drugstores before I finally found it. I don't really remember the purpose of the Robitussin though, just that I needed to buy it. I think that it is supposed to help with your lining, right? Seriously, I'm pulling out all the stops this month. I'm ready for my bfp and I'm gonna try everything I can to get it! On a non-ttc note, I got to go fancy dress shopping today. That's always fun. I have a formal dinner/ event thing to go to for dh's work in a couple weeks. I found a super hot dress and it was on clearance so that makes it even better! And since I had to get shoes to match the shoe store was having a BOGO sale and I got new workout shoes too! All-in-all it's been a pretty great day.
I hope everyone else out there is having a good day as well. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies about to test! Give us an update!

Alright, so I started my clomid today, a day late. I usually take it days 3-7, but it will have to be 4-8 this time since they didn't get my prescription in on Friday. Also, I stocked up on Robitussin and pre-seed. I had a hell of a time finding pre-seed in my town. Went to 3 different drugstores before I finally found it. I don't really remember the purpose of the Robitussin though, just that I needed to buy it. I think that it is supposed to help with your lining, right? Seriously, I'm pulling out all the stops this month. I'm ready for my bfp and I'm gonna try everything I can to get it! On a non-ttc note, I got to go fancy dress shopping today. That's always fun. I have a formal dinner/ event thing to go to for dh's work in a couple weeks. I found a super hot dress and it was on clearance so that makes it even better! And since I had to get shoes to match the shoe store was having a BOGO sale and I got new workout shoes too! All-in-all it's been a pretty great day.
I hope everyone else out there is having a good day as well. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies about to test! Give us an update!

Robitussin is to help with EWCM :) Sounds like a fun day, I love dress shopping, but am in need of losing a few pounds/inches for that to be really fun again. I am back in the wait for O as well, I am beyond confused by my stupid cycle.

Hi Ladies, sorry to those AF got and good luck to those testing soon!! How are all the pg gg's today? All I can say is I am certainly a GG the last few days!! Very farty!! I also have a spot on my chin and I don't usually get acne before AF. I also had a bleeding nose yesterday morning which I also don't get (at least not dripping blood like yesterday, tmi) and the sides of my boobs are sore more so on the left side. Other than that nothing really.

Hi everyone :)

I am 9dpo (can't get my ticker adjusted correctly) and don't really feel anything. I've sore boobs but that happens a few days after ov every month. I have noticed a few twinges and pulls the last couple of days but not sure is they were anything. I'm swinging constantly between feeling v.positive about this month and convincing myself that the outcome is going to be the same as every other month. Think I am going to test fri or sat if I've had no spotting or temp drop by then.

Anyone else know when they are testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"