The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I know I haven't been on very long, but if you want to move the thread it would be fine with me. I think it might fit better in the TTC section.

I'm CD7, a pretty boring place to be. I've only two more clomid pills to go thank goodness. It makes me so sleepy. I've been trying to go to the gym pretty regularly but this week I haven't wanted to do anything but lay on the couch. My dog had surgery yesterday so I have to go pick him up from the animal hospital in a bit. I'm trying to talk myself into working out before I go.

wannabthemum- Hoping your not out yet! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Also, I finally figured out how to add a signature. Just thought I would test it out.

I am game for wherever the thread is =) its such an awesome thread =)

Hey ladies

I am so tired of the TWW game! Temps went up again a little this morning, did another test n got another bfn. I know 12dpo might be too early n I am only disappointing myself taking tests but I am just so willing to see a BFP finally! I've made my mind up that if clomid doesn't work in the next two months then I'm going to start ivf enquiries.

celtic - I'm ok with the thread moving, think it makes sense :)

Have a good day everyone? X

Hiya can i join this thread too. my AF is due tuesday and ive had pms or whatever it is like never before. Ive been to the docs die to the constant peeing anf hungry beyond anything i ever had before. My boobs were full but now they arr squyashy so i think thats a sign its not meant to be this month.

yeah i think it would be good to move the thread and not leaving anyone behind :thumbup:

hope everyone is keeping well :hugs: xxx

Yeah, moving the thread makes sense - TTC buddies right? The countdown begins for me early next week will either be AF or YAY!!! I am having some symptoms - weird electric pain in my tummy and crotch, on Wed night I had a pain just below my belly button that hurt whenever I reached or leaned over, it was one of those owwww moments, kinda weird, no more bloody noses though, but today I have peed too many times to count (my bladder is pretty weak though) and I had some ewcm tonight when I checked my cp - which keeps changing - high, low, soft, harder, wet, dry etc.... very confusing so I am not checking it anymore (maybe)lol.

I was very crampy this morning-was sitting having a tea with my Mum and a few of her friends and I got this awful sharp pain in my tummy - like my guts were being twisted, it took my breath away!! Then it abated somewhat to a dull ache. A little later I had to pooh a few times (tmi) which usually happens the day my period is supposed to start but I don't think it is supposed to start until at least monday or tuesday. Anyway no :witch: yet and cramps have went away with just a few twinges here and there, a little bit of dizziness, super sore boobs and legs are achey and cramp. I sound like a mess, lol!! :shrug: not sure what to think.

Mas- those could be symptoms! I really hope AF stays away for you! Good luck!

Those sound promising Mas!!! Definitely keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Mas, :test: !!!!!!!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT for u to post ur BFP....eeekkk!

Celtic, I'll go where ever this tread goes! I love all the GG's and it's really the only reason I come on b&b!!! I would love to all stay buddies til everyone gets their BFP!!!

Mas, put us all out of our misery..... :test: dammit woman! :haha:

Well, I've pm'd Wobbles and asked for the thread to be moved to TTC Buddies seeing as that's what we all are now!

Yay the thread moved! :) How is everyone? Got another positive OPK yesterday, hoping my temp will finally freaking rise already. Tricky little ovaries! Told my DH he isn't off the hook on BDing every other day until my temp rises. Also got some preseed today. My long cycle is wearing me out, I wish SOMETHING would happen already even if it is af.

Yay the thread moved! :) How is everyone? Got another positive OPK yesterday, hoping my temp will finally freaking rise already. Tricky little ovaries! Told my DH he isn't off the hook on BDing every other day until my temp rises. Also got some preseed today. My long cycle is wearing me out, I wish SOMETHING would happen already even if it is af.

Good luck Love!!! I feel Preseed did it for us, was the only thing I really did different (and took a musinex pos OPK day) the month we got our BFP!!! "Legs up!!!" :haha:

Hey girls,

Well AF is settling in, despite a rise in my BBT today, I have also been spotting and did another test just to be sure n got yet another BFN!! Fully expecting her to be here tomorrow so its onto Clomid round 5 for us. Feeling very exhausted with TTC, we have got some numbers for local fertility clinics and if the next two months don't work then I am going to ask the hospital about assisted conception. If they want to put us on a waiting list, we are going to go private!! Feels surreal that we are even having to think about IVF, when we started TTC to concieve in April 2010 I thought I would be a Mum by now....I was very wrong!!
Sorry to off load, I know everyone is on their own journey with its twists and turns, I just find it so much easier to talk to you girls than my husband/family, I don't want to upset them :(

Any news from anyone?

The stupid :witch: got me! Did not even feel her coming - sneaky rhymes with :witch:!!!! Oh well, that means I am kinda back in a type of tww (more like 12days) until I get in that fertile window. So in about 10 days we will start the good old :sex: :sex: and more :sex: ! One good thing is I am back to a 28 day cycle so I think the acupuncture and supplements are doing something for me.

The stupid :witch: got me! Did not even feel her coming - sneaky rhymes with :witch:!!!! Oh well, that means I am kinda back in a type of tww (more like 12days) until I get in that fertile window. So in about 10 days we will start the good old :sex: :sex: and more :sex: ! One good thing is I am back to a 28 day cycle so I think the acupuncture and supplements are doing something for me.

:hugs: for the sneaky witch and :happydance: for a 28 day cycle! What supplements are you taking?

Sorry Mas :hugs:
I am inspired by your positivity and def going to enquire locally about acupuncture if you think it's been good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->