The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hey girls,

Well AF is settling in, despite a rise in my BBT today, I have also been spotting and did another test just to be sure n got yet another BFN!! Fully expecting her to be here tomorrow so its onto Clomid round 5 for us. Feeling very exhausted with TTC, we have got some numbers for local fertility clinics and if the next two months don't work then I am going to ask the hospital about assisted conception. If they want to put us on a waiting list, we are going to go private!! Feels surreal that we are even having to think about IVF, when we started TTC to concieve in April 2010 I thought I would be a Mum by now....I was very wrong!!
Sorry to off load, I know everyone is on their own journey with its twists and turns, I just find it so much easier to talk to you girls than my husband/family, I don't want to upset them :(

Any news from anyone?

Awe Wanna...wish I could give u a big hug :hugs: you can always let it all out here, that's what GG's are here for, support!!! I personally don't have experience with IVF, but my sister went through two cycles so I know a little bit about it, if you have to take that next step down the road. Hopefully, you won't and ur BFP is just been hiding only to emerge this month! I just wanted you to know I'm here for ya! :hugs:

The stupid :witch: got me! Did not even feel her coming - sneaky rhymes with :witch:!!!! Oh well, that means I am kinda back in a type of tww (more like 12days) until I get in that fertile window. So in about 10 days we will start the good old :sex: :sex: and more :sex: ! One good thing is I am back to a 28 day cycle so I think the acupuncture and supplements are doing something for me.

Booooo! :growlmad: I'm so sorry Mas!! :hugs: i would have bet the house this month you and Wanna had it in the bag. Well you and Wanna will be doing some good ol' Valentine's Day BDing, and my mom said that's how I finally got here!!! :throwing valentines baby dust to all: Like u said, at least ur cycle is regulating which is a good sign!

We havent heard from Chels and a few others this cycle...where are our testing GG's at!?!?

OH That Stupid :witch: !!!!! :growlmad: Im so sorry Mas and Wanna!! I was hoping for the absolute best! I know you ladies will get those precious little babies you deserve!! :hugs:

I know we haven't seen her for a while but I just wanted to say congratulations to CharlieKitty for her :bfp: :happydance:

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and yeah BOO! To the stupid :witch:!!!

For supplements I am taking
Fertilaid and fertiltea
DHEA
Co Q 10
Vit D
Wheatgrass and acupuncture once a week.
It is quite expensive! For all of these but I am definitely seeing results. I feel better and my periods are better too, regular and not painful at all!!

Af its here so its cd1, round 5 clomid for me girls. Had a very stressful couple of weeks at work but I finish work on friday for a week n going to take it easy n hope its gives this month a boost. Also going to research some local acupuncture and check my supplements are suitable.

Ahh! After the thread moved I couldn't find it for the life of me! I finally googled "baby and bump gassy girls" and it came up. CD14 for me. I haven't taken an OPK yet, I'll do it later this afternoon. It should be positive unless Clomid decided to push back my O date. I've been scheduling some bd'ing every other night since cd11. We used the preseed for the first time last night and I have to say it was AMAZING! If I get my surge today sexapalooza will begin officially and we will be using it again for the next few days.

Wannabethemum- I hope that 5 is the magic number for you. I've also been looking into accupuncture. I'll probably start it after we move. I've found a clinic that does accupuncture specifically for fertility. Even if it doesn't help me get pregnant, at least it will be relaxing.

Good luck ladies, fingers crossed!
:dust::dust::dust:

Ahh! After the thread moved I couldn't find it for the life of me! I finally googled "baby and bump gassy girls" and it came up. CD14 for me. I haven't taken an OPK yet, I'll do it later this afternoon. It should be positive unless Clomid decided to push back my O date. I've been scheduling some bd'ing every other night since cd11. We used the preseed for the first time last night and I have to say it was AMAZING! If I get my surge today sexapalooza will begin officially and we will be using it again for the next few days.

Wannabethemum- I hope that 5 is the magic number for you. I've also been looking into accupuncture. I'll probably start it after we move. I've found a clinic that does accupuncture specifically for fertility. Even if it doesn't help me get pregnant, at least it will be relaxing.

Good luck ladies, fingers crossed!
:dust::dust::dust:

We just started using preseed too :) Good luck!

Another positive OPK today. Keep your fingers crossed I actually ovulate this time and it's not just a tease again!

Happy Valentines Day GG's!!! I hear cupid is distributing baby dust this year instead of arrows - way safer I think! With all this preseed talk, our GG thread is gunna start slipping and sliding all over the place! :spermy: I do believe many of our GG's are about to O as well, so bow-chicka-wow-woa, get it on tonight!!!! :sex:

AFM, I'm working from home cause I'm sick today. Thought I was beating the system and didn't get this head cold everyone else has at work (I thought "Look at me, I'm preggo AND have a bad ass immune system!") buuuuuutt it just took longer for it to show itself! :haha: I have never gone through 4 boxes of kleenex in two days; it's crazy how I took for granted the little simple drugs that would dry a runny nose up! Now I just walk around the house with tissue shoved up each nostril - I'm looking sooo sexy these days anyways with a definate bump and lets not forget the noxious gas cloud that usually follows me!

On the bright side, we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday! :happydance: I was supposed to be 19w1d and again I saw on the screen Boomboom was measuring slightly larger (19w6d). Got some cool pics as he/she was moving around and some video! Our ultrasound tech also got a potty shot and put it, and the sex of Boomboom, in a sealed envelope that DH and I will open in front of family and friend at a big Gender Reveal party we are planning in a month! So team :yellow: only a little while longer! She was very careful to have us look away when measuring anywhere "down south." It's neat to think the gender of our baby is in our possession! I can't wait to see our family and friends reaction to DH and I finding out and vice versa - will be videoing that for sure.

Well GG's have a fab Valentines day today - I will be praying cupid visits each one of you tonight!!!!! Attached is an image of Boomboom giving all you GG's a high-five! I think he/she wanted to say thanks for working so hard to try to make him/her some playmates!
boomboom 19w1d_hand.jpg

awwww! so cute Cera!!! Hello little boomboom!! We are having a small gender revealing party too!! but the DH and I are going to find out hahaha it will be our precious little shared secret for a few weeks until we go see family :) As for your cold, go out and buy some essence (or oil) of eucalyptus (try a nature store where you can buy herbs) it should be a liquid (mine is a tiny bottle) and then fill your tub with warm/hot water enough to reach up to about the top of your ankles then put in a few drops of the eucalyptus oil. Stand in it for about 15 minutes or however long.. it DEFINITELY made me feel better! it wont clear it up but I could definitely take deep refreshing breaths haha, its really a shame they havent come out with a cold medicine for preggos like us yet!

its been pretty quite on here GGs, how are you girls??
Ive been doing great.. still gassy.. good thing the DH is on night shift so hes not around at night when Im tossing and turning :haha:

Happy valentine's day gg's, hope you have all been spoilt rotten today. I'm just waiting for dh to get home and we are going to have a special dinner with champagne n choccies :)

I'm only on cd7, got about a week before I ov, enough time to bd a few times n make sure his boys are waiting for eggie!

Cera - that is an awesome scan pic, baby knew you were watching :) take care if yourself n make sure you completely shift that cold before returning to work.

Enjoy the rest of today everyone x

:dust:

Happy Valentines Day!!! I love the scan pic Cera! So awesome.
A gender reveal party sounds sooooo cool!! I have never heard of that. What a great idea. I can't wait to hear what both you ladies are having (cera & frisbee). I am doing good. Just had a nice dinner with DH and DS and we exchanged cards and small gifts, it was nice. DH is on nights tonight so he just left and I am currently laying with my butt on a pillow and my feet up the wall playing on the computer (wonder what we were doin) LOL!! Its a good position for letin em rip too hehe. Glad he's gone so I don't ruin his last thoughts of me before he went to work. I hope you all have a good evening and get some :sex: in too!!

...I am currently laying with my butt on a pillow and my feet up the wall playing on the computer (wonder what we were doin) LOL!! Its a good position for letin em rip too hehe. Glad he's gone so I don't ruin his last thoughts of me before he went to work. I hope you all have a good evening and get some :sex: in too!!

:rofl: :haha: :rofl: !!!!! Living up to our name, and damn proud of ya!!!

Lovely scan pic Cera! :cloud9:
Oh my Mas, that made me laugh so much!! :rofl:

How are all you ladies doing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back