The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Lovely scan pic Cera! :cloud9:
Oh my Mas, that made me laugh so much!! :rofl:

How are all you ladies doing? xx

COLEEY!!!! I've missed YOU!!!!!! Thx, sweetie. How are you doing!?!?!? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So this weekend is family day in Canada and it is also the time for the big O! We are going to my family cottage with my parents, my 96 year old Nan and my brother and sister and of course hubby and our son. So in the winter there is not much space for privacy at all-our trailer is closed and we sleep on a pullout couch in the living room. I told my family that it was babymaking time but they think it is silly for us to stay home so they are going to go for drives and walks etc to allow us privacy, lol, kinda weird eh! My brother even went so far as to say he was gonna make a sex room for us in the loft of the garage, lol. I told them they better not make it weird for us as I need happy sperm not anxious sperm! As you can tell we are very close and are able to be silly and joke about it all. So it will definitely be a weekend full of ribbing and teasing about what we are doing when we sneak away!

COLEEY!!!! I've missed YOU!!!!!! Thx, sweetie. How are you doing!?!?!? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww! :hugs: Hey hun! I'm good thanks, how are you doing chick? xx

Sounds like an awesome weekend Mas! :D Hope you catch that eggy! xx

Cera, that pic was awesome! What a cutie!

Mas, it is so great that you and your family are so open. It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. Good luck this month!

AFM- 8dpo here and staying strong! No symptoms to speak of, so I don't really know what to think about this cycle. Anyone else out there in the 2ww?

Fingers crossed and :dust::dust: to all!

Everyone needs to spread some baby dust over here, or at least some cycle regualting dust. Longest cycle ever with no temp rise and no af!

That's so annoying for you lovetoteach! I really hope something happens for you soon! I get wound up if af comes two days late! :dust: for you.x

AFM - still waiting to ovulate, next tues-thurs next week. Got a horrible cold n sore throat, not feeling much like bd'ing but at least the robittusin is having a double effect!

Have a nice weekend all x

love to teach, I started taking Vitex for a few weeks when I was having 40 to 60 day cycles, Vitex was AMAZING, it regulated my cycles easy as can be!

lovestoteach- OMG! I had no idea you were still in limbo! Sending some regulating dust right over!! I've never had a problem with long cycles so I don't have any advice, but I'm wishing it sorts itself out soon! :hugs:

Thanks girls. Today I have had TONS of creamy cm, I am hoping that AF comes soon! Crazy me over here WANTING AF to come.

oh my word Im suuuppppeeerrrrr gassy tonight!! thank goodness DH is working night shift for right now :haha: How are you girls?

I love your avatar love to teach! I have a Boston terrier named Stella! I also have a pug-chewy and a choc lab-Koko.
I am not sure what's up this cycle, last week I got some lines darkening on my opk and then they got lighter and now they are so faint they are almost non existent. So I don't know if I O'd super early, like on cd 9ish. I'm worried I missed it. We have been :sex: every other day since about cd 5 so we may have caught it but I'm confused. I'm going to keep testing for LH for at least a week and see if my cycle is just being weird.

So I had some brown tinged ewcm today, a big stretchy glob, sorry tmi. So we just :sex: and I laid for so long with my bum on pillows and my legs in the air that my one leg fell asleep, lol and I had to do the bicycle to get it back. Still no positive opk though.

Mas- the bicycle thing cracks me up! :haha:
Good luck, I hope it is just what you needed for this month!

Lovestoteach- How are you doing? Are you out of limbo?

AFM- CD12 and I haven't tested!! I can't believe I haven't caved. Of course, I've been feeding my POAS addiction by judging HPT's on the countdowntopregnancy.com site.
Still no symptoms that aren't completely expected 2 days before AF. I have a doc. appointment today to talk about what my next steps will be once we move.

Good luck to all the ladies out there in the 2ww and sending baby dust to all!
:dust::dust::dust:

hey girlies.

I've been absent for a bit..lots of running around to do and stuff as im moving on the first whew.

i went to the dr because i have pink eye ( eww) and they dectected a heart murmur i go monday for the echo...dr says this could be normal due to pregnancy
praying praying

Mas- the bicycle thing cracks me up! :haha:
Good luck, I hope it is just what you needed for this month!

Lovestoteach- How are you doing? Are you out of limbo?

AFM- CD12 and I haven't tested!! I can't believe I haven't caved. Of course, I've been feeding my POAS addiction by judging HPT's on the countdowntopregnancy.com site.
Still no symptoms that aren't completely expected 2 days before AF. I have a doc. appointment today to talk about what my next steps will be once we move.

Good luck to all the ladies out there in the 2ww and sending baby dust to all!
:dust::dust::dust:

Not out of limbo, going to start taking fertilaid tomorrow. Still waiting on vitex to sort out my cycle. BCP is evil, but I am trying to just take a breather and wait for things to sort out before full blown ttc.

hey girlies.

I've been absent for a bit..lots of running around to do and stuff as im moving on the first whew.

i went to the dr because i have pink eye ( eww) and they dectected a heart murmur i go monday for the echo...dr says this could be normal due to pregnancy
praying praying

I hope everything is ok Babygirl, will keep you in my prayers. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself with moving etc, lots of breaks and rest :)

Hi girls,
Hows everyone?
I am waiting to ovulate some time this week, expecting it to be Friday. Still taking my cough medicine but not really noticed any difference in my cm yet, Its def helping with my cough tho ;)

We used egg whites tonight for lube!! LMAO!!! It was weird but my hairdresser said that is what they used the month they got a bfp-figured it can't hurt. Guess we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->