The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

HEY LADIES!!!!
Sorry i have been gone for a long time!
But i miss this thread! Trimester one threads suck!!!:sleep:
How are you ladies? any new bfps?
Any exciting updates? testing soon? lol
I wanna see all your :bfp:'s!!!!
Tell all your DH's il swimmers i say swim harder!!! lol :blush:
:dust::dust::dust::hugs:

oh Babygirl take it easy!!! rest when you can or even when you dont think you should, do it anyway! :haha:
Good luck Mas!!! that sounds really gooey and gross hahaha but I hope it works!! :dust:

Well I changed my ticker - finally got a pos opk yesterday and had lots of ewcm for a few days and we've been :sex: it up so much DH says his balls hurt, lol!! I either O'd last night or today so I am once again in the TWW!!

I'm so excited for you Mas! That eggy will be getting a good spermie bashing! :grr: Good luck hun!

As for me, well, I've been faint bfps since Tuesday and they're getting darker! :cloud9: Praying its a sticky lil bean!

How are you all doing? :)

Xx

Attachments

• 2012-02-24 07.19.12.jpg
    2012-02-24 07.19.12.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
YAy Mas!!! :happydance:
Oh GREAT NEWS Coleey!!!! Ill be praying that everything is sticky and perfect!!!
Im so excited for you ladies!!

Thanks sweetie :hugs:
How are you? When do you have your next scan? xx

Im doing well, my next scan is the 5th and we find out the gender!! :happydance: Im so excited to finally be able to start buying clothes and decorate letters and actually get my DH to commit to a name he likes! BLAH! haha
what dpo are you to get those faint BFPs? I hope this one is super super sticky!!!

bet dh is glad you've o'd Mas ;) he'll be looking forward to a rest :)

think I o'd today too, opk was darkest this morning but not quite as dark as the test line, did another opk after work n it was very light. Hoping to show a temp shift tomorrow morning to confirm.

Congratulations Cooley, h&h 9 months to you :hugs: x

I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going, it's crazy!! Do you have any hunches if it's a boy or girl? Sooo exciting! :D

Thanks hun :hugs: Today I'm 14dpo, so still really early and that pic was from this morning. :) I was rather shocked to be honest, still am!

Aw thanks Wanna :hugs: Good luck, I hope you've caught that eggy xx

OMG! that is wonderful Coleey!!! So happy for you - Come on lil bean be sticky!!!
I hope you O'd too wanna - we can be cycle buddies!!
I am very glad your pregnancy is going so well Frisbee!! let us know about the scan!

Thanks sweetheart :hugs:
I hope both of your eggies are getting a good spermie bashing! xx

aw congratulations coleey :happydance: h&h 9months to you!!!

mas and wannabthemum - good luck in your tww!!! i really hope you get your bfp's ladies!!! i have everything crossed for you xxx

Thank you Mas, Thank you Coleey! Im shocked Im almost halfway too! I think its a boy.. Im not 100% on that though.. :haha: Ill definitely let you girls know about the scan, I dont talk much about my preggo stuff on this thread because sooo many are just trying to ovulate.. I just want to be a person of support, not one to rub it in that my pregnancy is going well :/

Frisbee - i love hearing about how other people's pregnancies are going, it keeps me positive :) now that I know just how difficult it is to get pregnant in the first place I am more appreciative of other people's pregnancies and how amazing it is.

Looking forward to hearing about your next scan :) x

Well I changed my ticker - finally got a pos opk yesterday and had lots of ewcm for a few days and we've been :sex: it up so much DH says his balls hurt, lol!! I either O'd last night or today so I am once again in the TWW!!

Yeeehaw!!!! Ride em girl!!! :blush: Tell him he can rest during the 9 months you're preggo :haha: The EWCM sounds super positive! Can't wait to hear more!!!

As for me, well, I've been faint bfps since Tuesday and they're getting darker! :cloud9: Praying its a sticky lil bean!

AHHH! CONGRATS COLEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO excited for you!!! Sticky sticky sticky thoughts for you! :yipee:

think I o'd today too, opk was darkest this morning but not quite as dark as the test line, did another opk after work n it was very light. Hoping to show a temp shift tomorrow morning to confirm.

Woooohooo Wanna!!!! Yay Yay Yay!!!!!! Praying for that temp shift!!!! Let us know!!! :wohoo:

All you ladies are so positive and helpful - Thank you!!
And Frisbee - I love hearing about your pregnancy and all the other ladies too!!! It gives me hope and I am still positive about good things happening for me!
Although I dislike the TWW - I like it better than the first 2weeks of my cycle:)

I am going to paint my bedroom to keep myself busy!!

I too like hearing how everyone is doing. Still waiting to O, but I like to keep tabs on the gassy babies every now and then :)

Thanks hun :hugs:
How are you? xx

Iam doing good thanks :hugs: i have spd and gestational diabetes but well under control with meds and insulin. All worth it and baby is doing great, we have our 20wk scan on wed so fingers crossed we find out the sex :happydance: cant wait but still very nervous xx

Hi girls, my temp shifts over the weekend confirm that I ovulated on friday as I thought so need to get my tickers sorted to show that I'm 3dpo. really going to try n not think about it during the tww.
Cera - hope you are keeping well, how long until you find out the sex? For some reason I'm thinking girl!
hope everyone else is well, n enjoying the start of spring :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"