The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

We are both 5dpo Wanna!! Maybe this is our month!

I am really trying not to symptom spot n drive myself crazy this tww only to end up disappointed as has always been the case.....BUT ....... My temps are the highest they've been this early in the tww and I'm exhausted despite lots of rest :)
I'm praying that this is the month for us both Mas, nobody can say we didn't try our hardest ;)
X

Hi girls, my temp shifts over the weekend confirm that I ovulated on friday as I thought so need to get my tickers sorted to show that I'm 3dpo. really going to try n not think about it during the tww.
Cera - hope you are keeping well, how long until you find out the sex? For some reason I'm thinking girl!
hope everyone else is well, n enjoying the start of spring :)

:dust:

Doing good here, girl, thx for asking. DH and I have been on our own type of "wait." We have had our gender results sealed in an envelope for over 3 weeks now just waiting for next Saturday when we will find out. I'll put you down on my "board of guesses" for a girl, Wanna. Seems girl guesses are the minority for what family and friends around here are guessing. We're thrilled either way!

Good little bit of news is I think I felt Boomboom's first movements this week, few soft flicks really low and for once my notorious gas didn't follow. We shall see if they get harder!

We are both 5dpo Wanna!! Maybe this is our month!

I am really trying not to symptom spot n drive myself crazy this tww only to end up disappointed as has always been the case.....BUT ....... My temps are the highest they've been this early in the tww and I'm exhausted despite lots of rest :)
I'm praying that this is the month for us both Mas, nobody can say we didn't try our hardest ;)
X

Praying like crazy for you girls, and any other GG's out there testing soon! Wanna, the early exhaustion was one of my only differences the month I got my bfp, so it's looking good girl! Mas, you got any symptoms!?? Who else out there in GG world is testing or waiting to O...where my ladies at!?

So true Wanna-try,try,try!! I'm hoping it will pay off! The only thing is I don't feel it this month-even though I had all the good signs of finally getting a healthy egg, i just think it won't happen this time because it never does and I feel nothing really, a few twinges but I always get that and think it a symptom, boobs sore but same thing, I get it some months and others don't, I'm really tired but I have been waking up 3 or 4 times a night to pee but I think its that I upped my fluid intake dramatically and am eating a very high protein diet the last few days. Other than that nothing much. DS and I had a huge blow out tonight because he didn't want to go to taekwando so I know I am a bit short tempered. I have had a tad more creamy cm than usual for this time of month but I also had ewcm for the first time too so that may be just my hormones working right. Longwinded eh! I will test next week on Thursday if no AF by then.
The fertility clinic called today and booked my laparoscopy - so March 15th it is unless I get BFP.

Cera - exciting that you felt movement :) soon boomboom will be kicking you so hard you won't be able to sleep at night ;)

Mas - I know how you feel hun, even though I think I'm getting symptoms, they are all similar to a combination I feel most months with no positive outcome. I've had such similar things to you so far this month, v.sore boobs n nipples, more cm and wetness the past couple of days (usually I have nothing after I ov but I took robutissin this month so had more ewcm than usual and think this could just be an after effect) and feeling tired n bloated, nothing unusual about that.
I had the laparoscopy done last july n thank god everything came back clear, just means there is no reason I'm not getting pregnant. My sister in law is having it done today! Praying she gets good results, her and my bro have had a hard year n I'd love them to get some good news

I'll stop waffling! Have a good day everyone xx

Just wanted to pop in and say HI!! I'm new here so tryna find some threads to hang out in :friends:

How are all the GG's doing today? Any exciting developments with anyone?

Not much to report with me yet, 7dpo and boobs are still sore but not as bad. Not as much wetness (tmi) today either. Don't think this is our month. I know its only early and implantation prob wouldn't have even occured yet but I just have a feeling that its going to end the same way as it has every month.

On a positive note though......its Friday :)

Dont lose hope yet Wanna! Its not over till :witch: shows her ugly head!
How are you other GGs?? Seems quiet except for a few of us doesnt it? :shrug:

Hi GG's!! Im good, glad it is Friday too! Not much for symptoms except very sore boobs.

Mas and Coleey, I go away for a couple of weeks and come back to this awesome news!

Mas, I really hope that this is your month, everything will be crossed for you!

Coleey, omg.....I actually just did a little dance for you :happydance:

Ohh Mas and Wanna I'm so excited for you both and keeping EVERYTHING crossed! You both deserve it so much :hugs:

Aww thanks hun :hugs: Did you have a nice time back home?

What its everyone up to this weekend? xx

poping in to share the news ........scan went wonderful everything looks perfect and we'r having a boy!!!!:happydance: :cloud9: so happy here is a wee pic

Mas and wanna - ive got everything crossed for you, huge hugs!!!

hope everyone else is keeping well :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
Wow Heavyheart, those pics are so clear :) thanks for sharing and congratulations on having a boy :) such an exciting day for you all xxx

Congratulations Heavyheart!!! Such beautiful pictures!
Sore bbs are a good sign Mas!!!!!! I cant wait till you get your BFPs girls!!

Congratulations Heavyheart, he looks beautiful! :)
xx

Morning girls, I'm 9dpo and had a big dip on my bbt chart this morning but not below the coverline. Had some cramping last night and was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the couch at 8.30pm n didn't get out of bed until 9.30 am! no idea why I'd be so tired, I've not had a busy week! Plus my boobs are still very sore.
I'm just worried now that af is going to come earlier than usual, not feeling very positive girls even though I know it could be implantation but I'm just not feeling it :(

How's your symptom spotting going Mas?

:dust: x

Nice scan pics Heavyheart!! Very excited for you!

The biggest symptom I have is I am soooooo gassy!!! Its just non stop - farty fart fart every where I go!! Last night we went to friends and I was sooo gassy I was in pain and kept leaving the room to let em rip! then sometimes when everyone was being loud I would try to quietly let them out - and hope they didn't smell, lol!! My boobs are still sore too and I had a few dizzy spells last night and today and have been hungry but progesterone can cause that too - so I am not getting my hopes up too much.
I went to my cousins baby shower today - she is due anytime and looks soooo cute, they are having a girl and my other cousin is due in June - having a boy, she looks cute too! My other cousin (yes I have a huge family) had her 6wk old baby girl there and I held her - so sweet!!! My family knows we are struggling to conceive and they are very supportive and hoping it will happen for us so it wasn't hard at all.

there are soooooo many posts for me to read before i catch up..let me tell u guys whats been going on...Im 18 weeks tomorrow. I went for a private scan of baby's privates saturday
and well im going to post for you all to figure out =)
im happy though =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"