The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

grrr didnt work the first time lol

Attachments

• HEATHER_2.jpg
    HEATHER_2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
  • HEATHER_15.jpg
    HEATHER_15.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
  • HEATHER_12.jpg
    HEATHER_12.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
I caved this morning and poas with fmu n no suprise......bfn :( I know its still early but I've put myself I'm such a bad mood for the day. Everyone else waiting to test, keep those tests locked away until af is due, we all know that this feeling sucks so lets avoid it as long as possible xx

Nice scan pics babygirl! Very excited for you!

I'm sorry wanna :hugs: it is early tho;) I am not going to test until prob Wed or Thurs when af is due. What's a couple of more days!

So beautiful babygirl!! He is adorable!!
We had our scan this morning.. we are team :pink: !!! We were kindof shocked actually but we are excited and SUPER happy anyway :happydance:

Congratulations Babygirl and Frisbee! :)

I'm sorry Wanna :hugs: It's still early xx

Congratulations Frisbee :) Did you think you were having a boy? My sister was the opposite with her first, we were all convinced that she was having a girl and she had a scheduled c-section a week before due date and when we were told that she'd had a boy we were all in complete shock!! Its fabulous either way but just so funny that sometimes you think you know for definite who's coming and it shocks you when you find out you were wrong :) Doh!!

Enjoy the next 20 weeks, it seems like the first 20 have flown by!!! x

I did indeed think it was going to be a boy, just because I really really really want a boy :rofl: I didnt really have any hardcore symptoms of a boy or anything though. Its funny how things are though because the past week Ive been thinking "I REALLY want to look at girl names... I just need to..." so I maybe I KNEW it was going to be a girl but REALLY wanted a boy :haha: either way we are incredibly happy and our DD gets a sister!

Congrats on team pink Amber!

Now I have someone else to coo over pink stuff with :haha:

Im sorry Wanna, but its still really early right? what Dpo are you? I hope you dont lose hope yet!! those eggys need positive thinking!! :hugs:

Aww, have you got any names you both like? xx

we have narrowed it down to three names we like :haha:
Elayna
Amara
Sorcha (pronounced Soar-SHa)

we have narrowed it down to three names we like :haha:
Elayna
amara
sorcha (pronounced soar-sha)

they are all very very beautiful names!

We are on the name maximilliano
everyone else hates it but i like the idea of a max =)

I love the name Max!
Those are very pretty names too Frisbee! Congrats! When I had my ds - I wanted a girl so bad but am soooo very glad I got him instead and of course this time I want a girl but if it is another boy well - thats ok too, lol.
I am 12dpo tomorrow and I haven't tested yet!! Still just sore boobs and maybe a few twinges of floaty head today.

I think I am out - just feel periody today and had my usual pre AF poops today - though I am taking metamucil for constipation so maybe it is working. My boobs don't feel as sore either.

Sorry Mas :( Don't lose hope until she actually appears (should take my own advice)

I hope you are ok, x :hugs:

Youre not out till she shows her ugly face! Keep thinking positive!!

You're not out until she's here lovelies :hugs: I had the loose stool thing and I get that before af too :) xx

Not here yet! But I am super cranky today and tired. I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep-that have happened 3 times since Sat! My boobs don't feel as sore. I have my preop appt today for my Lap next week so I will get them to do a beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->