The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Mas, I don't know if you remember but I felt sure that AF was going to show up for me chick!
I'm keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

hoping for that big huge Positive for you Mas!!!! No AF is a GREAT sign!! I had a miscarriage and then was pregnant with this one, I DEFINITELY felt like Af was coming, Obviously that didnt happen!!!! Crossing everything for you Mas!

Hi girls, hope AF is still MIA Mas :)

She still hasn't shown here yet, despite a few days of cramps. They were uncomfortable during the night, enough to wake me up. I was sure I would have some spotting today but nothing.
I took my temp in the morn as usual and I had a big temp jump, to the highest its been. I tested again with FMU and got another BFN!! I thought that I could see the lightest ever pink line and so I showed it to DH but he couldn't see anything. I am not sure what to think at the moment. Feel for def that AF is on her way but also still trying to be hopeful that I am not out this month!!

Going to wait and see how my temp looks in the morning, I have a feeling it might have been a fluke and I will start with a temp drop tomorrow signalling AF on her way.

Hope everyone is ok x :dust:

Fingers really really really crossed for you Mas and Wanna! The excitement is unbearable!!!!

I guess ill be having that Lap after all, AF got me this morning, as soon as I got up - was happy she was a no show but when I wiped after peeing there she was! So pissed! Guess ill find out my beta was BFN! Just sucks! I'm so sick of this, super super fkn sick of it!
I'm sorry ladies, I am just tired of trying, its been so long.

:( Im so so so sorry mas.. :hugs: it will happen when you least expect it!

Sorry Mas, I have thought of you each day this month and really prayed that this would be our month :( :hugs:
I know a couple of women that have had Laps done and got pregnant within the next couple of months so hopefully that will be the case for you Mas xxx

Although AF hasn't arrived for me yet, I am fully expecting her tomorrow, had a temp drop this morning as expected so yesterdays high was just a fluke. Had a little more cramping and just know that she is about to make her entrance. I usually spot for a few days before AF, starts around 12dpo usually but had nothing yet this month.

x

As predicted AF has arrived, have started spotting, temp dropped below cover so its onto month 6 of clomid. To be honest I feel so numb about it, I can't imagine I will ever be pregnant, I know that's very defeatist but I've lost my hope! Just wish this was the end of month 6 so I could get my next appointment at the hospital sorted and find out my next step.
DH is out of the country until sunday so I'm just going to have to try n get the weekend filled with fun to take my mind off things :(
Hope everyone else is doing better than me today :hugs:

Mas and Wanna, I'm so sorry that this isn't your month :cry: I'll keep everything crossed that you get your bfp's soon :hugs:

Im so so sorry Wanna :( with everything you and Mas do and still come up negative makes my heart very sad :sad2:

Hi girls, thanks for your support as always :) feeling better than I did earlier.
still disappointed obviously but just needed some time to remind myself that things could be much worse, I am by no means at the end of the road and I have to keep hope that one day soon I will hold a much longed for baby in my arms. In the meantime I just need to keep my mind and soul healthy :)

Have a good friday night x

I'm so sorry girls, it makes me so sad as you both deserve it soooooo much! :hugs:

I'm loving your pma though Wanna, never give up! :hugs: xx

Well said Wanna, I agree that although it may seem like it is never going to happen and every AF feels like a kick in the teeth or maybe groin is a better word - it will happen for us, i know it will. Hopefully month 6 of clomid is the one for you and the lap does it for me! Then we can move on to all be Bump Buddies!!

I am having a glass of wine! Cheers to that!

Hi girls, how's everyone? I've been offline a couple of days, dh had been away so I spent as much of the weekend out and about keeping my mind occupied. He's home now though :)

Most boring time of the month for me at the mo, cd4, af still lingering and nothing to do except take my temperature and vitamins :)

Mas - what day is your lap?

My Lap is tomorrow!! Im a little worried but not too bad. Wish me luck gg's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->