The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Good luck Mas! I'll be thinking of you and praying this will be what it takes for you :hugs:

Best Wishes Mas!!! I hope this day goes so very smooth for you :hugs:
Im doing great! DH and I actually SAW a baby kick yesterday! It was just once or twice but it was still awesome! I cant wait until you ladies get your precious little ones!!

Good luck mas!!! :hugs: i hope this will be you on the start of the road to your much deserved bfp

Iam having a bit of a rough time with pain (spd) and controlling my diabetes i feel like iam constantly drawing blood, swallowing tablets and in injecting insulin and admittingly do have the odd feeling sorry for myself day:dohh: but when i feel him move and kick its :cloud9: AND ALL you ladies are what lift me up and keep me going, iam reminded that iam so lucky to be where iam and have this pregnancy. I cant wait till everyone of you have your precious sticky beans :hugs::hugs: xxx

I has stage 3 endo - so they removed it. Maybe that is why I have never gotten a BFP. FXed this was the fix.

Glad you got an answer Mas and that today is over for you. Hopefully this is exactly what you needed to get that BFP, I have read of loads of people who have had a lap, endo removed and then got pregnant within a couple of months!!

I pray that this is going to be just what you needed. Take it easy now and make sure you recover well x

Im so glad they were able to do something!! hopefully this was the answer you needed!! I hope we can see a BFP by your name really REALLY soon!!!!

heavyheart, I feel your pain, literally, I've got to wear a pelvic belt every day and am really struggling with walking because of my SPD, just think chick, not long to go now!

Mas I'm so pleased they found a reason for you not getting your bfp....Everything is staying crossed for you!

My OPK are already getting darker! I was hoping I wouldn't O until later in the week but I am thinking maybe Sunday - I guess OH will have to be gentle!

Happy St Patricks Day everyone :)

Careful with the bd Mas, makes sure you heal well so that you are ready for an extra passenger in the near future ;) lets hope this ov is the one!

We still have a week until ov but planning on getting lots of preparation bd ing done before then:)
X

So happy for ur answers Mas! Wanna, good luck on the pre-O bding!!

Heavy and Celtic, so sorry you are both having a rough go in ur pregnancy's. All other GG's I hope ur doing well.

I just need some girls to vent to, today. I feel defeated or depressed or both. We have been house hunting or over 2 months since we found out Mid-second trimester we have to move next August (2 months after baby is born). Got an inspection on a house we loved and it revealed 30k in woodrot damages, so we obviously have to walk away from it. I have been so busy with trying to find us a place to live that I haven't really enjoyed most of second tri, including finding out were having a boy. We've looked at everything on the market and now we either settle for a house we don't want or play the waiting game for something to come up in the next 5 months. Work is super stressful, and I haven't nearly done the work I need to have done since the house inspections etc have taken over my life. On top of this my mom came to visit ehile she was sick (thx mom), found out she has pneumonia after the fact, and now I feel terrible, and I'm coming down with the same cold she had. I feel like I'm running out of time and all I want to do is curl up, forget about everything and all my responsiblities. Candle on the cake...how do I handle all of this AND a baby in a few months!? Just feel like crying and no one around me understands. Sorry to bitch, I know many other have it way worse, I just needed someone to listen. Thx GG's.

Hey Cera, it sounds like you have alot on your plate at the moment! First things first, you need to rest up and make sure that this bug you have caught is wiped out quickly. Trying to do anything else while you are feeling ill will get you nowhere except more ill!
The house situation sounds very stressful, we bought our home last May after having problems with two other houses over the year. It was very upsetting and stressful but we had no deadline or baby on the way!! Don't start to feel defeated, there is a perfect house for you and at the right time you will find it. I know that doesn't make the situation easier though :hugs:

Is there anyone who can step in to help? You need some time to relax and enjoy your 2nd trimester Xx

Xxx

P.s I can't believe that I guessed wrongly!! ;)
Congratulations on having a boy on the way :hug:

Xx

:hugs: Cera! Congrats on the baby boy! I hope you feel better - try to rest and take vit C and lots of fluids. house hunting can be very stressful - i understand totally - and with a baby coming on top of that - wow! just keep adding the stress! If i were you I would wait for a little while longer and see what comes up - you don't want to settle - 2 more months may be the time that is needed.

Thx Wanna and Mas,

Sorry I had a meltdown yesterday, but back on the horse today. Thx for the sympathy and encouragement :hugs: . I talked with my mom (whole family lives 3000 miles away) and she said I need to just let some of it go and also just ask and trust DH to do some of it. I admit, I have a hard time letting others do things when I feel I can do them more efficently, but maybe this is the time I need to just let DH take the lead regardless. I just feel like I should be superwoman and should be able to handle it all cause it's only gunna get harder once our little boy comes into the picture!

Thx for the congrats on Jax! Yeah, his name we decided will be Jaxon James... Jaxon is original to both our family lines and James is my fathers name and he will take DH's last name so he will have a little bit of everyone to carry on. Kinda hard to change from Boomboom to Jax when I talk to him during the day though.

Did you end up O-ing this past Sunday, Mas? Wanna, you should be gearing up right?!?! Celtic, when are you due again?!?!?!

Wonder what is going on with everyone else... Babygirl, Coleey, Heavyheart, Frisbee etc...miss you gals!

I don't know:( My opk was really dark on friday but ever since it is fading and now it is just the faintest of faint - cd 9 to have a pos opk just seems way to early for me though. I am wondering if the surgery could cause a weird false positive? I did have some O like pains on Sunday and brownish tinged ewcm but still it is sooo early. I ran out of OPK's today too:( so I think we will just dtd every other day for the next 2 weeks! I started temping this month but I am not very good at it. I did have a fairly substantial temp drop this morning.

hey girlies! Its been a while since i've been here...moved..settled in...switched to a new ob/gyn.

I switched because I refuse to deliver where the old one delivered from....2 hospitals i do not like. Otherwise it would have been perfect to stay with her.

I had spent all of Sunday in the ER...found out i have bronchitis ugh...have had a fever of over 101 for 3 days..tylenol breaks the fever but then a few hours later its back..i've stayed home from work for 2 days, but i haveeee to go back tomorrow...this is the end of our fiscal year and i have massive amounts of work to do =(

by the way...they finally gave me a z-pack hopefully now this nastiness living inside of my chest will leave! Its been months since i've been able to walk without using the inhaler!

HOw is everyone eles?

Cera - this is the place to come if you are having a meltdown, we have all had them these past few months. Glad you feel more positive. I know what you mean about finding it hard to let others do things that you know will be done best if you just do it yourself. I really struggle to hand over jobs, n then end up stressed with hubby when I am left organising everything. The poor man doesn't stand a chance ;)

Mas - temping takes a while before you get a clear pic of what's going on. My first two months charts were erratic but I've got the hang of it now and my body had adjusted to the clomid so they are much clearer and easier to read.

Babygirl - another person who needs to put getting well to the top of the priority list! if you aren't well them you won't work well. You need to get someone to help with the load this week and try not to put too much pressure on yourself!

X

Wow girls I leave for a day or two and theres breakdowns and sickness and sad faces!!!!! What?!?!
Cera I hope everything is ok now, House hunting can be VERY stressful.. why not find some little apartment for a short lease so you guys have time to find something you really like? DH and I agreed thats what we are doing for this next year.. and its normal to have mood swings anyway right now and its awesome since you can TOTALLY get away with it right now! :haha: And CONGRATS ON TEAM BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mas I hope that brown tinge was IB! Im crossing everything for you girl!! Sometimes it will happen when you LEAST expect it! sooooo dont expect it!
Wanna I hope everything is going well, I cant wait to see that big BFP in a few weeks!! I hope you get that super dark OPK this weekend!
Babygirl!!!! RELAX!! You need rest missy!!! Dont over-work yourself!

AFM I made a 12 hour drive from our home back to our hometown where both DH and My families live. Its been nice seeing friends and family since monday. We leave in about a week to head back home though SAD DAY. Im 22 weeks today!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->