The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hey Mas, do you know whether you ovulated? How are you feeling after your lap? I took a while to fully heal.
I'm cd13 waiting to ovulate, I guess on monday but I'm getting some light lines on opk so it might be a little earlier! I feel a bit weird knowing this is the last month I have clomid, the docs didn't tell me when would happen after 6months n I naively thought it won't matter because I'd be pregnant!

Have a nice time at home frisbee :) its crazy that you are already 22weeks! X

Good luck mas!!! :hugs: i hope this will be you on the start of the road to your much deserved bfp

Iam having a bit of a rough time with pain (spd) and controlling my diabetes i feel like iam constantly drawing blood, swallowing tablets and in injecting insulin and admittingly do have the odd feeling sorry for myself day:dohh: but when i feel him move and kick its :cloud9: AND ALL you ladies are what lift me up and keep me going, iam reminded that iam so lucky to be where iam and have this pregnancy. I cant wait till everyone of you have your precious sticky beans :hugs::hugs: xxx

i have gestational diabetes too!! I just found out yesterday..doing all sorts of blood testing and what not
blah

:( bummer babygirl!! I dont have my testing or another few weeks.. Im not excited about it :sick:

Celtic, when are you due again?!?!?!

Wonder what is going on with everyone else... Babygirl, Coleey, Heavyheart, Frisbee etc...miss you gals!

My EDD is 14th June....Only 12 more weeks to go!

I had my OGTT today, fasting blood sugar levels were at 6.9.....Looks like I failed that then! Got to ring back after 6pm tonight for my results, lets just say that I'm not holding my breath for good news :haha:

Got my pram delivered today! It's fricking awesome, I can't wait until I can put her in it and take her for a walk round the park etc!

That's awesome Celtic! I can't believe you only have 12 weeks to go, it doesn't seem that long ago you posted that first post on this thread. Times really flys. Very happy for everyone who got a BFP on this thread - I just wish it would be my turn soon :cry:
I am not sure if I Od yet, I don't think so. I am going to check today as I got more tests. We are :sex: every other day just in case.
Fxed for you wanna-i hope this last clomid month is the one for you!

Tell me about it Mas! It only feels like yesterday to me that I posted this thread and to think I thought all along I was going to get AF :haha:

I'd love you and the remaining ladies on here to get their bfp's, it hasn't seemed right going through the tri boards knowing I've left some of you behind :(

Hi everyone, Still nothing exciting here with me, I'm waiting to ovulate but think it'll be tomorrow. Not done half as much prep this month as other month's, no robutissin etc, but just tried to relax and hope that my body does the rest.......

How is everyone? Did you ov Mas? How are you feeling Babygirl and Cera?

Not sure whether O came and went or not. We are still dtd every other day. The only symptoms I have is my left ovary area is extremely sore to touch and severe bloating and tons of gas. I am so boated that it is uncomfortable.

I think if I O'd I am more like 9dpo. But I may have a cycle without Oing because of the lap.

Im crossing everything for you Mas! maybe the lap caused late O.. if thats the case then your next cycle should be it right!?! Hopefully the endo thing is completely cleared up and made space for your soon to be Lo!!! :hugs:

If you are feeling tender around your ovary then that could be a good sign Mas, the lap might have delayed ovulation and you now have a super strong eggie waiting to burst out! Fx'd for you :)

I am really confused because I had a positive ok yesterday but no temp rise this morning so not sure if it was a false positive and that ovulation didn't actually happen! I ran out of tests too n haven't been able to get any today to test again! Will just have to keep DTD over the next few days and hope for the best! ;)

X

Keep trying Wanna - this maybe your month to catch that eggy!!

I have also got a huge spot on my chin!! Haven't had a spot in forever! Maybe its a sign!

I finally got a positive OPK tonight!!!!! Yesterday I tested and nothing! Not even a second line at all and then at 4pm I tested and had a fairly dark line and I was like "ok maybe I will get a positive tomorrow" (we before I even saw the line) I tested again at 7pm and "POSITIVE" (too bad it wasn't an hpt, but hopefully that will come). I will try to post a pic!

Yeyyyy Mas :)
We are in the tww once again, hopefully for the last time!

My cycle is confusing the hell out of me this month, got a positive opk on Monday but had ov pains yesterday. Had a rise in temp on Tuesday but not as high as usual after ov, but my bbt chart isn't showing that ovulation has occurred! I've added it manually but I like seeing it identified on the chart for confirmation!
My honest opinion is that I'll be on to the fertility clinic in a week n a half booking my appointment to find out the next steps........if that's the case then at least I'll still be making progress!

How is everyone else getting on? X

I did another test last night and it was even darker so I assume I will O today. I have had some o pain on both sides though?

Yay Mas!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!! :hugs:
Wanna I hope everything works itself out! I never did the bbt so I dont really know how that works.. sometimes you get that BFP when you least expect it :) try not to worry or stress about it not appearing on that chart and get to :sex: ing it up!!! :haha:

We're all routing for you both and keeping everything crossed! :hugs: Good luck lovelies xx

Thanks ladies! My test tonight was negative so I guess my surge is over and O has happened or will soon! I had a lot of left side pain tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->