The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I'm about 6dpo now, n hardly thought about the tww n symptoms etc, had a really bust week n its been good to keep my mind off everything for a change. I only thought about it last night when I realised that I had loads of creamy cm the past few days n my boobs aren't sore at the moment. The last couple of months they have hurt from ovulation but nothing so far, not sure if that's good or not, just unusual.
going too try n keep my mind off it all another few days, just don't feel as anxious as usual :)
Plus I've two weeks off work for Easter, super happy :)

Mas - glad you def got your ov, hopefully all that bd'ing will do the trick :)

Thanks for all the support everyone x

Sounds good wanna!! Maybe this cycle will be i for you - keep on relaxing and don't worry too much about the tww!

I am officiallly in the tww now! And my boobs already hurt! The difference with me is my boobs don't usually hurt until way later in my cycle. I am going to try to relax too for this wait. I have lots to do around the house before spring is here and my gardening begins - I am painting my hallway, ripping carpet out of bedrooms, laying floors, putting finishing touches on my new master bath and planning my total kitchen reno - so i have lots to do!! A big part of that is keeping hubby motivated!!

I am also very emotional today - I went to my cousins baby shower and when I held her new baby girl I began to cry - and I am not a crier and seeing people have babies doesnt bother me - I find they make me happy cause I love babies!! (it was a happy crying btw)

be careful painting! make sure its well ventilated just in case you have that little bean in there!!! Im so incredibly excited for you mas!!!! You too Wanna!!! I can not WAIT to see those BFPS by your girls names!!!!!!!! :hugs:

good luck mas and wanna :hugs: i also cant wait to see those bfp's i having a feeling they wont be long ladies!!!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is keeping well also :hugs: xxx

Good morning lovely GG's!! Mas and Wanna, I'm on pins and needles to hear this is your month! I feel like heavyheart...something just feels like its super close for you both and I feel u two are gunna get preggo at the same time for some reason! Finger crossed here for both of you!!!

Nothing new here except house hunting (blah)! The market here has been picked through pretty bad, but we may have found a house that hasn't been listed for sale yet - keeping my fingers crossed it will work for us. That would be such a huge relief for me if we could be settled before he gets here. To be honest, I'm just exhausted from 4 months of house hunting!!!

Found out my best friend is moving to California after Jax is born, which is sad for me but good for her and her family. Also my sis in law is getting induced today, so hopefully we get news today Jax's cousin has arrived healthy. Gatta get on the ball at work and get all my lab work done in the next three months so I can take off maternity leave without work stress. Lots to do, and all I wanna do is lay on the couch and eat brownie sundays! Ha ha!!! (I am ashamed to admit I got up to eat one last night at 1:45am, and then went back to bed!!)

Well hope u all are doing well...keep us updated Mas and Wanna!!! :hugs:

I sooo hope wanna and I get our bfp together too! I'm testing on Fri 13th if I can hold out that long! I had a temp rise the last 2 days and then a big drop today? At 3dpo so will check tomorrow and see if it went back up

HI!!! I am about 6dpo & noticed the gas lol!!! During O I only feel & notice the change in my CM.. this month has been different.... gas, bloating, fatigue & twinges... I don't want to get to hopeful for a BFP but I can't help IT.. when I find myself saying something about it I end up turning it around like "Oh if Im pregnant, which I doubt" I can be my won worst critic lol..

GL ladies!

Me too Mas, would be lovely to move into the 2nd part of this journey with someone who knows what it's taken to get there! However, if this isn't my month, I really hope it is yours still.
I've been getting some little twinges and cramps today, haven't got a clue whether it's relevant or not but just noticed!
Enjoying my hols lots so far.

Cera, I hope the house works out for you. Sounds like you've lots on your plate at the mo. I hope everything went well with your sis in law today, so nice that you having babies so close to each other. My sis is due in Sept n I'd love to be expecting n on Mat leave for some of the time with her.... Unfortunately it doesn't come together as easily as that!

X

hiya gassy girls sorrry for not being on as life has taken a good turngot a little puppy and today went to neurolagist and found out that i have a bfp so at home did my own and all are coming up faint positive but not getiing my hopes up yet so fingers crosssed that this is your month ladies if their is hope for me their is certainly hope for all of us just hope this one stay fingers crossed for all you ladies x

I still have sore boobs, lots of sharp pulse like pains inside lower down mostly on right and I have peed 10 or 12 times today!!!!!

That all sounds good Mas :) its so hard not to spend the tww symptom spotting but at least it helps pass the time!

I've still not got boobs as sore as normal, although they've been starting to hurt a little today. I've had lots if little twinges and pulls in my stomach that started this afternoon. Plus I had two dizzy spells with a little nausea but not sure if that was because I was running around busy n hadn't eaten any breakfast! I do feel a little different this month to other months but I'm not going to get my hopes up, there's still a few days to go before af is due n I'm going to relax and enjoy the Easter weekend with dh and the rest of my family :)
X

P.s my ticker is wrong, I've not had a chance to change it n I'm only 8 or 9 dpo depending on whether to believe my opk or the ov date set by my bbt tracker x

Mas, Wanna, when are you testing!?!?!? Those all sound like awesome symptoms!!!

Im only 5dpo according to fertility friend and my O pains so I won't test until next week sometime. Anyone know how to post a bbt chart on here?

my boobs hurt today.. i keep getting excited, then remembering my iui isnt til tomorrow.. sigh oops

Ahh congrats Dinidani! Hope it's sticky!

Wanna and Mas, Gheeze ladies it's all sounding super positive for u both!!! Oh man, give us waiting gals a test date so I can start counting down the days!!! Seriously, I need a test day for goodness sake!!!! :test:

I will prob test on Sunday, I'm only 10 dpo n my boobs are very sore now. I hate the tww! Trying not to symptom spot but it's difficult!

It was our two year wedding anniversary this week so we went out for dinner and cocktails which was lovely. Just sad to think how naive I was then, assuming we would have a baby by our one year anniversary!

Anyway, enough negativity! DH is downstairs cooking me a lovely post celebration breakfast n I am going to spend the day being pampered so life is pretty good I suppose :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->