The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Happy anniversary wanna!! It sounds like you had a good one. I'm not testing until I'm at least 12dpo so next Wednesday. I'm still having symptoms, nausea, sore boobs, constipated, cramps are gone though since yesterday. My temp jumped up today after dipping down yesterday.

Sounds like an awesome anniversary Wanna!
Those symptoms sound really really good Mas!!!!!

That's sounding very positive Mas :) Wow I am so excited that this might be your month!

I cracked today and tested n not too surprised it was BFN. I'm only 11dpo so it could be too early but I'm already getting some af symptoms too. If I'm not pregnant then I just hope af makes an appearance soon so I can get onto the fertility clinic ASAP n get booked in to find out my next options!

Have a lovely Easter weekend everyone x

Stay positive Wanna! I still think it's ur month girl. I know how it feels seeing that single pink line and just thinking ur out, but remember it takes time for that hormone to build up to give u a positive! :leading a parade chanting "stay positive for your positive!!:

Miss Mas, sounds like implant dip to me hunny...getting stoked for you ladies!!! :happydance:

Hope you all have a happy Easter weekend as well!! 27 weeks for me tomorrow (one week short of third tri), gestational diabetes test on Monday, and we may have found finally found a house...eeeeek! Praying we did cause I'm so "nest-y" to start Jax's nursery, I'm alphabetizing the pantry!

How's all our other GG's holding up!? Celic's getting close right?, Cooley, Babygirl and Heavy... how u all feeling!? Miss the little updates from everyone! :hugs:

I have good feelings for both of you this cycle and I'm keeping everything crossed. I really hope you both get your much deserved bfps! :)

Happy Easter to all of you lovely ladies!

Wow Cera! 27 weeks already? That's flown by! :shock: That's so exciting about the house, sending sticky house dust your way :haha: :) Do you have a viewing soon or have you already seen it?

All good here thanks hun. I have my first scan on Tues, starting to feel nervous now. How are you and Jax hun? xx

Happy anniversary Wanna, sorry I'm late in posting :hugs:

Mas, it's sounding so good for you this month! I'm keeping my FX'd for you!

Cera, I can't believe you're at 27 weeks already! Has the time gone quick or slow for you? I found 1st and 2nd tri went really fast but time has stopped now I'm in 3rd :haha:

Coleey, I hope you'll be posting up pictures of little bean for us to look at :winkwink:

AFM, I'm now 30+3 and have experienced my first Braxton Hicks, not particularly pleasant but they don't last long, best way I can describe them is I keep expecting to repeat the scene from Aliens when it bursts from her stomach :haha: everything just gets so tight as if I can't stretch any more!
She's measuring a couple of weeks ahead on pretty much everything so she might not last until 14th June!

I hope everyone else is good and happy chocolate day to everyone!

Happy Easter all if you celebrate it :bunny:

Thx Coleey and Celtic,

Love the "sticky house dust!" We already walked the home twice, love it, just trying to settle on a price. Ill feel much more confident in it when we have a contract signed...I'm trying not to be too excited until then, but who am I kidding...I didn't even sleep last night I was planning where everything would go and what to paint first!!! :happydance:

I'm doing great! Yeah, Celtic, first and second flew by, especially second cause of the house hunting fiasco, and first was more slow cause I was nerve-wracked with waiting for all the "firsts", like first heartbeat, first scan, checking if I was spotting every day... Now it's much more calm and most days it's just fun feeling him flip around and kick, minus the "growth spurts" for which I can warn the upcoming BFP's were a shock to me. Your abs can separate and I totaling underestimated how painful and debilitating stretching can be! All good for Jax, but dang boy, I wish he would just grow slow and steady...it's literally like every two weeks I get three or four days straight of no sleep, constant ravenous hunger, and just super tight uncomfortable stretching only baths really help! Besides that, things have been a peice of cake (wait did I just say cake...umm that sounds good!) :cake: ((obviously starting a new spurt today!)) :rofl:

So good to hear all the updates! Happy Easter everyone!
I had a huge temp dip this morning! Almost down to cover line, I wish I could post my chart but I don't know how:blush:

I am still back and forth between I'm pregnant and I'm definitely not - I just don't know :shrug:
Wanna :dust: keep positive! It's early!
My tickers is wrong, I'm only 9dpo today.

Sounds like implantation Mas :) would tie in just right with 9dpo! Really got everything crossed for you, its sounding so positive!

Lovely to hear all the updates from everyone.
Celtic - the 4d scan pic is amazing! Can't believe you are already 30 weeks!
Cooley - good luck at your first scan, looking forward to seeing pics :)
Cera - great to hear that you are feeling more positive about the house situation, I really hope this house is the perfect one for you :) 3rd trimester! How'd you get there so quickly!?

AFM - just waiting for af now, did another test today as I originally planned n its bfn! I'm due af on tuesday but expecting some spotting later today or tomorrow, got all my usual af symptoms. Feeling very sorry for myself but have to snap out of it as I've the family coming here for Easter dinner, hubby is out so I've loads to get sorted!

Enjoy the day everyone x

Still hoping for the best Wanna! All crossables are crossed here for you!! even if its not your month, you have a whole new cycle to keep getting yourself in the best shape/health possible for your future lo! :hugs: it will happen! Stay positive!!!
Mas those sound like awesome symptoms!!!
Cera I cant believe you are almost in 3rd! Im halfway through 2nd and I keep wanting it to be July NOW hahaha

My temp didn't rise too much today so now I think maybe I'm out:(

My temp jumped up this morning and I'm getting a lot of pinching inside on my rightt down by my pelviv bone.

:happydance: Im getting excited for you Mas! Even if Af comes you now know that your body is working as it should with its ovulation!! these are VERY good symptoms though!!!! Crossing everything for you!!!! Youre testing tomorrow right?!?

I'm keeping absolutely everything crossed for you Mas! I want to put a :bfp: next to your name on the front page!

Oh Gheeze, Mas :test: already !!!!!! I'm dying over here!!!!

Any news as well, Wanna!? Did u test again sweetie or are u waiting a few more days?!?

Crossing my fingers for you both!!!! :hugs:

im 5dpiui. not real hopeful this time (ton o eggs, crap sperm). taking progesterone for the first time (for no real clear reason), wow this med SUCKS. im tired, cranky, bloaty and my boobs hurt. and im going to have to test instead of waiting for af...

Hi girls, well as expected AF has started to make her appearance, just spotting today but expecting the full hit tomorrow! I knew it was coming but been really struggling to keep my spirits up the past few days knowing that it was my last month on clomid and that i'd be back to the clinic for more tests etc! I rang the clinic today to book in for my next consultation and the earliest appointment they have is six weeks away, which will be about a week into a cycle so it's likely I'll have to wait until June for any further treatment or tests etc! I am feeling pretty bummed about it all, had some emotional chats with my mum, sis and dh throughout the day and decided that we are not going to be TTc over the next few weeks, no bbt, no opks etc and it might put me in a better frame of mind by the time my appointment comes around.

Thanks for all your support as usual ladies, you really are lovely people.

Mas - no pressure or anything but I'm counting on you for good news this cycle ;) have you tested? Your temps sound promising

X

well sometimes you get that BFP when you arent even looking! I decided not to even try anymore after my second miscarriage in 6 months. I decided I was going to focus on getting myself in better health and better shape before trying again... And I never got the chance!! Not even 3 weeks after my miscarriage I got another BFP. Keep your hopes up Wanna! Maybe your body needs a break from the clomid and the drs might be able to do something differently at that appt :hugs: have you guys thought about adopting? I know its not the same as having your own, but there are millions of children just waiting for wonderful loving families!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->