The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi everyone. Can I join. Im hoping to be coming off the pill end of may and taking each day is it comes. We will be ttcing just taking the relaxed approach and hoping for a quick bfp.
Im Faye and im a type 1 diabetic so i have to see my dr first and i have a appointment 20th may to see what my blood sugars are like, get my folic acid and hopefully get the thumbs up. Hope you dont mind me tagging along xx

Really quick, just to say hello to pink23, and to wish swanxxsong a fab holiday! Hope you have a great time.

I promise I will reply properly soon! I am reading every day, just lacking time and energy at the moment with work and looking after hubby :juggle:

Welcome Pink 23! :hugs2:

I hope you like this thread!! I'm somewhat new to it too and I love it!

Good luck moving into TTC! :thumbup:

Hi Pink! Welcome! It's exciting isn't it? Is that your little boy in your avatar? He's adorable!

Well girls, I think I'm getting ready to ovulate, looking at my temps, plus my cervix is a little open today, which I've never had since I stopped BCP's. Still low and firm though, we'll see tomorrow. No LH surge though, according to an OPK. Hmm. I should have started temping months ago.

OMG I was away for 1 day and I missed like 4 pages!! LOL!!

Same old, same old here... just wishing the time away. Am a little busy with work so that's good and makes the days go faster. My friend is coming to visit this weekend so need to tidy up the house ready for her arrival. It's going to be lots of fun catching up and having some lovely cocktails.

Well my lovely ladies, I will be checking back in with you in about 12 days or so. Well wishes to all, I'll miss you terribly and fingers crossed for all who are in the 2WW or who are trying while I'm gone!

(and of course, FX for everyone as summer comes so quickly!)

xox

Have a great time away!! Think of us at work!!

Hi everyone. Can I join. Im hoping to be coming off the pill end of may and taking each day is it comes. We will be ttcing just taking the relaxed approach and hoping for a quick bfp.
Im Faye and im a type 1 diabetic so i have to see my dr first and i have a appointment 20th may to see what my blood sugars are like, get my folic acid and hopefully get the thumbs up. Hope you dont mind me tagging along xx
Welcome Pink 23!! The more the merrier here in the Junebugs!! Good luck with your testing.

WELCOME PINK! <3 the more, the merrier. these ladies are awesome, I love them dearly.

And for real, I'm out. Gotta finish packing. Thanks ladies, see you all soon and good luck! xo

I was going to say have a great vacation but I thought you were gone already! Have fun!

hi everyone ! THought I'd check in while I can today ! Bought some HPT's on the way home tonight.....yay so weird, I have never ever bought any before. Spent my whole life trying not to get pregnant and never even had a close call....and now that's all I hope for ! But I have a week 1/2 before I can test....ugh.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm busy dogsitting at my sister's place this week. Living in luxury in her house with all the comforts of home (tons better than my little apartment!) but my dog is annoyed with her dogs cuz they are puppies and get up all in her face ! haha

Bought some fishing books, to keep my mind off of TTC since I'm gonna start fishing, probably this weekend ! yay it will be relaxing and good for me !

talk soon girlies ! :flower:

For the last few weeks, I've noticed more and more of you preparing for our upcoming June date; stopping BCP, taking temperatures, monitoring cycles... I haven't done any of this. I kept thinking that I have lots of time. In fact, I just starting prenatal vitamins last week. I've known I've been behind the pack, but now that June is just 3 weeks away, I find myself in a panic! The reality of this MAJOR life changing decision has laid dormant and now I feel like I'm going into a test without studying!

Why have I procrastinated?! It's not like I haven't been reminded every time I caught up on this thread.

Stupid Nanner.

yeahh girl, get with it !! you have lots to catch up on !!

silly nanner :haha:

Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome.
Jess137- yeah thats my little boy, that was taken in december so need to change is again as i cant belive how quick the months are going by.
Im really excited and glad i found you all, i need somewhere to get this excitement out.
Im hoping next friday should go ok, Im still struggling abit with my diabetes but I did it last time and I didnt see them before had so I should be ok either way.
I cant believe its wednesday already, just off to some friends today . xx

Hey girls. Not much new. I made my decision on the insurance. It is all very confusing. I can't get on works only to come off it later. There has to be a major life change to get out of the insurance. It was a kinda issue last year with switching. So I am really def. leaning towards just waiting it out for pricing for the school's. They raised hubby's $64 for 6 months. They keep reassuring me that they are def going to have dependent coverage but I just don't know how much it is going to raise... I have called them like 5x in the past month and even sent an email asking. (yes, I am impatient)

Are any of you girls taking out the long term disability as well as the short term? I am def going to take the short term as that will cover me for my maternity leave for up to 11 weeks. But am not sure about doing the long term as well.... just in case....

Welcome Pink 23!! We have lots to say!!

Nanner - no stress! Do it at your own pace! Whenever you feel ready to start the other things - if you even want to do them! You have plenty of time!

Dodgegirl - hooray for HPT's! FX

Swan - even though you are long gone crusing. Have fun! SOrry I missed ya!!

Singer - Hope AF will come on soon!

Welch - hooray for 2WW!! Can't wait to hear!!

Feel like I have forever to wait til I can be in 2WW..... Do y'alls OH's feel like they have super duper swimmers? Hubby totally thinks he "will get the job done" in 1-2 months time... I just have a feeling it is going to be like 3-5 months time... Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised!!

Hello Ladies, Firsty I think :witch: has arrived today, (so I didnt have to go cold turkey for very long) its very light, but Im still counting it as day 1!

Im so pleased it has arrived, I was beginning to think there was something seriously wrong, since I havent been late since I was about 17! I hope it doesnt make a habit of not arriving on time! altho now because its late I wont be AFing during my holiday though I might already be pregnant by then!!

Has anyone else had a late period the first time they have :sex: without a condom? Strange question I know!

Pink - Hello, I think i was the newest member before you, and I can safely say these ladies are lovely, and very chatty!
Nanner - I only started temping this month - and I bought some OPK Im going to try it this month, might stop!! Im not really sure whether it will do any good or not, it was mainly so if we find it hard to concieve (though I have my body on so many wooden surfaces currently!!!:blush:) we can go to the doctor prepared! But if it all works out well then it didnt cost much and it might of helped.
Snow - I have bought my OH a male fertility test to see! it cost £16 and we thought at least we would know straight away if there were going to be any problems on his side! It hasnt arrived yet but I think it might be fun!! He doesnt mind as like me he would like to know sooner rather than later if there is anything wrong!

Hope everyone is well and raring to go!
Im feeling good about this next month, so lets wait and see!

Becca how is your OH?

Bye for now,
from a very dismal looking london

yes my oh to thinks he has super swimmers lol. xx

Hi Pink!

I hope we see BFP for you dodgegirl. So exciting!

Nanner, I&#8217;m still on BCP&#8217;s and haven&#8217;t started charting either. Taking prenatals is a good thing.

Swanxsong- see you in 11-12 days! :) We'll miss you.

Becca - You'd better come give us a real post *shakes fist* just kidding. best wishes for you and your hubby.

Pink23 - Welcome!! Yay more people! I'm finished my BCP at the end of May as well.

Nanner - I know what you mean.. I'm starting to panick a little about TTC now.. what if it's too soon?? eep! But.. we are planning to take a very relaxed approach so who knows when we'll get a BFP.. oh I don't know.. now I'm freaking out again.. lol

Dodgegirl - I can't wait until you test. :) yay!

Snowflaks - I think my hubby's still scared, though he said he is excited to start trying; so he might be hoping is little swimmers take closer to 3 months lol. I think I could be comfortable with that. I've come to the realization if I don't get a BFP in June or July I am totally okay with that. :thumbup:

Welshmum: lots of :dust: your way!

lol my other half thinks he has amazing swimmers lol he keeps saying first time i will get you preggers!!
hahah men, my OH keeps talking more and more about being excited to have a baby with me:blush: and today we did the deed without but stopped before he got too excited lol then fnished with protection lol (tmi i know sorry) hehe so they is a tiny chance but not much lol. to start our journey we are goign to book an over night stay at a spa to totally relax out and try and time it for when we are ovulating..

Ohhhhh i brought some ov sticks today and pregancy tests as they were on offer, the poor young check out boy looked at me mad the amount i brought heheh

Hope everyone is okay and becca hope the OH is not running you around too much and hope he is feeling better, and welcome pink :D another junebug wooohoooo
Happy wednesday xx

I bet that was a picture poor guy. I always try an pick a place that has self scanners lol although sainsburys have theirs in cases. I havent a clue why i feel so bothered about it.
Im coming off cerazette end of may so not sure when to expect af. Ive jotted if i've i had a bit of af so might help. Lets hope its not to long xx

i know i try to do that too, but superdrug is abit behind times. same here you just feel naughty dont you lol. i used to be on cerazette but not for long as i got the implant after than had that out after few years as i was a bitch eah try jotting everything down when you have sex and when you have pains as it all helps. :)

I don't know if DH thinks he has super swimmers or not. He is always asking "you're not pregnant are you?", like he thinks every time we do it I'm going to get pg! But maybe since for a few months I haven't gotten pg, he won't think that anymore....hmmm...?

The last time I went to Walgreens to get some FRER's, the cashier was a pregnant girl, and of course I get, "Oh these are the best pregnancy tests! That's what I used!" Although that could be good luck?

I'm really not managing very well keeping up with all the posts. If I miss something, please don't be upset with me!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->