The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Gosh Simno you're very organised! I've been thinking about names too in the last few weeks. Nothing serious though, just having a look through a baby names app I downloaded. DH and I have discussed it in the past, and we couldn't agree on anything much. He told me all my names were too 70s (I like names like Thomas, Christopher, Catherine) and he only had one name, Jennifer, which I don't dislike but can't imagine calling a child that :shrug: I think we'll just decide on a few different things and see what the baby looks like when it arrives. I find it difficult to name a baby I've not yet conceived - I don't think I'll be able to until I've seen it and hopefully will think "Yes, you're a insert name."

Kimberley, I get a bit like that too when it's ov time :blush: The rest of the month I'm utterly uninterested and it takes AAAAAAGES for me to 'get going' :dohh:

kimberley3 - It will all depend on how long your LP is to know when AF will come. No matter when I OV - mine stays the same at 13 days. So I know after I OV - AF comes 13 days later. My sex drive has increased by a million as well. It is so crazy! (Hubby is soooo not complaining!!!)

Becca - So happy that your hubby is getting a bit better and you can possibly rest some. SOunds like you really need it!! That is so awesome about the car!! And very generous!! Your chart looks great!

Dodge - Babydust to the HPT or blood test you do!! I would do a HPT as Becca said - I'm a wimp too!!

Poppie - Have a fun filled weekend with your friend!

Simno - Love the names you picked. We have a ton that we like but haven't really narrowed it completely down!! Right now for girls we like Teagan, Rosalie and Paige. Boys are Tanner, Mason, and Carter

Jess - I ttoally had a Rainbow brite doll as a child! The charting thing is hard sometimes.

Singers - How did the SA at home go??!! That trampolining sure sounds like fun!! Hope you have a good weekend with the inlaws and checking out the new place!!

Lu-is - totally agree that this month is going to fly by! Were already almost half way done!!

So. I thought I was OVing yesterday and would have my good spike in temp this AM. However, my OV pain is much much worse today (meaning I need to take some pain meds) and my temp didn't end up going up all that much. So I guess today is the day.... There better be a hike in temp tomorrow!! Cause this pain is killing me - I usually only get the OV pain for like 2 days but this month - today is the 3rd day. Oh and prolly TMI but yesterday I saw my first EWCM - I didn't think I would ever get it! But I did! Hooray - I am working alsooooo!!!

We went and played trivia with friends last night at the bar and I am exhausted today!! Gotta long work day ahead of me!

kimberley3- caleb is defiantely a good name:thumbup:

I think we are going for noah or ???:haha: im sure oh will pick something soon.

This week has flown, work the weekend 2-10 but im sure it will go quick and will be fun. Cant wait for tuesday seeing the doc to tell him about ttc so i can change bp tablets.
18 days till june woohoo xx

Hi all well i thought i'd update you all .....

I'm a JUNEBUG again!!! :D :D

We have decided to take the coil out mid June after my friends hen weeked :) and
then we'll NTNP using the 'pull out' method lol until August 1st when we will start
actively trying before the wedding!!

I'm soooo excited and really can't wait :D I'm just glad i'm back to our June date yayyyy!! So
now i'm going to have to really try and keep up with this thread lol

On other news i'm off to try my wedding dress on tomorrow to make sure the
alterations are all good so looking forward to that xxx

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

bet that is how your feeling lol!!
what style of wedding dress you going for? aww i love weddings lol!

heheh the pull out method.. sounds so naughty! lol x

lol yeah just a little :)

Urm i'll see if i can find the link for it now so you can have a look :D

Its fitted, strapless, kinda fishtail at the bottom but not as drastic, ivory ...its fab!

Well it worked for us for a year while i was trying to sort out BC so it should go ok for a month and a half :D :D

Can you help? I can work out how to get the Junebuggs thing in my sig :S :S xx

https://www.victoriajaneuk.com/en/victoriajane.html

If you go collection and select the collection 10, then click 08 and that's my dress!!

Its called Savannah and i'm not wearing that shoulder strap but yeah i LOVE it xxx

oh i saw this on another section and thought you might all be interested as
TTC is jsut around the corner.

https://planning.thebump.com/baby-morpher

You upload photo's of you and your OH and they make your baby lol xx

Becca, I did wake up late for those high temps. I did a conversion on a website and changed it to that, but then I was afraid it would screw up my chart so I changed it back to the original temps.

Hi all well i thought i'd update you all .....

I'm a JUNEBUG again!!! :D :D

We have decided to take the coil out mid June after my friends hen weeked :) and
then we'll NTNP using the 'pull out' method lol until August 1st when we will start
actively trying before the wedding!!

I'm soooo excited and really can't wait :D I'm just glad i'm back to our June date yayyyy!! So
now i'm going to have to really try and keep up with this thread lol

On other news i'm off to try my wedding dress on tomorrow to make sure the
alterations are all good so looking forward to that xxx

I'm really excited for you! I'm glad you're back :flower:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!

Sorry. Just saw that my cousin is starting with the bump pictures on Facebook. I feel like a horrible person. I am really happy for her but I just keep wishing it was me. So jealous :cry:. I'm really trying to keep in mind that she lost her husband last year and that these babies are going to be really good for her.

Becca, I did wake up late for those high temps. I did a conversion on a website and changed it to that, but then I was afraid it would screw up my chart so I changed it back to the original temps.

I tend to just leave the original temps in... Just see how it goes this cycle - the the shift only happens after you ovulated, so you still have to look out for cm changes and perhaps do OPKs if you want to be sure when you're going to ovulate.

My temp is way low this morning, but I punted out of bed as I was bursting for a wee, and forgot to temp first :doh: so I did it when I got back into bed, but I don't think it can be right. The only other explanation is tha AF is going to arrive today. Who knows! I might put it in anyway

If you go collection and select the collection 10, then click 08 and that's my dress!!

Its called Savannah and i'm not wearing that shoulder strap but yeah i LOVE it xxx

Your dress is pretty, you'll look amazing x

Gah AF just showed up :dohh: (was expecting it after the lack of bonking this cycle, but was expecting it early next week). So my luteal phase was only 9 days, 24 day cycle :shrug: Stress perhaps?

Is it vitamin B6 that's meant to be good for luteal phases? Off to have a read about it 9 or 10 days is fairly normal for me, which isn't so good.

That dress is absolutely GORGEOUS! I wish I could have pulled off something like that! You are going to be so beautiful.... we need lots of pics!

That dress is absolutely GORGEOUS! I wish I could have pulled off something like that! You are going to be so beautiful.... we need lots of pics!

:D :D :D :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: lol :haha:

Don't worry i will deffinatly show you girls some piicys :D xx

wow such a beautiful dress !! i'm sure you will look fabulous in it !!! :happydance:

Hey i was just nosing around BnB and saw a thread where you can post your picture so people can put a face to the name.

So i was thinking why don't we do that within our thread :D

However i can not seem to figure out how to upload a picture :/ :shrug: so whilst i think its a great idea i can't be the one to start it atm lol :dohh: :dohh:

Help anyone? xx

When you click go advanced when you are replying, under the text box an option comes up to manage attachments. If you click on that, a box pops up that you can either browse files on your computer to attach, or to attach a web link to the page that has a pic. Once you fill in the box, click upload. When it appears below and the box is empty again, then click close window. The attached pic should show up in your message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->