The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Ooh lots of chatter going on. I love coming in here in the mornings to see you've all been chatting on. It's a bit crappy being in a completely different time zone to you all but it gives me the chance to catch up all at once.

Nanner, don't worry too much about not feeling organised. I think the main thing is that you're now on the vitamins so when you do start you give your baby that folate and stuff. You are also pretty fit so you shouldn't have too much to worry about there. I'm not temping and stuff yet, just waiting to see when AF comes this month and hope that it's about 28-30 day cycle and I OV'd when I thought I did.

I haven't really spoken to hubby about his "swimmers". I know some guys always think theirs are the best and strongest. It's funny how they think it gives them so much power or something. Only thing we've spoken about is him being on the vitamins so they can be the best swimmers they can be. I know he'd be totally embarrassed if I asked him to take a test to see how his count was or whatever. He's a total prude.

Last night we were chatting about giving birth to the baby and hubby was asking questions about c-sections and stuff. He was like, isn't it worse to have the baby naturally, don't you get really hurt etc? I was like yeah but the c-section is a full on operation and you take weeks to recover. He said he is "scared" because I'll get hurt either way (he knows I'm a total sook when it comes to pain) but I said well that's too bad and I need him to look after me and I want to do this because it will be completely worth it in the end. Can't wait to get to the baby classes and make him watch some births etc!! LOL!

Today is my last day of work this week. So very excited for my friend to visit. This time tomorrow she will be here!! She is catching a very early flight from where she lives and will arrive here at 7:30am so we've planned to go for breakfast on the way home and then have a nap before launching into those cocktails in the early afternoon. Only downside to today is I am off to the dentist for some fillings. Gotta get these small ones done before TTC. I hate the dentist, not as much as I used to before I got my wisdom teeth out but that is a whole other story.

Anyways, that's me. I hope everyone else is well. :)

Hello Ladies! Well :witch: is definately here, Back pain and everything else that goes with it, but at least it means that we get to have go soon!

The Fertility parcel turned up yesterday so will be finding out about Oh tonight!

Had my trampolining class yesterday too, the normal teacher wasnt there and no else had turned up, so the new teacher taught just me and my OH some different moves, which included FLIPS!! well needless to say, Im not that great at flips! we had to do it from all fours, and I have actaully skinned my knees, Im quite pleased the weather horrid, because I look like a little kid thats fallen over at the moment, with two rather large plasters on each knee!

We have been looking for a house, and found a flat we really like, so the in laws (who are helping us with the depoisit) are coming down at the weekend to have a look around it to! Im so excited, needless to say it has a perfect room for a nursery!:blush: and the people selling have a 2 year old, so I know that it is very child friendly!

Also waiting for dissertation mark that should also arrive today so hopefully today will be a good day!:thumbup:

Im working late so OH is coming over to give me some type of dinner which is very nice of him.

Sorry for the long post.

How is everyone?
anyone else starting this month, with CD10 about the 20th?

bye for now! :happydance:

OMG! So anxious now - happy and nervous all at the same time. Heart is racing. I agreed to my hubby to start NTNP in June. And actual TTC in July. Can it even be considered NTNP even though I will know when I OV?? BUT we just not going to actually be having it timed specifically around that time (like every other day type thing)... We're just gonna do it when we want and if it happens it does type of thing!!!

Y'all of course had to be the 1st to tell! As no one IRL knows!!

P.S. Even with NTNP he thinks 1st try!! We are making bets now!

Off to change my ticker!!

OMG. Can't believe I agreed to him!

wow snowflakes that is good. i bet you cant stop smiling xx

Well, I'm going out of town for a couple weeks- for work not fun :growlmad:
I'll see what I can do to sneak on here every once and a while! Hope I don't miss too much! Good luck to everyone as we head into June!

I'll see what I can do to sneak on here every once and a while! Hope I don't miss too much! Good luck to everyone as we head into June!

NANNER & POPPIEBUG I just looked at both of your tickers. We are 1-2days within eachother of starting! I really hope that my cycle stays the same (26 days or so) so we can all continue on together!! :happydance:

P.S. I hope you can get on every now and then while on your work trip...

Right, I'm back! I've managed to summon up some energy from somewhere, probably helped by me not having to work tomorrow :happydance:

Things going ok here. DH recovering slowly from his surgery - still in some pain, not as bad as it was but still needing to take medication. It's still keeping him mostly immobile, though, and I'm doing everything at home as well as going to work. Totally exhausting :sleep: He's seeing the clinic again on Monday so I hopefully at the very least they'll put a new plaster cast on his leg, because the one he's got is too big now (either from swelling going down or muscle wastage) and it's resting on his scars.

As for me, I'm 8DPO (CD23) and expecting AF early next week. I REALLY don't think there's any chance i'm duffed up this month as DH was in hospital the two days I had fertile CM :dohh: I ovulated CD15 and the last time we DTD was CD12. I have zero symptoms as well, apart from being a bit tired, but that's because I'm run off my feet :wacko:

Jess - I loved Rainbow Brite too when I was a little girl!

:D I THINK YOU READY FOR IT LOL

THINK I AM OVULATING (dont even think thats spelt right lol)

well here is the story wednesday 11th we started to do the deed without anything :blush: but after 5mins we stopped and used a condom tmi sorry so i thought i would try an ovulation test just to see and it was 2lines but the test line was fainter and then i tried this morning and it was faint again. My sex drive has been so high like unreal high, lol :) so off i trotted to work and came home at 10pm and went for a wee and i had tmi again i had like a jelly cm and it was different then i noticed i was having a little pain in my lower tummy so i forced out a wee it was pityful lol and did a test and the line was darker wooohooo so that means im ovulating i think am i ahhhhhh exciting i think im working lol, how long does this mean my af will arrive. so confusing yet yay :D i think lol

Kimberly: How exciting! I'm getting ready to ovulate too! Excited because I'm pretty sure it's the first time since stopping BCP. It depends how long your luteal phase is to know when you will get AF. Are you temping?

i belive this is my first time since stopping bcp too :) nope not temping i brought the theomontior kit thing from boots but it just confuses me, so its sat in the box since. woohooo go you too, :D

I just started temping about a week and a half ago. It's all over the place, as you can see if you look at my link. Frustrating.

I won't be ovulating for like another 28 days or something.. I'm only two pills into my last pack.. dang.
Somehow though, I think this month is going to fly by!

Snowflakes: NTNP in June, that's exciting! :) Our approach to trying is going to be very laid back no charting or temping. It'll be doing the deed whenever and hopefully we'll get lucky. :)
I think I'll have an idea when I'm Ov'ing. ;)

snowflakes how exciting!! You never know what might happen. Fingers crossed! It would be great if you Nanner and I are starting together. As you know we are waiting until we get to the USA to start TTC so hopefully my cycle works out that OV happens while we are over there. If this month works out as I am thinking it will cycle wise then I should be fertile at the perfect time at the end of next month.

I hope your trip is ok, I am also out of town for a couple of days next week for work, but should be able to get on here still. I am looking forward to your return.

Jess - i also loved Rainbow Brite as a kid!

Well my friend has arrived for the weekend so we are both just having a nap before we get stuck into some yummy cocktails. We've never had a night together where we've been able to have drinks and just chat like old times. She has two little boys so she's enjoying having the break.

So i might not see you all over the weekend but I will catch up Monday!! Have a good one.

Snowflakes: that's exciting !!

Kimberly: you'll figure it out :) it's very time consuming to figure out your OV cycle, trust me I was almost obsessing over it every day!

singerslove: wow I would be so scared to do flips on a tramp ! I'd be afraid I'd break something ! It would be so fun to do a class with your OH though, what a cute thing to do together !

nanner: we'll miss you !!

becca: glad your hubby is recovering and I hope you can BD next month when you are OV !

hope everyone else is doing good ! Sorry if I didn't comment on everyone...

as for me, just waiting to test. Trying to figure out if I'm going to get a blood test done after a week of conception, or just wait the 2 weeks & use the HPT....trying not to think about it too much and now a week has almost passed ! :happydance:

Dodge, so exciting! I've always thought I'll wait until my period is late at least before testing. But then I don't keep HPTs in the house as routine. Everyone is different though! I would hang on and do the HPT as you'd only have to wait a few more days, rather than having a blood test. But I'm a total wimp when it come to things like that, so I'd rather wait to poas!

Jess, my very first cycle (years ago) was all over the place for some reason, and they still are a bit now, but there's a definite shift in temperatures pre and post ovulation. Have a look at my current chart (in my sig) and you'll see what I mean. I don't think many people get regular even temperatures in each bit of the month, although I have seen some that flat-line.

Poppie - hope you have a lovely weekend with your friend. Enjoy the cocktails!

My parents are coming up for a visit tomorrow, probably coming here for lunch (they only live an hour away). They've very kindly bought us a car! It's not new, but a friend of my mum has had it from new, and is replacing it with something smaller. It's a good car for us, about six years old and quite roomy as it can seat seven people. Whilst we're doing lots of DIY on our house we're making constant trips to the rubbish dump, so it's good to have a big boot to transport everything! Plus our current car is seriously knackered, leaks oil everywhere and makes some reall worrying rattling sounds, so loud that it's difficult to hold a conversation with rear seat passengers :haha:

Otherwise just a bit of housework this weekend. I also have a HUGE zit right beside my mouth! I only get them when I'm very run down so I need a bit of a rest.

Jess, I just looked at your chart - if you cover up those two really high temps, you'll see that your pattern is a bit more regular. I presume you woke up late those two high temps?

Hi ladies
As I've said a million times I very rarely come on here but I am dead excited that June is fast approaching Yay!

OH and I have finally agreed on our baby names:

Amelie Lily
Finlay Stuart

Can't believe we've actually agreed on them! :)

Dodge - Its is so much fun! I really had to persaude OH before we started, but on wednesday when it had finished he actaully suggested comgin more often! Paying to trampoline rather than go to the gym, as I hate going to the gym Im definately up for that! Its also nice that we are doing something together that we do every week! Im slightly concerned when we start to do front falls that Im going to thave to tell the teacher that I might be pregnant so dont want to fall on my front, but its going to be a bit embrassing if Im not! My OH is a test- aholic! last month he was like test now, 3 days later test again! and again! however having not been late for about 6 years we were both a bit miffed, when AF didnt arrive and the test were BFN. I reckon test if ou want to but dont rely on AF turning up on time (I reckon it was probably the stress of waiting to see if I was pg!)

Today Inlaws are coming down for the weekend, to see the flat we like, which is exciting! it would be brillina to tbe able to move in and tell them, that we are pg!

SIMM - I have picked first names, it has taken me almosta year to persaude OH for my boy name, but I think he quite likes the fact it is different! though im now having second thoughts as a shorten version would be the the nickname of an old Boyfriend!! Lol

Hope everyone else is doing ok, just waiting for AF to leave so we can get down to business! Has any one thought of Home insemination? Im just trying to think of all the things we could do if all goes tits up (as some people put it!)

write soon from a blustery London!

we have settled on names too :)
Esmé Ruby and
Caleb Onix :)
that would be great news if you had a new home and a new baby :)
june is so so so close and i took another ovulation test and the line is very strong today so i belive i am working. lol
And as i have said before my sex drive.. oh my lord has x its self by a million.
I even just texted the OH who is at uni saying "i want sex come home now :D" the same as yesterday i have never been like this lol.
Hope everybody is okay with it being friday the 13th o00o0oo keep safe!
i have work at 2pm :( till 10pm then back again at 7am 2moro.. boring roll on mat leave lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->