The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I thought I'd start since I guess I'm the first one to see your post. Here's a few of me and DH! Sorry, I don't like any pics of me where I don't have makeup so these are all from events.

Attachments

• 165386_1715273650536_1499048787_1738628_969269_n.jpg
    165386_1715273650536_1499048787_1738628_969269_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IH8N2285.jpg
    IH8N2285.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IH8N2559.jpg
    IH8N2559.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 9
https://www.victoriajaneuk.com/en/victoriajane.html

If you go collection and select the collection 10, then click 08 and that's my dress!!

Its called Savannah and i'm not wearing that shoulder strap but yeah i LOVE it xxx

Your dress is pretty, you'll look amazing x

Thankyou :D :D :D xx :blush:

Just had a look now I'm not on my iphone (site uses Flash and iphones don't have it!) LOVE the dress :happydance: It's really different too, in a good way :thumbup:

Will dig out some photos of DH and I.

Here's some photos of DH and I (my hair is LOADS longer now than any of these photos - I think all the recent photos are on an external hard drive :shrug: )

https://i53.tinypic.com/2hokysg.jpg

https://i55.tinypic.com/33b1jwp.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/2hfl092.jpg

Jess, I love your blond hair! Always been jealous of blondes - my hair is brown, brown, brown :haha: I'm sure you look fine without make up! (Says I, having just caught sight of myself in the mirror looking knackered with a big spot on my chin!)

here are a few of me and my future hubby :)

The first piccy is from our photo shoot last October for our 2 year anniversary

The second is from christmas 2009

The thrid is from a family meal christmas 2010 :)

Looking at them we look quite young lol but then most of my family don't look their age :D xx

Attachments

• IMG_8017.jpg
    IMG_8017.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
  • SDC10072.jpg
    SDC10072.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
  • Me and Rhydian1.jpg
    Me and Rhydian1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
How old are you WBAM? I look young for my age too and quite like it that way :haha:

It's lovely seeing photos of everyone!

1st one is me with a friend's baby, probably almost 2 years ago.

2nd me in white is last christmas 2010

3rd one is in summer 2009

Attachments

• me and baby stella.jpg
    me and baby stella.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • me white.jpg
    me white.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • picture 135.jpg
    picture 135.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
here are a few of me and my future hubby :)

The first pic is from our photo shoot last October for our 2 year anniversary

The second is from christmas 2009

The thrid is from a family meal christmas 2010 :)

Looking at them we look quite young lol but then most of my family don't look their age :D xx

very cute pics !! you guys make a cute couple !

Becca & Jess love your pics too !! What a great idea, since we've kinda got to know each other in this thread a little bit !!

How old are you WBAM? I look young for my age too and quite like it that way :haha:

Urrrm i'm 20, 21 in September so i am young anyway but i look at the photos and think i look about 16/17 lol My dad is 54 and doesn't look a day over 45 and yes it is quite a good thing really. My OH i think is more baby faced than me tbh xx

Urrrm i'm 20, 21 in September so i am young anyway but i look at the photos and think i look about 16/17 lol My dad is 54 and doesn't look a day over 45 and yes it is quite a good thing really. My OH i think is more baby faced than me tbh xx

Ah that makes sense then - I was thinking you both looked in your late teens :thumbup:

yes i'm probably one fo teh youngest if not the youngest here :blush::blush:

I've always been more mature and had to grow up fast when i was younger. In my self and in my situation i feel like i should be about 25 :thumbup: xx

Everyone's pics are great! And Becca, I love your wedding dress, it's beautiful! Thanks, my hair is actually a dark blonde but I have been dying it a little lighter blonde since I was like, 15 or 16 I think.

WanaBMummy, you guys are so cute! He is really babyfaced but that will be nice when he's older! I wish I still looked younger than I am. When I was 17 I went out to dinner with my parents and brother and they asked how many kids menus we needed. I was like, um, do you see these huge boobs? Have you ever seen a 12 year old with boobs this size? No, I don't need a kids menu! (BTW I was just thinking this, I didn't say it out loud!) Oh and another time when I was 21, I went to a hardware store with my parents and they were going to rent a truck from them. They needed to get their insurance card, so they gave me the keys and asked if I would go get it. As I started to walk away, the girl at the counter said "oh, they're letting you have the keys? Now don't try to drive anywhere!". My mom said, she's 21. The woman didn't say anything else after that. Keep in mind, this was 3-4 years after that first pic I posted in the yellow prom dress.

Everyone's pics are great! And Becca, I love your wedding dress, it's beautiful! Thanks, my hair is actually a dark blonde but I have been dying it a little lighter blonde since I was like, 15 or 16 I think.

WanaBMummy, you guys are so cute! He is really babyfaced but that will be nice when he's older! I wish I still looked younger than I am. When I was 17 I went out to dinner with my parents and brother and they asked how many kids menus we needed. I was like, um, do you see these huge boobs? Have you ever seen a 12 year old with boobs this size? No, I don't need a kids menu! (BTW I was just thinking this, I didn't say it out loud!) Oh and another time when I was 21, I went to a hardware store with my parents and they were going to rent a truck from them. They needed to get their insurance card, so they gave me the keys and asked if I would go get it. As I started to walk away, the girl at the counter said "oh, they're letting you have the keys? Now don't try to drive anywhere!". My mom said, she's 21. The woman didn't say anything else after that. Keep in mind, this was 3-4 years after that first pic I posted in the yellow prom dress.

well we tend to get asked for id for the stupidest things. Last year i got asked for id for a lottery ticket....you have to be 16 :S its kind of a compliment and an insult at the same time :) xx

I guess I'd rather be ID'd than not. Good for the self esteem!

WBAM, much better to be asked for ID. The day you stop being asked is the day you know you definitely look at least 25, seeing as everywhere does that Think 25 thing these days :cry: :haha: I don't get asked anymore! But I'm 31 now, so I suppose I can't look under 25 for the rest of my life :cry:

Ha, some places here have a policy to card you if you look under 40!

evening all :)
hope everyone has had a good weekend, mines been work work and work lol well bring on my weekend monday and tuesday lol!
im going to put my picture up too here is me :) im 23 btw lol so not much older than you but again i feel so old!! lol.
this was last week for my OH little sisters 21st before i got drunk lol

cant put pictures of the OH half yet he wont let me lol! but im working on it heheh.
your dress is so beautiful can not wait for for your pictures :)

I have my cousins wedding this saturday which im looking forward to
so yeah nothing more lol.

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
Hey girls!

Wannabemummy - beautiful wedding dress!

Great idea about the pictues! I too get that I look very young but I think it is because I am very small - only 5'1" tall! Everyone is so beautiful!! We are a great looking bunch of June Bugs if I do say so myself!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/007.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/IMG_2848.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/58474_437189619874_754234874_4953043_7828311_n.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/165642_10150089208389875_754234874_5995300_3273487_n.jpg

I love your hair Kimberley! And snowflakes, I am only 4'9", so I know what you mean. You have a handsome OH!

Great pics, everyone!
Jess137, Sorry it’s hard seeing the bump pictures. I get so anxious looking at bump pics also.

Beccad, you are making me nervous. I’ve never temped before and it just seems complicated.

Wanabmummy, love the dress!!!! You look so young!
These pics are from our wedding in January.

Attachments

• Couple pic.jpg
    Couple pic.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member