The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Great pics, everyone!
Jess137, Sorry it’s hard seeing the bump pictures. I get so anxious looking at bump pics also.

Beccad, you are making me nervous. I’ve never temped before and it just seems complicated.

Wanabmummy, love the dress!!!! You look so young!
These pics are from our wedding in January.

Beautiful! You're going to have gorgeous babies!

I really want to show you a photo of my hubby and I but I am pretty clueless when it comes to these sites lol!

I was just looking at when I will be ovulating next month and it's going to be happening on our first wedding anniversary weekend - I think falling pregnant over our anniversary would be the best present ever (not getting my hopes up though)!

Well I'm back after a great weekend!! I hope everyone is well.

I've added an ov ticker to my sig, so happy that it seems as though I'm now back to normal after going off the BCP. I seem to have a 28 day cycle (awesome) and I'm pretty sure that I know my ov signs so this will be my 2nd last AF before official TTC. :happydance:

Had a great weekend with my friend. We did loads of catching up and she also asked me to be her Matron of Honour when she gets married next year. I told her about our plans so hopefully if things go well and we get a :bfp: soon after we start TTC we'll have our baby before she gets married. I know things might not go to plan but at least we can keep our fingers crossed.

I'm away for work tonight and tomorrow night. Missing hubby (and home) like crazy. I travel for work every now and then. It's not too bad but can't wait to be a SAHM!

Its been lovely seeing everyone's photos. So many gorgeous ladies.
Here's one of us (not a great one of hubby as it is a selfie!! :haha:)
https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/babybeatlebug/IMG_5120-1.jpg

[/QUOTE] well we tend to get asked for id for the stupidest things. Last year i got asked for id for a lottery ticket....you have to be 16 :S its kind of a compliment and an insult at the same time :) xx[/QUOTE]

I was ID'd last year when buying a lottery ticket - was not impressed considering I was 27 at the time lol. :wacko:

hello everyone is beautiful :) and its nice to have faces to names :) thank you :blush: i like having long hair but it is a pain sometimes!! simno1 that would be lovlely if you did catch then :) me and the OH are going on a spa overnight stay, end of this month to start our ttc time thought t would be a nice way to relax and get some passion :D just think in a few years or less we hope it will be us posting pictures of our babies :D wonder how everyone in here is going to turn out, some may have twins or one or three, we are about to embrace on this amazing journey together how exciting with what happens :D :D :D :D only 15DAYS PEOPLE

Hello everyeone!
Well I will try and find a pic to post, I normally look at this forum at work :haha:and there arent any photos on my work computer!

Well the weekend was fantastic!

I passed my other dissertation! Whooppee!!! So I final have my MMus :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The in laws came down, and because AF was in residence I had a couple of drinks, which was quite nice, champagne to taost my pass and two cocktails at the comedy club! FYI for the british ladies the Slug and lettuce does very nice food and 2 for 1 on cocktails, they have two mocktails which are both very nice!

We took the In laws round the flat we like, they loved it, with commetns like I can see you living here, and wouldnt this make a good nursery!!
We havent told anyone (except you lovely ladies) that we are TTC, we just are talking about having children in the furture! Last time I stayed at the In laws, I had left my Pregnacare vits in a bag which my delightful dogs decided to go through to find some chocolate! so though my MIL didnt say anything Im sure she realised what they were!

This morning I rang the Mortgage people, who said just apply! So OH did at work, and we were accepted!!! lots more happy dancing at my end!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:happydance:

He also rang the estate agent and put in an offer, a little below what they want, unfortunately the seller has a furneral to go to today, so hopefully the offer will brighten her day a little! But we wont hear untill tommorrow about whether they accept or not!

So very positive vibes from me, and feeling like this month could be Baby month, so it would be fantastic if it all goes well Now!!!!!

SA done last night, and came back positive, for good count and mobility... so thats good as well... If felt abit like we were setting up a lab in the kitchen, but still. I think OH is sercretly pleased all is ok!

My skinned knee is getting better so cant wait for trampoling on Wednesday! going to start OPK tommorrow, so I have some idea when I ov considering I have only just started temping, and Im not sure whether I OV at the right time or early or late!

Well Ladies, thank you for letting me Blurb all this out to you!
Thank youfor all the photos they are lovely!

I did the Baby morpher link that was put up here (cant remember who put it up) and the baby looked like a little elf!!! :haha: it was quite a laugh! they even put a hat on it! :wacko:

I know this whole journey is so much better because I can tell you all everything, and know, that Im not actually telling one related, or a friend which can lead to constent questions. At least on here no one judges or minds anyone saying anything!

Have a lovely day ladies, I know I am already!

P.S I order a Hula hoop for the trampoling class (we do hula as well) its so much fun! I cant wait till it arrives, anyone picked up a Hula recently if not give it ago!!!

Hello everyeone!
Well I will try and find a pic to post, I normally look at this forum at work :haha:and there arent any photos on my work computer!

Well the weekend was fantastic!

I passed my other dissertation! Whooppee!!! So I final have my MMus :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The in laws came down, and because AF was in residence I had a couple of drinks, which was quite nice, champagne to taost my pass and two cocktails at the comedy club! FYI for the british ladies the Slug and lettuce does very nice food and 2 for 1 on cocktails, they have two mocktails which are both very nice!

We took the In laws round the flat we like, they loved it, with commetns like I can see you living here, and wouldnt this make a good nursery!!
We havent told anyone (except you lovely ladies) that we are TTC, we just are talking about having children in the furture! Last time I stayed at the In laws, I had left my Pregnacare vits in a bag which my delightful dogs decided to go through to find some chocolate! so though my MIL didnt say anything Im sure she realised what they were!

This morning I rang the Mortgage people, who said just apply! So OH did at work, and we were accepted!!! lots more happy dancing at my end!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

He also rang the estate agent and put in an offer, a little below what they want, unfortunately the seller has a furneral to go to today, so hopefully the offer will brighten her day a little! But we wont hear untill tommorrow about whether they accept or not!

So very positive vibes from me, and feeling like this month could be Baby month, so it would be fantastic if it all goes well Now!!!!!

SA done last night, and came back positive, for good count and mobility... so thats good as well... If felt abit like we were setting up a lab in the kitchen, but still. I think OH is sercretly pleased all is ok!

My skinned knee is getting better so cant wait for trampoling on Wednesday! going to start OPK tommorrow, so I have some idea when I ov considering I have only just started temping, and Im not sure whether I OV at the right time or early or late!

Well Ladies, thank you for letting me Blurb all this out to you!
Thank youfor all the photos they are lovely!

I did the Baby morpher link that was put up here (cant remember who put it up) and the baby looked like a little elf!!! :haha: it was quite a laugh! they even put a hat on it! :wacko:

I know this whole journey is so much better because I can tell you all everything, and know, that Im not actually telling one related, or a friend which can lead to constent questions. At least on here no one judges or minds anyone saying anything!

Have a lovely day ladies, I know I am already!

P.S I order a Hula hoop for the trampoling class (we do hula as well) its so much fun! I cant wait till it arrives, anyone picked up a Hula recently if not give it ago!!!

wow everything seems to be going really well for you :D

It is alot easier to get everything off your chest on a forum like this.

I can't get the baby morph thing to work for me yet :/ i think my internet was playing up though.

oh and ive never been able to hula hoop :/ just can't get the hang of it :shrug:

In other news i'm full up with a cold :( which isn't exactly what i wanted but hey ho.

Also as for having my monthly cycle all figured out well this month has blown it out of the water tbh. I came on on my expected day, May 4th, and lasted 5 days as expected. But although they are only light anyway due to having the coil, i had over the 5 days what i'd normally have in one...if that. I barely noticed it at all. But i had a small amount of cramping 2 days before that for less than an hour and this past week or so i've had achey sides and back. Like today i've got an achey back which i'd normally associate with my monthlys but its 2 weeks early so can't be :shrug: :shrug:

I give up trying to figure out what's going on lol xx

Hello girls!

So sorry I havent been on for ages but I was getting obessed with the TWW so had to stop!

Well I took a test just now and got a :bfp: I am sooooo shocked because FF changed by O day so I am only 9 DPO......But here it is!

Attachments

• IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
Hello girls!

So sorry I havent been on for ages but I was getting obessed with the TWW so had to stop!

Well I took a test just now and got a :bfp: I am sooooo shocked because FF changed by O day so I am only 9 DPO......But here it is!

:happydance::happydance::thumbup: Congratulations! :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello girls!

Congratulations :happydance:

Let's hope we're all as lucky as you and get P straight away :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Jess137, Your so sweet thank you!

Simno, that would be the best anniversary present.

Poppiebug, when did you go off BCP? Did you ovulate the first month?

Singers love, Congratulations! You have so much good news!

Hello girls!

Congratulations!!! I bet your pleased! Hopefully we will all have good luck!

Congratulations singers love, its good when things go to plan I bet your excited with etherything.
Congratulations welsh mum to be to yey.
Doctors tomorow just to tell him about ttc and change my bp tablets to pregnancy safe ones.
Will get a pic of oh and me when I can change the format its a few years old but we havent changed that much maybe for an extra few lb's lol.
Work went quick so that was good but was ok any way.
Hope everyone is well xx

Hello ladies, I'm sorry I haven't been around, I've been away for the past week (business, not pleasure unfortunately!) Back home now and getting very excited!

Welcome to Pink! And congrats to Welsh Mum!! Fantastic news and our first BFP!

Good luck to everyone else!

As for me, I had been planning to take the BCP until the day after my friends wedding where I'm bridesmaid, but I'm now thinking if I stop it 2 weeks before, have my period that week, I should be safe from AF for the wedding and then able to start a couple of weeks earlier than anticipated! :happydance:

So glad to be home! I don't like travelling with work, I miss my hubby and fur baby far too much :thumbup:

Hello girls!

So happy for you!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I have to figure out how to edit the title so I can add how many :bfp:s we get! Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months! Can't wait to see who's next!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello girls!

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! I am so happy for you! That went nice and fast Welsh_mum. Congrats again and again :hugs:

Wowwee. You guys have been busy in the last couple days! :)

Beautiful pictures everyone, I love seeing peoples faces and getting an idea what you lovely ladies look like!

I'll have to post some pics when I get home tonight.

We'd better hurry up then I guess, Welsh is going to need a bump buddy!

Hi everyone here are my pics, 1st is me and caleb last year. The other is about 2 years ago when we did a 10k run.
xx

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ste.jpg
    ste.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics