The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Welsh mum that's amazing news :wohoo:

pink, your LO looks a lot like you I think :thumbup:

And yes everyone else, bring on June and let's hope we can give Welshmum some bump buddies!

yes bring on the bfp xx i have just over 2 weeks left of pill yey xx

Pink, he does look like you! Look at those little cheeks!

I think that Welsh's :bfp: is a good sign for the rest of us, since she was able to get pg so quickly! I'm hoping that I caught the eggy this month, I think I figured out when I ovulated. BUT the stupid BBT thermometer I have SUCKS and my temps are all screwy! I ordered a new one, BD brand, it's supposed to be her Wednesday. I'm praying this one actually works right! What brand do you guys use?

Welsh_mum2be CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: what wonderful news!! I hope it all happens that quickly for the rest of us.

singers_love Congrats to you on your news too!! good reason to have a few drinks I say!

Poppiebug, when did you go off BCP? Did you ovulate the first month?
I went off my BCP at the end of Feb, the first "cycle" was 43 days, then this one was 28 days and while I wasn't temping or anything I'm fairly certain I OV'd on CD15-16 as I had those twingy type pains. I've got that Pink Pad app for my iPad which I'm using to track things and it seems to be fairly accurate so far.

Well I'm still away for work but have decided to drive the 4 hours home tonight after work because the motel in this town where I'm supposed to be staying is HORRIBLE!! My work pays for the motel and originally I had asked to stay at a different one, but they made me book here because it was $10 cheaper. The room is nothing like the photos on the website, it's just old and crappy.

Awww thanks everyone, I am still in shock and so is DH, he didnt believe it until I did the digi thismorning lol! I am sending you lots and lots of :dust:

I have found some pics of us!

Attachments

• 11138_204903472336_722082336_3569206_5291997_n.jpg
    11138_204903472336_722082336_3569206_5291997_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 19967_314200617336_722082336_4040288_8056045_n.jpg
    19967_314200617336_722082336_4040288_8056045_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 217765_10150173079572337_722082336_7075928_7489434_n.jpg
    217765_10150173079572337_722082336_7075928_7489434_n.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 221993_10150172339187337_722082336_7068624_5525630_n.jpg
    221993_10150172339187337_722082336_7068624_5525630_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi Girls (and guys if we have any)

Can i join the Junebugs? I will be TTC in June as hubby 2 be has given me the go ahead. In his words "you wont have that much of a bump for your wedding dress" so im not saying no! :haha:

A little about me and hubby 2 be. I have been with Col for over 5 years, he is my best friend. We met playing World of Warcraft!!! So our wedding is a Everton FC/Warcraft theme :thumbup: He is an avid gamer....he evens designs them too! He use to work for Sony but left them because they treated him like poop! I am a film nerd. Actually im a nerd!! :p One day i will make it to Comic Con...when i win the lottery. Oh that reminds me im a bit of a dreamer, especially when im at work

Maz x

lovley pics welsh :D *catches some of your baby dust* and congrats again, our not leaving our group are you? as your not ttc but your still a junebug lol. well maybug now :p and welcome maz nice to have another x

hi maz welcome to the group.
The doctor has changed my bp tablets so pregnancy safe and i now have 5mg of folic acid. I really want to come off pill now but going to wait till friday to see what they say at clinic. Need to write my blood sugars down so he can see what they are like. Doctor said i seemed determined to get diabetes under control so he saw now problemss. Im so excited.
Been looking at baby clothes today and I cant wait to start buying xx

Hello girls!

So sorry I havent been on for ages but I was getting obessed with the TWW so had to stop!

Well I took a test just now and got a :bfp: I am sooooo shocked because FF changed by O day so I am only 9 DPO......But here it is!

so awesome !!! Congrats !!!!!!!! :happydance: :thumbup: :flower:

i am going to test tomorrow morning. I have a lot of PG symptoms that are hard to ignore..... :happydance:

Hello girls!

So sorry I havent been on for ages but I was getting obessed with the TWW so had to stop!

Well I took a test just now and got a :bfp: I am sooooo shocked because FF changed by O day so I am only 9 DPO......But here it is!

so awesome !!! Congrats !!!!!!!! :happydance: :thumbup: :flower:

i am going to test tomorrow morning. I have a lot of PG symptoms that are hard to ignore..... :happydance:

get one now lol :D i wanna nooooooo

Ohhhh dodge I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow morning!!!

Hi Maz!

Congrats to you Welsh! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!! And can't wait to hear the results Dodge!! So excited for you both! I sure hope that we can catch the eggy my 1st month of trying. Even though hubby will then win the bet!

Welcome to June bugs Maz!!

Not much new here. Just chillin'. Today is hubby's b-day so we are going out with a bunch of friends tonight for wings and trivia. He likes his present I got him that he opened this AM.

Jess - My thermometer is made by Mabis - I got it at Walmart. I haven't had any problems with it so far... And my temps seem right on...

Except today my temp is like super high up for some reason - It seems weird. It sure has been warmer lately - I am wondering if that is it. But I looked at last months and when I was 5 dpo it was the highest of the month as well. And the month before was high at 6 dpo but I was sick that month with a cold. I don't know. I think I will keep it for now but might disregard it later...

Poppie - Love your Ugg boots! Super cute!!

Hi Mazzy! Welcome!

I hope you're next Paula! Good luck...I wanna know too! You have to let us know as soon as you test!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX'd we caught the eggy this month too....just ovulated a few days ago though so too soon to tell. My temp shot up this morning so I know I ovulated even though I didn't get a coverline. Hopefully next month my chart will look better.

I agree with Kimberley, I hope you don't leave us Welsh! Maybe we will all get pg right away and we can move our group again...over to 1st tri! Cool!

Forgive me if we've already discussed this (I can't remember what we have and haven't talked about) but prompted by another thread I saw I wanted to ask you girls what you're doing about work when you've had a baby?

I won't be going back to work, well not unless I really want to! I don't earn enough to bother with it - my salary would be almost entirely taken up by childcare and train fares. Our local nursery is £75 per day :wacko: I think it'd actually cost money for me to go back to work :growlmad:

Im going back but only because i work 15hrs on a weekend so childcare is sorted and we need the extra money from that.
If I could stay at home all week I would but I do enjoy what I do and it gives my parents and oh time with the lo's then xx

Mazzy17 - Welcome to our little group! :) I can't belive it's only 2 weeks until June! yay!
When is the wedding?

Welshmum - your daughter is adorable!! and you and your man look cute together ;)

Dodgegirl - I can't wait for the results, I hope it's a BFP!! Wow that would be another before June even began. :thumbup:

Pink23 - I know.. Somedays I really want t buy some baby clothing!

Beccad - I don't know.. I will probably have to go back to work because I don't know if we'll be able to survive on just one paycheque. (Maybe we will luck out and my DH will get a better job) or perhaps I'll work part time. We'll play it by ear but for now I'm planning to go back, I like my company and they're very family oriented.

Here's some photos of me and my husband.
From our wedding a year and a half ago, and from last summer.

The one with the little guy on his back is my husband; he's giving our nephew a piggy back ride while playing bocce ball.
And then there is me and my neice. :)

Attachments

• bm2_158.jpg
    bm2_158.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_7695.JPG
    DSC_7695.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_7699.JPG
    DSC_7699.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_2255.JPG
    DSC_2255.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
Becca - I def will have to go back to work after maternity leave - I will get 11 weeks from short term disablity and I will prolly take 2 weeks of vacation time off as well. So I will be out for about 3 months total. I get a lower percentage of my pay while on disablity so that will make it hard. Hubby is in school and barely works part time at the moment. FX that when he completes his degree - he will get a good paying job and I can be a SAHM!! ;)

I'm really lucky DH earns well enough to support us both - he earns four times what I do! We will have to be careful, much more so than we are at the moment, but we'll manage fine.

I get six months full pay from my job whilst I'm on mat leave, then another 13 weeks on statutory pay (about £120 a week) then nothing for the remaining 13 weeks, but I'm entitled to have all that time off and still keep my job. (The one I won't be going back to!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->