The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Jess :hug: Money worries ate rubbish aren't they. I'm a bit worried about it all myself at the moment as hubby hasn't worked since his accident (a month ago) and he's self employed so doesn't get paid unless he's working. He's speaking to a solicitor about possible compensation at the moment. I'm just thankful we've got some savings, or we'd be seriously struggling by now, probably asking my parents for help I guess. It still might come to that sadly.

Big hugs :hug:

At least your being sensible jess but glad your sticking around xx

FX'd that soon it gets better. One woman that worked with DH just got fired, so he is going to be getting more money soon. We just don't know if it will be a raise + commission, or just commission. Hoping for the former.

And I don't make enough money for what I do, but I love it where I work. It sucks.

arrrrg ladies ive been doing so well and really with our plan for TTC until ...today? lol I really just want to get rid of the coil and go for it ...well at least NTNP until July cause otherwise if we did get a bfp i prob wouldn't fit in my wedding dress lol.

I know i just need to stick with it but its just one of those days... *sigh*

xxx

Don't worry WannaBmom, July will be here before you know it :) :hugs: I hope you can find something to distract you from baby thoughts. Are there any wedding tasks that still need completing?

aww thankyou and i know lol urrrm no wedding plans left to do really. picking up my veil next weekend, and i have to wait for our non -impediments to come before i can send them off. other than that we're pretty much sorted tbh lol but i have got my firends hen do on the 18th so that will deffinatly destract me lol and then my own hen do is on the 9th July :D xx

Jess, I'm so sorry to hear about your financial situation right now. Money is so difficult. /: I'm getting a little concerned since having a baby is so $$$ in the US, but I'm trying to remain positive. Difficult sometimes! I'm glad you're not leaving the group, and I pray things fall together for you soon!

Aw wanaB, patience is the worst! But I agree, July is so much so around the corner, it'll be so soon! :D So tell us about the wedding - I remember seeing the dress awhile ago. Where's the ceremony, honeymoon, etc? You may have told us already, I apologize, my memory isn't the greatest.

Hope hubby is feeling better, becca!

wanaBmummy, I know it's different for everyone but we NTNP'd for 3 months and nothing happened, so who knows? I understand how hard the waiting is, especially since I have to do it now. It sucks, but it will all work out in the end. For you and me!

Swan, thanks for the prayers. Thanks to everyone again for the support. Hoping things get better VERY soon!

You just reminded me! How is your hubby becca?

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. We went to Japanese for dinner last night. It was very yummy. Was also a great night to catch up with friends.

So glad you like my purchases. I just love ladybugs soooo much and hated the thought of missing out on those cute little items. I see so much ladybug baby stuff around, I bet it'll be my luck that there'll be nothing when I'm actually buying stuff for my LO.

Nothing much happening here. Been feeling a bit tingly in my nipples and also like my breasts are heavier, but I get that for PMT too, so who knows!
Fingers and toes crossed Becca!!
How is your hubby??

So girls... I've been thinking about it, and I don't know if right now is a great time for myself and DH to be TTC. I want a baby more than anything in the world, but my parents are having to help us out financially right now. I can't see having a baby and being in the position we are in at the moment. I know that it would be 9 months (if all went well) before there was a baby to take care of, but I am worried. We may have to stick to NTNP for now. I am really sad writing this but I think it's for the best right now.

I'm not leaving you or anything, I just don't think I'm going to actively start TTC quite yet. I hope things start looking up soon.
Jess - I agree, money worries suck. We're going to be soooo tight financially come the end of this year with our home being finished, moving in, paying rent and mortgage for a bit, then Christmas. Our family is very good and will understand if we dont go tripping around at that time.

Good on you for being sensible and patient, and would love you to stick around in here even if TTC is a little way off.

arrrrg ladies ive been doing so well and really with our plan for TTC until ...today? lol I really just want to get rid of the coil and go for it ...well at least NTNP until July cause otherwise if we did get a bfp i prob wouldn't fit in my wedding dress lol.

I know i just need to stick with it but its just one of those days... *sigh*

xxx
OMG I know how you feel. It's like 19 sleeps until we go away but I cant think of anything else other than starting TTC. I just wana go NTNP cuz I'm pretty sure I have ovulated already this month so nothing is likely to happen.

Everything to do with TTC is about waiting, I've discovered. Once you've reached the start date you then have to wait another couple of weeks to ovulate, then it's a burst of activity for a couple of days followed by, you've guessed it, more WAITING!! I'm 9 DPO today and just hoping this TTC business doesn't take too much longer as all the waiting is very boring :haha:

WannaB, defo wouldn't be good if you didn't fit in the dress, plus could you imagine if you had nasty morning sickness or something like that. Just wouldn't be nice for you :hug:

Hubby is still in his plaster cast, but it's coming off in 8 days and neither of us can wait :haha:

Thankyou everone for all your support! :D I know i just need to stick it out. It'll come round fast enough...look how quick June came around! :D

Jess, I'm so sorry to hear about your financial situation right now. Money is so difficult. /: I'm getting a little concerned since having a baby is so $$$ in the US, but I'm trying to remain positive. Difficult sometimes! I'm glad you're not leaving the group, and I pray things fall together for you soon!

Aw wanaB, patience is the worst! But I agree, July is so much so around the corner, it'll be so soon! :D So tell us about the wedding - I remember seeing the dress awhile ago. Where's the ceremony, honeymoon, etc? You may have told us already, I apologize, my memory isn't the greatest.

Hope hubby is feeling better, becca!

Yes you all saw the dress :blush: I'm not sure if i have told you or not tbh lol
We are getting married abroad in Greece :happydance: Me and OH are very beach/sun orientated people and didn't really want a big wedding. So we are getting married outside a little chapel in St Paul's Bay, Lindos on the island of Rhodes, Greece. We both have never been to Greece and have always wanted to so vuola lol

So its really a holiday/wedding/honeymoon lol We fly out on the 17th August, get married on the 25th and fly home on the 1st September. We've got about 15 guests which will be lovely, who are all staying for different lengths of time on different dates lol.

My parents have decided to throw us a reception when we get back for all the family who arn't coming to the wedding so that will be fab :D

Here are some piccys of where we are getting married :D I'm very happy :happydance: :blush: I think its beautiful :blush:

xxx

Attachments

• thumbnail_20101026210344000000bacd95c5a633793fa4977ab3167b4170.jpg
    thumbnail_20101026210344000000bacd95c5a633793fa4977ab3167b4170.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
  • olive%20grove%20villa_lindos_rhodes_%20lindos%20images%20(23).jpg
    olive%20grove%20villa_lindos_rhodes_%20lindos%20images%20(23).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
  • bressert-kristi-saint-paul-s-chapel-lindos-rhodes-greece.jpg
    bressert-kristi-saint-paul-s-chapel-lindos-rhodes-greece.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
Wow wanaBmummy! That is stunning. Such a gorgeous place to be married. Its lovely that you are doing it how you want to. Cannot wait to see photos.

Well it's Sunday night here and it is bedtime. Monday again tomorrow which is crappy but as I always say, it's another Monday closer to that magical date!

Love to all the Junebugs and little Junebugs to be! :)

I think that's a very sensible decision, if painful one Jess. But you don't want to be worrying about money when you should be enjoying your new baby, and it isn't really fair to ask your parents to support anyone else. I don't know your situation, but just remind yourself that any sacrifices you make now are to bring the time you can start TTC forward again, if that means taking on more hours, or cutting down on 'luxuries' (we don't even have a tv because we'd rather pay that bit of money off our debt to make it easier when a LO comes along), just remind yourself that it's all for your baby.

Joined up to a healthcare cashback plan last night. Went for the top level of cover, its quite expensive at £39 a month, but I can claim back the cost of my contact lenses (£31 a month), and any dental work I need up to £500 a year, and if it takes us a while to get that BFP then there is a fantastic £750 payment on the birth of a child once you've been joined a year - so that'd be a bit of a bonus and make life easier if it takes us a longer than expected.

Getting nearish to mid cycle now, but no OV symptoms yet.

WannaB, that looks gorgeous! I hope you have a lovely time.

WanaB, that is breathtaking! I cannot wait to see wedding photos!! lol. But seriously, beautiful. That is awesome - congrats!

Becca, glad to hear hubby is doing well! And yeah, the waiting game stinks. My friend and I were saying that too, you eagerly await your first period after getting off the BCP (which, in most cases, you never look forward to the :witch:), then you wait until you begin ovulating. Once you ovulate, you're in your two-week-wait. Then repeat cycle until a :bfp:. Basically it's like, 3 days of excitement in your highest fertile period, and waitwaitwaitwaitwait for the excitement of a test. LOL.

I agree, it's gorgeous! You are going to have an amazing time! Just think how beautiful your pictures will be, with that dress and that location. Wow!

Becca, glad your hubby is doing better.

WannaBmummy: that looks like a gorgeous place to get married! Wow! It's going to be wonderful!

Becca & Swan: Since there is so much waiting until Ovulation it makes me want to post on BnB more, then I actually feel like I'm doing something to TTC. If that makes sense... lol right now there is only so much I can do.

I never thought taking a coil out could get so complicated. I thought i had the WHOLE of June but no.

My doctor only works 3 days a week anyway and from what i've read you usually bleed normal to heavy for a week maybe more after having the coil removed. I don't want this to over lap with my hen weekends. i also don't want to leave it until July. looking at it this gives me 2 weeks in this month where i can take it out, 6 days in total. But looking at when i can actually leave work for a doctors appointment in those 6 days technically leaves me with 1 day :/ :(

How has it got this complicated. If i'd have known this or looked at it properly before i would have had it taken out last week xx

Yikes make an appointment quick! Can you not see a different GP?

My breasticles are SO sore today. It's like a stinging pain going from under my arms, round around the whole breast to the nipple. I think I may go and have a look at some HPTs tomorrow, with a view to using one :wacko: The boob soreness is totally different to the PMT stuff I get, which is just a feeling of fullness and a dull ache.

Firstly Jess, I'm sorry lovely, you must do what's right for you, but know that we are always here if you want to talk through any decisions or anything, you just need to ask.

WannaB, that looks absolutely amazing! Sounds like a fantastic wedding!!

Beccad, symptoms are sounding good! Let us know the moment you do the test, will have all fingers and toes crossed for you!

I'm finding the waiting hard too, you ladies are right, it really is one long waiting game. I found waiting to come off the pill hard, as I felt so helpless knowing I couldn't get pregnant even if I tried, then waiting to come on my period, I'm now waiting to ovulate and the days seems to be going so slowly and I just know that the wait the other side, to test, will be even worse! I really envy patient people, I must work harder at being more patient!

Hope all you other June Bugs are doing well and the pregnant ladies are feeling ok! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->