The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

i could see another GP or the nurse but that only gives me 1 more day because of being able to leave work and all that i said before. I either try and do it mon,tue, thur this week or its going to have to be the 23rd xx

Yikes make an appointment quick! Can you not see a different GP?

My breasticles are SO sore today. It's like a stinging pain going from under my arms, round around the whole breast to the nipple. I think I may go and have a look at some HPTs tomorrow, with a view to using one :wacko: The boob soreness is totally different to the PMT stuff I get, which is just a feeling of fullness and a dull ache.

Oh boy!! That sounds promising, and exciting! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :happydance:

Morning all.

I've just come from my last Dr's appointment before TTC. She even put that in her notes! It was very exciting. My BP was acceptable and my weight was steady (better than putting on I guess) and she's happy with our plans over the next month. I said to her that hopefully next time I come to see her I'll be asking for a blood test to confirm a pregnancy. I know it might not happen first go, but if it does - yay!!

I hope everyone's Monday is relatively stress free.

xo

Yay that's exciting poppie! It seems that other countries routinely test blood for pregnancy? Our doctors in the UK are usually happy to trust the results of a HPT apparently. I guess they're pretty accurate these days!

Lu-is, the post ov waiting is awful!

Well good morning everyone.

I am now although excited and happy, quite nervous. My boss rang and said i could have a half day today to make up for hours that ive worked extra ( and don't get paid for as i'm salary :() so i have just booked a doctors appointment at 10:00am to get my coil taken out. All i can say right now is

AHHHHHHH

lol

In a good way but like i said i'm now quite nervous xx

well as of 20 minutes ago my coil has now gone!

I am no longer on any form of contraception!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I forgot how wierd and period like the feeling of it going in was, at least it wasn't as bad coming out.

xxx

Yay congrats Wanab! So exciting!

That's actually funny, lu-is - in my mind, I thought that was common practice in the UK because I saw a lot of UK girls who went to multiple clinics to confirm via bloods. My doctor didn't mention nor suggest such. She figured my 5 HPTs were enough I guess? lol. But hearing all these girls who're going weekly for checking HCG levels kind of make me envious. I still have 3 weeks to make sure things are okay!! xD

Hello Ladies,

Im back from France (where the weather was lovely) and its raining in London!
we spent a lot of time looking round antique shops and we bought our first BED!! (long story)

Dodge - Fantastic on the new house, we have just been told we can set a completion date for ours so I am very very excited!

Mazzy - Wedding invites are exciting!

Kim - I have brought you back rain!

Nanner - Welcome back from your trip hope it went well.

Pink - My OH is very disappointed when I dont get two lines, more than me I think sometimes.

LU- is - graduation whooppeee!

Swan - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! and Im very glad your not leaving

Meadows - Welcome everyone is lovely here!

Wannab - I got married in Venice last year and it was the best thing I ever did, it was brilliant being away, and lovely because it wasnt all the pomp you get in the uk with weddings! We got married in the registry office, and then walk to the park and had a picnic, it was excellent! Great that your coil is out too!

Poppie - Whooppee

I tested earlier and got a no, so am not holding out much hope for this cycle, though I have had tingling in my left Breast at the side, for about a week now, and I dont normally get that. When I got back I looked at my chart, and it thinks I OV later than I thought I did so we may have missed it.

Does anyone know of a different programme that you dont have to pay for, in order to still get the fertility predictions?? (like FF?)

Well its good to be back !!!

Hello Ladies!!! lol

countdowntopregnancy.com usually gives a decent fertility prediction. Or TCOYF. both are free. :)

FX for you singers and welcome back! xo

Hello ladies!

Just catching up! My weekend was crazy so I didn’t check in. CD1 started for on Saturday June 4. I haven’t started charting yet and I’m still debating about that or just NTNP this month since it’s not a “real” cycle. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Lovely, lovely wanaBmummy!! No coil!!!

Swan, countdowntopregnancy.com is fab! Lots of graphs and statistics to satisfy my curiosity.

thumbs UP to countdowntopreg. I seriously love that site. LOL

you are 10 DPO! did you test yet?!

Hello ladies.....wow, have realised i must come on here more often to be able to keep up with everything!!! I don't log on for 2 days and there's weddings to look forward to, coils removed, those officially starting TTC and those with symptoms that they may get a BFP......very exciting stuff!!! And not to forget those who are lucky enough to be pregnant :)

As for me.....not so exciting!!! For the past 5 months i have had a pretty regular cycle, mostly 28 days, with th odd 26.....but this time - oh no - that's not the case!!! It's typical! Just as we've decided TTC, i thought CD1 should have been around 3rd June, but still no sign!!!! Like the rest of u, i'm fed up of waiting!!!! I'm wondering if it's because i've all of a sudden become obsessed and so that's why it's not appearing!! So today is CD31 and i couldn't even tell u the last time my cycle was that long - bizarre!!! Anyway, never thought i'd say this, but lets hope AF arrives soon!!!!!

Hope you are all well and had a good start to the week xx

thumbs UP to countdowntopreg. I seriously love that site. LOL

you are 10 DPO! did you test yet?!

Noooo am too scared! Will do it on Thursday (13DPO) when I don't have to go to work (going away for the weekend canoeing!). I'm not organised enough in the mornings to be peeing on sticks :blush: The possible enormity of the situation is washing over me today :wacko: So am going to ignore it for a couple more days :haha:

As for me.....not so exciting!!! For the past 5 months i have had a pretty regular cycle, mostly 28 days, with th odd 26.....but this time - oh no - that's not the case!!! It's typical! Just as we've decided TTC, i thought CD1 should have been around 3rd June, but still no sign!!!! Like the rest of u, i'm fed up of waiting!!!! I'm wondering if it's because i've all of a sudden become obsessed and so that's why it's not appearing!! So today is CD31 and i couldn't even tell u the last time my cycle was that long - bizarre!!! Anyway, never thought i'd say this, but lets hope AF arrives soon!!!!!

Hope you are all well and had a good start to the week xx

It's typical isn't it. I had that too - cycles went all haywire the minute i started paying more attention to them than, "oh it's that time again is it?" :nope: I started doing BBT years ago for contraceptive purposes, and the first cycle I temped was 36 days long, which is unheard of for me (like you I was always 26-28 days). Of course I wasn't experienced enough to see that I'd ovulated REALLY late, and that was why the cycle was so long, but I spent a good week worrying that I was pregnant (in the days when I did worry about that happening!). DH and I had only been together a few months at that point. Anyway, I hope AF arrives soon :thumbup:

Yeah it is sooooo typical!!! Oh well, nice to know that the same thing kinda happened to you too!!! Guess i'll just have to keep waiting, but at this rate my DH and I may have BD when i was ovulating as when we were doing it i didn't think there was any chance i'd be ovulating as i thought i was due to AF!!! Anyway....who knows!! Why is it all so complicated?! Oh the joys!!! Good luck for your testing in a couple of days....exciting!!!

Fx'd we get bfps soon. Im still waiting for af maybe it will turn up 4 weeks after I stopped the pill. Will leave it a month then just ask doc what he thinks. I think it can take upto 6 months coming off cerazette grrr. But maybe i will be luck. Im glad i've got you guys to keep me sain and babble on about babies xx

AHHHHHHHHHH becca. DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING YET?! lol. how long is your LP usually?! mine was only 11 days so by 10 I was going insaneeeeeee haha. oh man!

LOL aw meadows, yeah we do move pretty fast here. ;D I hate that, though, it's like your period knows you're waiting and so it's really not interested in appearing. is there... you know... any chance? or is it just being wonky and difficult because it feels the need to be?

hoping to see more :bfp:s soon! I'm eager to see what names come up next!

hello everyone so muh to catch up on.
congrats on the no coil, wohooooo
im on cd10 and if i have a 36day cycle again i should ovulate on 17th june but if it falls into a 28day then it will be friday the 10th, i go away with work on the 10th of june till the 17th of june so hope i dont ovulate while im away, as i will cry :( well not quite but ya no lol.
o0o0oo wonder if your next becca, im quite looking forward to the 2ww as i bet as much as its worrying its exciting to no if its your month or not.

Zumba tonight and the leader forgot the fans gosh i was hot! but as they say the more you sweat the more you lose.

How is everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->