The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hey girls! I am back from my trip to Dallas! It was great I had a blast! Kinda caught up with y'all.

I knew I would come back on here with another BFP! Congrats Swan! How awesome! 1st month trying! So excited for you!

I am cd13. I should see my temp rise tomorrow hopefully - but not too sure, I usually have pretty fair OV pains today oh well - we will see!! I took my temp this AM and it was extremely wayyyyy high - BUT I barely could sleep and then slept horribly with nightmares. I know I didn't get the 3 solid hours of sleep before. Plus, I also had a bit too much to drink last night too. Opps! So I am guessing that is to blame as well. So for right now I am not even putting the temp into FF.

I can't believe this my last cycle using protection. Onto TTC soon! So excited. Only 2 weeekkkssss!!!!!

Wannab - congrats on the coil! I'm glad you were able to get an appointment

Snowflake - Welcome back!!!! :)

What a busy day here.

I'm feeling really bad for my poor sister. :wacko:She's 31 weeks pregnant and having some issues. Near the end of her 29th week the baby dropped. Since then she's been on modified bed rest to prevent early labour. (This is her 3rd child, and the other two were keeping her quite busy, plus her Dh is travelling with work most of the week). yikes! Her MIL was in town last week and my parents are coming in tomorrow and me and my sis have been trying to lend a hand with the children too.
But wow.. things sound scary! Yesterday she had to go to the hospital because there was some more labour pains. I guess they gave her a steroid shot (she has to go back for a couple more) to help the baby's lungs develop faster incase she does have to delivery early. Here's hoping that little one stays in there a bit longer.

Oh how worrying for you Lu-is. I hope baby stays put for a little while longer. I think babies usually do quite well past 30 weeks? At least that's what I heard.

Swan, I do have some symptoms - slight cramps down below and my breasts are pretty sore, like a stinging pain. I can't bear to wear an underwired bra so I'm in my sports bra at the moment.

Lu-is, I hope your sister is ok, it must be scary for you all.

Beccad. I can't wait for you to test, it's all sounding quite promising!

Hello to everyone else :)

Nothing new from me really, tomorrow will be CD9, so I'll start using my OPK's from then.

Welcome back Snowflakes, and thank you! So excited for you, you're so close now! :D

Ahhh Becca! I hope you get nice, dark BFP soon!

Lu-is, so sorry to hear about your sister! Thoughts and prayers with you and your family - hopefully the wee bun will stay in just a little bit longer for her!

YAY Mrs Mel - the fun begins!

AFM - weird cramps since yesterday - way above my belly button, far to my right side. almost as though it's my kidney or whatever is on front of it. nothing severe, but a dull ache in an uncomfortable spot that made falling asleep difficult. it's annoying and kind of tender. I'm confused, but trying not to worry about it. I would feel silly calling my doctor to have her giggle and say everything's fine. I feel like a nervous nellie. /:

Hi Ladies! :flower:

Hope everyone is happy and healthy! :hugs:

Well I should of started my AF on Saturday but didnt. Went to the loo yesterday and there was bright red blood GREAT i thought she is finally here. Nope absolutely nothing. I cant say my boobs have started aching because they are that big there is always something happening with them.

Although my ticker say we have been TTC a week and a few days thats is when we decided to go the whole DTD without condom. BUT for the previous times we have been going until he feel the proper erm "release" :blush: happens then i jump off and put on the condom.

Am i being too hopeful that one of his tiddlers jumped out before he went BOOM? :haha:

x

I went out at lunch to get one (well 2) and will check when i get home in 4 hours....i hope this afternoon goes quick :haha:

Wow countdowntopreg.. has lots of pics charts, graphs! Very good I have added my temps from FF in the hope that I can get all the other info again! Thank you for the advice!

Well house is rolling merrilerly along, and we are thinking about paint! very exciting, going to be at the Inlaws, next week packing, so that will be another move in the right direction!

Meadows - My AF has been all over the place since I started Temping, I have been perfectly regular (25days) since I was about 17 and then these past two months, I have been late! I am currently late for this one too!! Im hoping after a few more tempings they will go back to normal!

Bit knackered today , so hope everyone is well!

P.S does the count down to pregnacy ticker show people my chart? Im always asking chart questions, so should I add my FF to?

I don't see your chart, singers, but it may be something you need to change in your settings - what can be seen on your homepage and what cannot be? I'm not sure. Or maybe I need to be logged in... nope! Must be a settings thing. :) I added you as a friend!

Mazzy! AHHHHHH! You're killing me here! Best wishes testing!!!! xoxoxo

I'm going to be dancing around all day and checking back to see if you have any news. Yikes!

Ok did it!!! Thank you for your help! I didnt get a friend request though.. i will try and look for you

i am so lurking on you now mazzy!! hurry up four hours! lol had results back from doctors from blood test yesterday doctor said my iron and ferritin is low again iron dropped to 10.9 and ferrtin dropped to 7!! no idea why as im eating so healthy now and taking these vitamins, but on the other hand im folic acid is good 16.2 wooohoooo. so after works hol i need to go back on the 20th to get iron pills as well as taking my preggy ones grr silly iron.

swan and singers I've added you as friends on CTP.

I'm buying a test on the way home. i don't think I can wait any longer :haha:

ahhhh im excited lol two results i am waiting on!!!! cant wait till its my turn lol

AHHHH becca! Exciting exciting! Hoping for double good news this afternoon!!!!

Called the triage nurse and she said my weird thing I posted about earlier is related to my GI tract. Unless it worsens, it's probably just gas and fun stuff, so she told me how to better adjust eating habits for that. If the pain worsens, it's gall bladder (which is common for pregnancy apparently) and that can be treated accordingly. RELIEF.

Ugh I want time to move faster! You ladies are keeping me on my toes now waiting with excitement! xD

Chart looks great singers!! I definitely can see it now, I like your little mountain range that bumps up and down at the end, there. ;D

I'm glad it's nothing to worry about Swan.

Fx'd for you Becca!

Today I've got some ovary pain on might right side. Could mean ovulation? (I hope)
If I do have ovary pain because of ovulation does that mean I am ovulating today, will ovulate in the next couple of days? (you gals are just so smart and helpful with these questions.
I'm hoping it's OV and not my ovary being a jerk (this is the side I had surgery on in March); it had been fine and pain free for the last month. :shrug:

i have a little niggling pain on my right side too woohoo maybe it gets ready for us as we are only one day apart too :) even though ast month my real period of bcp and that was a 36day cycle so maybe this will be a 28cycle but i have hardly any cm what about you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->