The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I have absolutely no idea about ov pains I'm afraid. I never got anything like that. Jump on your hubby just in case eh :haha:

Kimberley, drinking lots of water and taking evening primrose oil can help on the cm front. You shouldn't take epo after ovulation though.

So excited for test results! Hurry up and POAS people, it's much more exciting than anything going on here!

What I think is EWCM today, but opk's still negative. Is this normal?

Well i have just done a Tesco test and :bfn:

Got myself a Clear Blue one too just in case but i think choc will work better

here goes lots of water drinking the primrose oil i might give it a miss as knowing me i will still take it when i have ovulate as i would forget hehe. i heard grapefruit juice helps too, does anybody use this? i know pee on sticks hehe

:( your not out till af arrives.. try not drinking and peeing for a few hours see if that does anything x

Hmmm perhaps i should of done it with the 1st wee of the morning or does that not matter?:shrug:

it depends, mazzy. FMU is usually recommended earlier in the PG, because it's easiest detected in concentrated urine. how many DPO are you? it may still be too early. I definitely agree, you're never out until :witch: appears, because tests and the like can just be so darn finicky. xD

Oh nevermind ladies......fingers crossed next time is BFP!! Well, i think i finally have signs of AF appearing....only a little bit though!!! Am on CD 33 today - unheard of for me!!!

So, do u guys think i should start temping as well? I was just gonna see how things go first rather than getting bogged down with temping and OPK, but seeing that u all use them on here i'm wondering if i should?! Would u recommend it?

So pleased it looks like AF is on the way.....then i can have my first proper month of trying :)

Just run out and got another cheaper test to try in the morning. Im 16 DPO

Oh nevermind ladies......fingers crossed next time is BFP!! Well, i think i finally have signs of AF appearing....only a little bit though!!! Am on CD 33 today - unheard of for me!!!

So, do u guys think i should start temping as well? I was just gonna see how things go first rather than getting bogged down with temping and OPK, but seeing that u all use them on here i'm wondering if i should?! Would u recommend it?

So pleased it looks like AF is on the way.....then i can have my first proper month of trying :)

I haven't gone for all the temping and OPK stuff yet, I'm not consistent at all.. I tried temping for three days in a row.. I only got 1. oops!
I do have some OPKs to try this month to see if my body is ready to ovulate after surgery.

I have absolutely no idea about ov pains I'm afraid. I never got anything like that. Jump on your hubby just in case eh :haha:

Good advice! :thumbup: now I just have to wait 8 or 9 hours until I can get him alone at home tonight.

Just run out and got another cheaper test to try in the morning. Im 16 DPO

Good luck hun. I'm only 11DPO and it was 6pm when I took the test so not the best possible time :dohh:

they do say morning is best.
well im in pain lol...
own fault but i am struggling, we are doing the deed weeing before but afterwards im not so it all stays nice inside to find the right way to go (plus its at night time so i just go to sleep) but by doing this it has given me a mild urine infection, what do i do now as in ttc form as i cant "clean" up afterwards to give it the best chance but im not in pain and weeing every second lol oh the joy of ttc!

nobody is out until that :witch: appears! :D

I'd suggest testing with FMU for both of you, tomorrow. May help if your levels are still low. <3

I get up at 5.30 so expect an update at 6! :dust:

Besides its only the start of the month plenty of time to get :sex:in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->