The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

How long are you laying down for Kimberley?

I might test in the morning. Will see how I feel when I wake up! Was feeling a little bummed out earlier after the test and I don't really want to go to work feeling that way :dohh: (if it was negative again...

Mazzy, err, you'll be lucky :haha: I don't get out of bed until after 7!

Hey girls. Lots going on with y'all! Sorry about the BFN's. I def would try tommorrow AM 1st thing!

I too don't get much CM. I plan on trying the pineapple or grapefruit juice next cycle when we start TTC.

Lu-is - I get OV pains every month. Some people get them before, during or after OV. I tend to get mine during or after OV. I just starting getting them today around 3 pm. So I am guessing I am OVing right now. Then I will have them again even worse tomorrow. The day after is always more hurtful for some reason.

Becca about 15mins legs up the wall lol and then go sleep and dont pee till the morning so i no im not helping myself, but you will try anything im going to see if i can get in the doctors 2moro to see what they say and see if i can get some meds or advice on clearing it safely while ttc,

I know i will be on the thread looking all morning like results?? hehe

Snowflakes i have sent my other half out for grapefruit juice when he finishes work, didnt no you could use pineapple as well?

Well went weight watches tonight and lost 1lb yay lol now in total lost 5 and 1/2 pounds hopefully some more soon :D

Hi girls hope your all ok. Not long got in from work. Just about to do some kinect really want to shift some excess lbs before im pregnant. xx

Oh man, I have been busy with work and haven't had a chance to come in and catch up. I think I just read through 6 pages!! Do love seeing everyone so chatty though.

Nothing new with me, just watching those days tick by. It's freeeeezing here. Well freezing for us, it's about 6C right now. I've taken the morning off work as I had to drive 3 hours to a school yesterday, then 3 hours back and got home at 9pm.

I am about to head to our Travel Agent to get some Aussie $$ changed into US$ for our trip. 16 sleeps to go!

16 Sleeps, how exciting Poppie!

As for ov pains, I always get a bit of discomfort, but I've never really looked closely at when they're happening, whether it's before, during or after ov. I'll start to look closer this cycle to see when they're happening.

Good luck testers! Sorry about the BFN's, although I do thing morning urine is better, especially earlier on :)

Hey girls. Lots going on with y'all! Sorry about the BFN's. I def would try tommorrow AM 1st thing!

I too don't get much CM. I plan on trying the pineapple or grapefruit juice next cycle when we start TTC.

Lu-is - I get OV pains every month. Some people get them before, during or after OV. I tend to get mine during or after OV. I just starting getting them today around 3 pm. So I am guessing I am OVing right now. Then I will have them again even worse tomorrow. The day after is always more hurtful for some reason.

So what's with the pineapple & grapefruit juice I'm hearing about? Is it supposed to help you be more fertile? If so how much do you drink and how often ?? :shrug:

I've never heard about pineapple juice but grapefruit juice is supposed to improve the quantity/quality of you fertile CM.

I haven't tested this morning I'm afraid! My boobs are less sore, cramps have gone away and my temperatures have dropped slightly in the last couple of days (although it's been much cooler at night the past few days so that might explain that. AF is due tomorrow, although that's just guesswork by FF based on averages. We're going camping for the weekend so will test when I get back if AF doesn't arrive! I'm not poas in the middle of a field :haha:

Enjoy camping beccad and I hope you get your BFP on your return!

Now I've got a bit of spotting! *sigh* i will keep an eye on the situation, but it's not looking good is it...

Hope you have a fun weekend camping Becca, and sorry to hear about the spotting. /: The :witch: better not try to flub up your camping plans!

My side hurts and aches and stings. Stupid. gall. bladder. At least that's what we think it is. It's too high up to be my ovaries and things, but I have no 'symptoms' of a gall issue. I teasingly think hubby is just kicking me in my ribs in my sleep and that's why it hurts under there so badly. ;D

I'm torn, I don't really have enough PTO to go to the doctor... but I feel as though I need to get my side looked at... ugh.

I should add that my boss is very understanding and would easily let me leave if I so needed, I'm just torn on whether I'm being overly whiny about my side, or if it's something I need to get looked at like... now. lol.

PTO?

I would go if it's worrying you hun. Probably best to get it checked out.

Becca - Boo for Neg. But enjoy camping... Where abouts are you going??
Mazzy - Have you tested again?? Have I missed it?
Kim - Yay for your wieght loss well done!
Swan - Thank you for the Recommendation to countdown, I love it! I think go tot he doctors as that will put your mind at ease, and whats the point of being in pain, when you dont need to be! My Mountains are very strange, I have no idea whats going on! but like you said its very pretty!
Meadows - you could start temping - start and see how it goes, since I have started my AF has been all over the place, but hey it seems to be helpful!
Lu-Is - I used to get OV pain but havent had any this past two Af's I used to get it just after I had. (I think!)
Poppie - Whoopee for holiday its so close!

Im currently countng down my work shifts 3 LEFT!!!!! then Im off for the summer! House is rolling along, we recieved some paper work from the seller, and we think she might be lying as to the work she did on the property which might hold things up a bit URGGHHH :hissy: me and my OH are the type of people that nothing is ever fast enough, when someone asks us to do something its done, so we execpt people to do the same for us though we know some people cant its so frustrating!!! So we are now waiting for the seller to get back from holiday so she can confirm the changed were done with planning permisson!!:brat:

So I should calm down a bit really... Well AF still hasnt shown up, I was going to test this morning but forgot :dohh:so will test tommorrow, though dont really want to incase its a neg at least at the moment I can just imagine its a Pos.!:dohh:

Hope everyone is well..

From a sunny somewhat warm London!

I didnt test today. OH decided last night that he was going to snore like a bear in pain so got hardly any sleep :growlmad: will do it tomorrow

But i did order my wedding cake. Marks and Spencer 4 tier white choc curl sponge yum yum yum

I really fancy a bit of chocolate right now!! so that cakes sounds flippin fantastic!

I didnt test today. OH decided last night that he was going to snore like a bear in pain so got hardly any sleep :growlmad: will do it tomorrow

But i did order my wedding cake. Marks and Spencer 4 tier white choc curl sponge yum yum yum

We had an M&S wedding cake and it went down a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->