The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Singers, house stuff ALWAYS takes much longer than you think :dohh: All these strange things come out of the woodwork, and solicitors ask you baffling legal questions you have no idea about how to answer. Re: camping, we're going to Gloucestershire, near Ross on Wye. We're doing a day's canoeing on saturday, down the river Wye. I'm quite excited about it, although hoping it doesn't rain too much! I don't blame you for not wanting to test either - seeing the negative last night was horrible, surprisingly so too :cry: I really did think there would be some sort of line, but there was absolutely nothing at all.

Mazzy sorry you didn't sleep well last night. Hope you get a better night tonight. We looked at M&S cakes when we got married, but went with Waitrose in the end. I must say that either company do great cakes for weddings, and they're fairly inexpensive too when you compare them to other places.

My spotting hasn't amounted to much - seems to be pink CM :huh:

Mmmmm. I hear cake!! Yummm!!

Had a wonderful night with hubby yesterday. We went out on a date which is a treat for us! We never go out bc we are on such a strick budget right now with him only working part time with school and everything. We are both super excited for next month!

I am totally wrong about the pineapple juice - I swear I read it somewhere either here or in a book. But I looked it up and it isnt good in large amounts. So ignore that idea! Everyone stick to the grapefruit juice!!

I had another super tiny rise in temp this AM but surprisingly no OV pains - that is very odd for me. So I think I am def done OVing. Now time to bring on AF so we can get a move on with the TTC - even though I'm feeling a bit scared & nervous & all sorts today.

barf.

I made an appointment for tonight, thankfully, with a doctor to whom I could practically walk if needed. they're going to look into it, see what's wrong with my body.

now if only it was 6:30 because I feel awful! lol.

Becca : Have fun camping! I can't wait to go camping sometime this summer.
Hmm... your spotting sounds intriguing now.. This is turning into quite a mystery :shrug:

Swan: That's a shame about your side, I hope it's nothing too serious. Is it up near your ribcage? :( Hope you feel better soon!

Singer: Thanks, that's good to know about the ov pain. Only 3 work shifts, sweet!

Poppie: yay! Your holiday is getting closer and closer.

Mazzy: You'll have to show us pictures of the cake after the wedding. I just love weddings!

Snowflakes: I hear ya about the strict budget. My hubby is finally back to working full time after school, but as we're desperately trying to save for a house and baby I'm making us say no to all sorts of frivilous things. Though on Friday I think we're going to have a date night! :) We haven't gone out for dinner in a long while.
Yay!! you're in the home stretch before TTC!

Ovulation pain: after more cramps last night I tried an OPK, definetly not ovulating yet. So maybe it's a before thing for me. I do know that before BCP I would get very painful breasts in the middle of my cycle (never counted the days then, didn't need to) so if that symptom pops up in the next couple days I think that would be a good sign. I'll just try to stick to our plan of DTD every second day or every day ( I was too tired last night and fell asleep. oops!).

Swan, hope the doctor is helpful and can stop the pain xx

Thanks ladies - I'm counting down the hours now. I've done a lot of reading and am not concerned for baby, but am just ready to have an answer as to whether or not it's gall or something else. lol. Waiting with patience is not my forte.

swan hope everything is okay, waiting on news.
lu- we are tring everyday and out of the 8 days we have six! (that made me laugh about you falling alseep that was me the other night hehehe) but i dont think i will ovulate till day 20ish as last month it was a 36day cycle which works out better for us anyway as i go away friday for a week and dont wanna ovulate while away or i will cry :(

Morning everyone. Thursday morning here, I'm in the office til after lunch when I head out to deliver some training to a school. I love being able to get out in the afternoons.

Looking forward to this weekend, it's a long weekend for us. I'll be mostly packing for the trips away and on Sunday my brother is bringing my 2 nieces to go to the football.

Mazzy17 - Your cake sounds lovely. Can't wait to see pics!!

snowflakes and lu-is - I'm also with you on the strict budget. With our home being built the trip to the USA and TTC coming up we've got to be so careful with our money. Sucks, but it's going to be worth it in the end.

Well that's all from me.... 15 sleeps to go!! :happydance:

Wow! I miss a few days and I don't know what anyone is up to any more! I'll try to catch up.

Last week of BC! I don't plan on taking temps or anything for a couple months though. I'll give myself a few weeks to let myself start to ovulate.

The hubby and I have a white water rafting and camping trip next week. Should be a blast!

Good luck to all my fellow June Bugs! :thumbup:

Poppie have fun at the footie!

Nanner white water rafting sounds like fun!

Swan, how did your doctors appointment go? I hope everything is ok :hug:

Meant to say, Jess is everything ok with you at the moment? Not seen you around in a couple of days and I wasn't sure if you were away/busy or taking a bit of a break? Hope you are good xx

OMG. :cry:

My job is to go out to schools and train teachers how to use their interactive whiteboards. Today I went to this school, and when I got to the front office the lady told me that one of the staff members passed away today giving birth. She said that some of the staff members might still come to the training, to which I said it's probably best if we re-scheduled.

Anyways, she took me down the the classroom where the training was going to be and a handful of staff turned up and we agreed that under the circumstances that it was best to postpone for another time. They were chatting about how the lady that passed away was looking really good, this was their first baby, she was so excited etc but they do think she had a heart condition.

The baby is fine but it's just so sad. How can something like that happen in this day and age?? If they knew there could be complications why didn't they just give her a c-section?? Of course I wasn't in any place to be asking questions of my own, I was just completely stunned especially because having a baby is the biggest thing in my life atm.

After I left the school I got into my car and cried. :cry:

That is so sad poppie :cry: Unfortunately these things do still happen from time to time. It's not been that long since women regularly died during childbirth in the developed world. DH's cousin gave birth about six weeks ago and she nearly died - she lost six pints of blood at the birth (she haemorrhaged after a c-Section), then was in hospital for a few days. After a week at home she started losing blood again and it was so serious she was taken to hospital in a helicopter (even though they were only a few miles away)and given another 12 pints of blood. She very, very nearly died, and only didn't because her mum was at home with her that day and called the emergency services.

Yes I guess these things can still happen. We had a teacher at a school I used to teach at whose wife had to have a hysterectomy when she gave birth to their daughter because they couldn't stop her bleeding. Both her and baby were fine, but she's always wanted more children and obviously can't have any of her own.

I guess it just really shook me up, especially seeing all the work colleagues so very sad too. :(

Well AF has just started, so I have an answer at least :haha: Just not the one I was hoping for. Let's hope my next cycle is less bizarre.

that is so sad, poor child,father and woman reading that made my skin get bumps.

I'm off on a weeks hoilday with work 2moro taking 3 services users away im really nervous and scared. lol i know i will be fine but its hard to think that i will be fully responabile for these adults, their medication money and care for a week. shold be nice though as going with two other people. fingers cross i do not ovulate while away :(

Swan i hope everything went okay and everythings fine
Poppie- hope your okay and it has not shook you up too much :(
nanner- that sounds really good iw ould love to do something like that, bet it will be so much fun! let me know how it goes :D
jess- where are you? i was thinking the same thing becca.

how everybody is okay x

Good Morning all,

Today is the start of my first two week wait, I’m quite nervous and excited! I don’t think we’ve done the deed enough this month so not entirely sure if it’ll happen – I’ll be happy whether we get a BFP or not because I’ve mentally imagined us falling about August or September time, don’t get me wrong if it happens this month I’ll be over the moon.

Good luck to everyone else!

Poppiebug – that is extremely sad about your work colleague :(

good luck and if ou dont mind me asking how many times you bd this time

We did it about 4 times in the last 2 weeks - would have liked it more than that but my husband has been way too tired! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->