The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie, so sorry to hear about your colleague. Thoughts and prayers with her and her family at this time, that's so heartbreaking.

AFM, went to the doctor, she determined it is, yes, my gallbladder. Thanks for making me pay 30 dollars to tell me what I knew! No, I should not say that, I'm grateful, I truly am. At 7:30am (it's 6:51 now) I'll be able to call to make an appointment for my ultrasound, hopefully they'll take me immediately. They will u/s the gall, see what is the precise nature of the issue, and from there, decisions will be made. Since I'm early enough along, from what I've read they may take it via laser or something immediately - I've seen other women who've had it done during pregnancy. If I was in 3rd Tri, I'd be forced to wait. I'm trying not to be stressed about it, though, because I know nothing for certain at the moment and can only wait it out and see what they tell me and then what decisions need to be made.

So I'm praying for peace at the moment, and for discernment for my doctors and myself, so we know what choices to make that are best for all, especially the baby.

I'll let you know when I know more, thanks for your support and encouragement ladies. <3

Glad you are ok Swan! :happydance:

Well i am officially out this month, AF came with a vengeance this morning :nope:

So sorry about your colleague Poppie :hugs:

Thanks ladies, it wasn't my work colleague - sorry if I didn't explain properly. It was just a colleague to the teachers that were at the school I went to today.

Also found out this afternoon that our niece is having a baby girl. I'm very excited and happy for her, but selfishly I a bit upset because we've had our heart set on a particular name, which was the name of my husband's late sister (and the same niece's mother) to use as the middle name if we had a girl. I do think it would be nice if she did use that name for her little girl, as it was her mother's name, but now we have to wait and see what she names her in October. Oh well after today's events it will just lovely to have her born safe and sound.

AFM, went to the doctor, she determined it is, yes, my gallbladder. Thanks for making me pay 30 dollars to tell me what I knew! No, I should not say that, I'm grateful, I truly am. At 7:30am (it's 6:51 now) I'll be able to call to make an appointment for my ultrasound, hopefully they'll take me immediately. They will u/s the gall, see what is the precise nature of the issue, and from there, decisions will be made. Since I'm early enough along, from what I've read they may take it via laser or something immediately - I've seen other women who've had it done during pregnancy. If I was in 3rd Tri, I'd be forced to wait. I'm trying not to be stressed about it, though, because I know nothing for certain at the moment and can only wait it out and see what they tell me and then what decisions need to be made.

So I'm praying for peace at the moment, and for discernment for my doctors and myself, so we know what choices to make that are best for all, especially the baby.

I'll let you know when I know more, thanks for your support and encouragement ladies. <3

I am sending thoughts and prayers for you that this is sorted simply for you.

Could you still use the same name if you were having it as a middle name?!

Well I dont know what to say

Swan Im pleased everything is finally sorted (in terms of knowing what it is) and hopefully they will be able to sort it out before you get any further. As you wont need the extra hassel once you are further along.

Poppie what a horrible situation. Im sure your coped with it well, and the people appreciated your feelings to.

Well AF still has yet to show, I wish I hadnt started TTC, my AFS used to be so regular I just dont get why suddenly they are all over the place. I tested yesterday afternoon (I know I should have waited) but it was a Neg. so Im just waiting it out, until she arrives.

Trampolining was fun yeasterday, I, now in the process of learning how to do flips on my own!! Thats very fun!

hope everyone is well.

Forgot to say I had a really weird dream last night, That I had layed out 4 Pg tests and they were all positive in a line! Very weird My first ever PG related dream!

Could you still use the same name if you were having it as a middle name?!

I guess it is possible, but I am thinking she would probably use it as a middle name. I mean it doesnt really matter if she does, I just know hubby wanted to honour his late sister with using the name, but i guess it is a lot more special if our neice uses it, after all it was her mum.

We shall wait and see I guess...

Speaking of names, I have been making lists and middle names aside - its going to be such a tough choice!!

Morning gals-

Swan - glad to hear that you got a diagnosis and have a plan of action in place.

Poppie- such a sad story.

Kim- have a good holiday.

Singers - I hear ya about things things going off course just when you need them to be in place!

Becca & Mazzy- sorry about AF.

And about me, I totally messed up my chart by drinking and not sleeping well on Sunday. I am kinda mad at myself. So since I drank my temp was high on Monday - so I disgarded it. I am unsure now as to when I OV'd. I personally think I OV'd on CD13 due to my CM an OV pains. I recently had 3 temps in a row that are higher than what they have been but one of the 3 was a tiny bit lower. FF didn't detect it as that day. This AM I had a big raise so maybe I OV'd yesterday. I am so confused this month bc I messed up one day. Can anyone check out my chart and tell me what you think please??!! CD13 or CD15.... I guess that will teach me not to miss a temp (or drink) around on a possible OV day. Thank god this isn't the 1st cycle we are TTC. Can't beleive it is coming up so soon though.

Have a good day everyone!

Swan - glad to hear there's something they can do about it.

Mazzy - sorry AF got you. I'm having an awful one too :hugs:

Singers - It's just typical isn't it! AF giving you the run around when you least need it...

I reckon CD15 not that im am particularly good at this temping thing!

Hi ladies it's official I can TTC again.. I actually having ov pain today so I will be getting my bd on today :)

Woo Gem! That's good news :happydance:

ETA: and with this post comes out 100th page - we do like to chat ladies :haha:

Hello ladies!

Sorry you've had such a hard day Poppie and Swan, I hope you get somewhere with your situation, it must be a worrying time for you.

For the ladies who have been caught by the witch, hugs and best of luck for your next cycle.

Having looked at temping and charts, it is really hard to know when to start bd'ing because I think by the time you know you're ovulating, it's almost too late . . . is that right? You only have a small window once you are ovulating, so it's best to bd lots beforehand to cover all bases? Which then leads me to think, when do we start? All this TTC'ing is hard work!

Gem, glad to hear it! Welcome back! :D <3

Ultrasound at 3. They'll know exactly what's on-hand and from there, we'll decide where we're going. I'm fasting now, had to fast for 6 hours before the u/s and it stinks! I'm hungry and thirsty! lol.

Good thing is, I'm skipping my lunch break so I can leave at 2:30 for my appointment and then go home straight from my appointment. :D

Kimberley 3 - I hope you don't ovulate while you're away. Fx'd.
I kind of hope I'm not ovulating right now either, I need another night or two to conserve some energy lol. Based on ovulation calculators I should possibly ovulate over this weekend - Sunday being the predicted date of ovulation.

Poppiebug - Sounds like a fun long weekend! how old are your neices?
Additionally, wow that is so sad about the poor teacher. It's supposed to be such a happy moment, giving birth to your first baby that we sometimes forget about the dangers out there. :(
Even if your neice uses your husband's sister's name you could still use it as a middle name. My mom and I have the same middle name.

Nanner - cool! Let me know how the white water rafting trip goes, I've thought about doing that! Maybe next summer.. then again maybe this summer if we don't get a BFP before Aug.

Becca: darn. Better luck next cycle!

Simno1: Ooooh Two week wait! Good luck!

Swan: I'm glad you were able to get in for your u/s so quick! Let's hope they can help you
:hugs:

Mazzy: Boo! Better luck for next time.

Geminus: YAY!!!! That's great news!

MrsMel: I agree, there are so many questions that I keeep thinking about, it's hurting my head. When to BD? how often, did I ovulate? am I ovulating now?

So I helped my sister paint her nursery yesterday, since she can't do it. yay! I'm excited for another baby to hold and snuggle. :) Last night it was moving around a lot so we watched it, pretty cool! I like feeling the foot against her stomache it's just so cute.
I've never really gotten to feel a baby kicking against a stomache until this baby. so amazing!
My sister said we can't have a baby until she's done with the car seat lol so that we can use it too. jokes on her we're already sort of trying. Though I think even if we did get lucky soon the timing should work out okay and her baby will be in the next size car seat.

Phew... you guys were certainly busy yesterday.

Having looked at temping and charts, it is really hard to know when to start bd'ing because I think by the time you know you're ovulating, it's almost too late . . . is that right? You only have a small window once you are ovulating, so it's best to bd lots beforehand to cover all bases? Which then leads me to think, when do we start? All this TTC'ing is hard work!

Urgh it's really difficult to know these things isn't it :wacko: I mean I know I usually ovulate sometime between days 13 and 19 of my cycle, depending on cycle length (anything from 24-32 days, although normally around 26-27). I can sort of tell by changes in CM too - I don't have any after AF goes, then a few days before I ovulate I get some creamy stuff, then the fertile stuff (although not every month), then it all goes away again after ovulation!

I think even if I didn't know that, I'd just BD every couple of days the week or 10 days in the middle of my cycle :thumbup: Or you can just get BDing whilst you chart a couple of cycles I guess :winkwink:

Thanks - I think you're right, I guess it's best for me to start to bd around now (I'm on CD10) as I have no idea what day I usual ovulate.
I wish I'd paid more attention to this kind of thing before!

For anyone I may have missed, hello!

Lu-is, sorry to hear about your sister. I&#8217;ll pray he stays in longer.

Have fun becca! Sorry to hear about AF.

Swanxx, I&#8217;m glad you found hot what&#8217;s going on with you. You will be in my prayers.

Singers, sorry about the setbacks on your home. Good grief! Hubby and I are in the process of getting my house ready to sell and having a house built. We&#8217;ve gotten bad news all along the way.

Mazzy, your cake sounds so good!

Nanner, enjoy your trip!

Oh Poppie, how terrible! One of my hubby&#8217;s friend lost his wife in childbirth also. It was very, very sad.

Welcome back Gemini!

I&#8217;ve been at a conference all week, so I&#8217;m now catching up. It&#8217;s 103 degrees here today! Yikes. I&#8217;ve decided not to temp this month, but just check CM and do OPK&#8217;s. I guess we are in between NTNP and TTC. AF is out the door, so I'm just waiting to do OPK's.

Sheesh, I need to check these posts more often. I can't believe how much everyone has to say!

Poppie- That is such a sad story. It happens to infrequently these days we forget that it's still even a possibility.
BTW- I think you could still use the name as a middle name.

Lu-is -I'll deffinately let you know how rafting goes!

Gem- That's great news!

Good luck next month to everyone that had a visit from the unwelcomed AF. Doesn't she know she wasn't invite?!

just a quick one im off now well 2moro but going to bed. i hope everybody has a good week and i would like to see some :bfp: or some good signs in the two week wait and fo rme not to ovulate till i get back :D take care x

Happy Friday everyone!!

Thanks for the thoughts on the name. We're just going to see what she chooses and decide. We'll definitely find out what we are having when our time comes so we can talk about it more then if we are having a girl.

Cannot wait for this long weekend, exciting because I'll start packing and the footy on Sunday of course. My nieces that are coming to the footy are 11 and 14 and I just know they'll be stoked when they hear they have a new cousin coming along (when we get to that point).

Geminus that's exciting news. Sending :dust: for you!

2 Weeks til TTC for me!!! :happydance:

Have a good one ladies :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->