The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I'm still here, thanks for the concern guys. I'm sorry, I've been really bummed lately because of the money situation. It's sort of hard for me right now to be on B&B with everyone else TTC since I don't know now when we can. (Although hubby last night after BD w/o protection was talking like he didn't care if I got pg).

I'm sorry that I haven't been here the last few days to support everyone. I hope everything is going well. I'll try to keep up to date with everyone.

No need to apologise Jess, you do what is right for you :)

Well I feel a little odd today. :wacko:

a bit fed up I suppose. :wacko:
Glad everyone is ticking along,. and lots of people are going on holiday. have a lovely time everyone who is going away.

Especially CAMPING!!! (I lvoe camping is always fun hoepfully the weather will be good!) Becca D Ross on Wye is lovely! Canoeing will be fun to!

I was getting ready for bed last night and My OH said your Boobs look really good!! I came back with lots of oh dont they normally comments, to which he replied they look really full.... I have been having weird boob pains for about a week, does anyone know that if you have had a NEG. whether you can get a POS afterwards?? I tested on Wednesday early evening, and it was a very clear Neg. so am now just waiting out my AF. However for my normal 25 day cycle, Im now on Day 31!!! as most of you lovely ladies have read in all my posts this is extremley weird for me. So ladies what do you think?? :nope:

Singers, I’m no expert, but I think it’s possible. It just depends on when your body starts to produce the pregnancy hormone. Sometimes it’s quickly detected and sometimes its not. Plus, you temps still seem kind of high I think that means something also, but I'm no expert and very new to all of this.

Singers - I think you def need to retest! A girl I work with got a BFN on the day her AF was due - She tried again like 2 or 3 days later and got her BFP. Plus, you are 16 DPO and your temp shows no signs of going down to get ready for AF. In fact, it even went up today!! I think you have a good chance!!

Singers, I'd retest with another brand, if you can. Various ones detect diff. levels of the hormone and such, so some women may get a neg and later get a pos. I've even seen posts in 1st Tri where she gets a pos, but her dr gets a negative on his tests and then later, she comes back and she is pregnant. freak things happen.

you could always go for bloods, too, so they can figure out what's delaying it. :) best wishes!

waiting on my doc to call. :) though I feel so much better eating low-fat. thank you for your thoughts and prayers and well-wishes ladies. xo

So I just checked out my chart after I inputting this mornings temp. I totally think I OV'd CD15 now - crappy that it pushes me back 2 whole days!! Also, I noticed about myself - when my right ovary is dominant that my CD's are longer but if my left ovary is dominant that cycle then the CD's are shorter - anyone think this is strange or anything to worry about?? I can tell only because I have OV pain on whatever side is dominant that month - so far they switch back and forth month to month.

My Good news about my insurance. I am def going with works. Only have to pay 1 deductible for both me and baby. Score!

We are offically all out of condoms and I don't have to buy a new box anytime soon. What a great feeling.

I see many of you are twilight fans. Team Edward for me! ;)

Jess- I hear ya about money. I am kinda worried about it too. Like can we really do this on just my income and part time husbands and still pay for tuition out of pocket and day care expenses and emergency savings?? I have worked up the numbers about a million times - it will be tight but I really think it is doable while he is in school for 1 yr. FX.

Good news about the low-fat swan.

Singers- I think you should retest, even if it's just to give you peace of mind. It's torture when you don't know for sure! Who knows? Maybe it was wrong the first time!

Jess- I totally understand about the money problems. We're concerned too, but decided that we don't see either of us getting a raise OR getting younger! We just decided that it was time to get serious about reducing our bills. We've been doing lots of research on money saving tips too.

Singers - I agree with everyone else, you should retest. It's possible your levels weren't high enough last time.

Jess - glad to hear you're okay.

Snowflakes - I'm also on team Edward. yum.

OPK had a darker line than usual, I think I might be close to OV'ing.

Well Ladies,

I got up this morning and tested with the tests I have in the cupboard, and first the dark control line came up. I assume that meant a NEG. however.... I looked 3 minutes later and there was a very faint pank line, I ran downstairs to show my OH and said what do you think... He said theres a line there!! So we are buying a different test on Monday and having another go! So perhaps there will be another POS. by MOnday.. Hopefully!!!

OMG!! Singers that sounds like it could be a :bfp: for you!! \\:D/ Post a pic of your test??

Lu-is looking good for that ov for you too. Get into that BD!! :bunny:

I am hanging out waiting for :witch: to arrive, have been feeling a bit like she's on her way which is good because it means she'll arrive as planned and this will be my last AF before TTC! Cannot believe in LESS THAN 2 weeks time we'll be in full swing. I will be on the other side of the world, seeing things I never have before on a train from NYC to Philladelphia and our little secret will be that every chance we get we will be BD! :laugh2: Heehee!

I hope everyone's weekend is going well. Off to the footy tomorrow - yey! Go The Blues!!:yipee:

Talk soon lovely Junebugs!
xo

Woohooo we might have our third hehhe. Well im having a good time but some weirdd things happening thursday and fri and today hadx pink cervical mucus and been feeling so sick yhesterday and today but i have had no signs of ovulation could it of happened without any signs. Ahh no idea how are you all x

well since having the coil out i only had 3 days of spotting so i'm back to normal already and i only had it out monday :D :D I did get quite hormonal though :/ and combine that with not being able to sleep well for the last 5 days by wednesday i was miserable lol and OH had had enough of me :haha: :haha:

Also since having the coil out we are NTNP and are using the pull out method (sorry if this is TMI) but Oh has now decided he can get a bit adventurous :dohh: that's all i'll say on that one lol

xxx

Glad people are well over th weekend, I didnt think to take a pic of it! Sorry!!! Will remember on Monday/Tuesday. Hopefully we will be going somewhere tommorrow to get one! Im starting my new Patchwork quilt today so thats going to be fun! I have already packed 31 boxes! All full of music and books, so thought I would have a rest and pick somemthing more fun to do. Have a good weekend.

Poppie it is fun TTC!
Wana B - Cant imagine what you mean!!
Kim - Good thanks just awaiting the nest test!

Congrats Singers, sounds like we have our third positive!

There's been a lot of talk of grapefruit juice on here, I'm sure you're already aware of this but if you're on medication for high blood pressure do not take grapefruit juice as it completely neutralises the medication!

Does drinking make your temp rise? Mine was high this morning and I thought it was OV as had a positive OPK on thursday, fainter one on Friday but no temp rise, but I had 3 glasses of wine last night (not something I wanted to do but it was a business dinner and I secured an £900 deal out of it so I won't complain) so I guess that could be it? I don't think it was that accurate either, as I was up 3 times in the night as I've got a tiny tank and that much fluid before bed wrecks my sleep!

Well Ladies,

I got up this morning and tested with the tests I have in the cupboard, and first the dark control line came up. I assume that meant a NEG. however.... I looked 3 minutes later and there was a very faint pank line, I ran downstairs to show my OH and said what do you think... He said theres a line there!! So we are buying a different test on Monday and having another go! So perhaps there will be another POS. by MOnday.. Hopefully!!!

Yay!!! This sounds like a positive! The result came up in the 5 min time period, definetely sounds good. Congrats! :happydance:

OPK question. So I had a pretty dark line yesterday afternoon, but this morning it was very faint again. hmmm.. Is it likely that if i tested again this afternoon the line would be darker?

WannaB : 3 days of spotting, that's pretty awesome! Hormonal imbalance not so fun. yuck.

Poppie: have fun at the footy! Two weeks.. yay!!! Boy time sure is flying :)

Dinah: Sorry, I dont know anything about drinking grapefruit juice. But congrats on the business deal.

OPK question. So I had a pretty dark line yesterday afternoon, but this morning it was very faint again. hmmm.. Is it likely that if i tested again this afternoon the line would be darker?

WannaB : 3 days of spotting, that's pretty awesome! Hormonal imbalance not so fun. yuck.

Poppie: have fun at the footy! Two weeks.. yay!!! Boy time sure is flying :)

Dinah: Sorry, I dont know anything about drinking grapefruit juice. But congrats on the business deal.

I know :) i think it helped that i had my 'period' the week before although that was just spotting as well, but i'm not complaining lol :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->