The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Dinah and lu-is, when I did my OPKs last cycle I never got a really dark one. They were super faint then I had one medium one (not as dark as the test line) then the lines went faint again. I was using the cheap ones and someone on another forum said that it was a common experience with the cheap ones. I presume I ovulated but I can't be 100% sure.

Poppie, I guess you can always do some shopping if the weather is bad!

Dodge good luck with this TWW!

Hi,

I just thought I would check in and see how all the Junebugs are doing?

XX

Well Ladies,

I decided to take a phot this time!
I didnt need any holding up to the light, squinting, standing my head, I can see a line!! I will try and work out how to attach it to the forum. But I think I have my :bfp: !!!

I am buying a digi test tommorrow, and trying that I think I need to see the words to believe it!!!

Snowflake, when we first decided to TTC i started looking at everything prams, bottles Nappies! (we want to use cloth ones!)

So I thought I would update everyone before I get on with my day More packing, and Im spending some time with some children teaching them consider yourself! (mY MMus is in Vocal and Opera Performance)

I have had a good day today, though My boobs are killing me, I have got into my skinny trousers!!! whooppeee!

Wooohooo Singers!!! How exciting!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: Congratulations!!

I've spent most of the afternoon creating a rough itinerary for our time in NYC. Here's hoping we can get to see and do all the main things we want to. Looking forward to spending the 4th July over there. We've left that day free to wander and enjoy the celebrations in Central Park.

Anyone got any tips / tricks / experiences from NYC that they'd like to share / recommend?

Blimey it seems as though whenever I log on there's another BFP! Whoop Congrats singers_love - so excited for you!

I'm 5DPO and I don't have any signs etc but we are just relaxing and taking it easy but AF is due on the 23rd June so will have to wait till then to see if anything happened this month.

WOW SINGERS, I didn't even need to click for the larger to see your line. Congrats!!!!! :hugs:

I'm so happy for you chickie! :D

Poppie, I'm behind on getting ready for work, but I will write up a list later of some of my favorite things to do in NYC. :)

Good luck on the TWW Dodge!

Fingers crossed for you, simno, and everyone else in their waiting! ;D

Congrats Singers! Fab news and an amazing picture!

Hello to the new ladies!
Quick intro and update, I'm Mel and currently on CD14, I think I'm just about to ov as we speak! Very exciting!

Hope you other ladies are all well, I've been away for the weekend, but will catch up with you all soon!

Hello. Just a quick update as on my phone. Welcome newys lol and coongrats singers another bfp. And i took a test friday before i left but it was neg opk but if i was having a 28day it wud of been then but last month it was a 36 day so if thats the case will be on 17th but i only having a little cm jelly like but thur fri and sat had pink with tiny bit of blood in jelly cm then sorry tmi. And been feeling sick thur fri sat n sun at times to the point i could not eat. And had frsat heartburn and i have never ever had that but i have not had a sign of ov at all but then it feels like i cud be preggers but its weird could it be possible that i have ovulated and not known about it cuz of the pill messing up my body. Sorry for the rant im just so confused i have no ovulation tests or pg test as im away with work took 3service users away for a week and its started to wear me down now. Pushing wheelchairs all day and dealing with all three of their learning disability 24.7 its draining hope everyone is okay and sorry again x any advice will help as im so confused so if anybody knows any stories if this has happened before let me no lol x

wow, congrats singers!!!

we are ttc #2. I have a dd who is 4 and a half, and desperate for us to have a baby!

snowflakes - I do the same I already know what pushchair I want to get, and am always looking at baby clothes! what are the blogs u look at?

Congrats Singers on your BFP!!!
Hoping we all get one this month!!!

Fab news singers! I can't believe how quickly some BFPs have come around. Here's hoping that the rest of us don't have to wait too long.

Okay Poppie, finally took the time to write out some of my favorite things to do in NYC. =)

Totally cliché tourist-thing, which is funny since I was born and raised in NY lol, is Central Park. You can walk through the park or take carriage rides through it – either option is fun. It’s lovely, a great place to take photos and the park itself is interesting. There’s a zoo in the park itself, along with various other attractions.

Dylan’s Candy Bar is a few blocks from the Park, and it’s owned by the daughter of designer Ralph Lauren. Sure, it’s ‘just a candy store’ but seriously, it’s awesome. The cupcakes are delicious, I might add. ;)

I do enjoy visiting the NY Public Library and the cathedrals – St. Patrick’s is beautiful, and Trinity Church is where they filmed part of National Treasure. Both are great sites for photos. There’s also plenty of other churches and cathedrals in the area that you can explore too, those are the top two I can recall on a whim.

If you head down to Trinity Church, that’s right by Ground Zero. Worth a visit, if you’re interested. That’s also right by the ferry that goes from Lower Manhattan to State Island – if you’re feeling the urge to take a free boat ride across the harbor. (at least I’m pretty sure it’s free, I went last year with my parents b/c they’re living on Staten Island atm)

Find the Naked Cowboy in Times’ Square! It may be helpful to look at his facebook page, if you really want to pose with him, because he’ll post when he’s going out into the Square and when he’s doing other nonsense. ;)

Tons of really awesome museums, including the Museum of National History, the Met, Museum of Modern Art, the Cloisters, etc; especially nice to visit if it’s rainy!

Battery Park is also beautiful.

Chinatown is on my must-see list; never got the opportunity yet but friends and family have said it’s great. Also there’s the Bronx Zoo, which I went to once as a child and loved. If you like baseball, you can catch a Mets or Yanks game and it’s easy to get to either by train from Penn Station – though their tickets are, I believe, kind of $$? Not really sure, haven’t gotten to a game in the city yet.

Foods of NY tour (Greenwich Village) – something about which I heard great reviews, but again, haven’t had the opportunity yet!

Also make sure to check out 5th Avenue, Broadway, etc. Easy to get tickets for shows at the last minute, too, if you’re interested in seeing something (I’ve heard Book of Mormon is incredible, I can say that Phantom and Wicked were both glorious, but there’s tons of show options).

And yeah, I’ll stop there. Just a few suggestions for you. ;D I'm sure I'll think of more things while I'm at it.

Are you going to Philly as well? I don't know the city there as well (which is funny since I live near Philly now) as I do NYC, but I can ask around if you want insight on that as well! :)

I've always wanted to go to NYC and now i've seen your list swan i want to go NOW! lol :haha: x

Congratulations Singers!!! That's brill news......hope all us other ladies can announce our BFP's very soon. Welcome to the two newbies...YAY i'm no longer the newest girl!!! ha ha!!

you should, NYC is great! ;D

so I got the call. apparently my gallbladder, and everything else, is fine. which is great, except... why am I having this pain? the nurse who called for my doctor said nothing else, so I left a message with my OBG office for the triage nurse. what the heck? no news on what to do next, what could be happening, etc.

trying to relax but of course, am worried for baby. grrr. I hate this.

Woooohoooooooooooo congrats Singers!!!

Don't worry swanxxsong I'm sure it won't ammount to anything. Thank you so much for the list too, hubby and I are going for 8 days in August/September for our wedding anniversary so it's great to get some ideas from someone who has been. I'd love to book a week in Dubai for the end of the year, but I think it will have to be a last minute thing if we haven't got a LO one the way, it would be a bit reckless to book something now.

3DPO here, much calmer than last month, I think I'm happy for it to take as long as it takes, within reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->