The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Ahh Dinah's going to NYC too? Awesome! I personally love NYC, I hope you enjoy your visit! :D

I'm pretty relaxed after reading about it. Could be just colic, essentially, and well since it's been better lately I'm not too worried. Nobody else seems to be, so why should I be? ;D lol

So 3 :bfp:s so far, wondering who's next on the list...

Congrats Singers! I'm updating the thread title right now!

Hello everyone! I’ll be doing my first OPK tomorrow.

Congrats, singer!!!! :happydance:

Dodgegirl, Happy to hear from you! You have a lot going on, so we understand your absence.

Kimberley3, I know how you feel. The pill could definitely mess up your cycle. I’ve gotten some really good information on ovulation from https://www.peeonastick.com/. It might help you figure out what’s going on.

Hello Welsh mum!! How’s the pregnancy going? :flower:

Thanks so much for your info swan. Alot of the things you mentioned we do have planned to do. We're going to get a city pass which lets you into 6 out of 8 major attractions. Seems to be the best value for the time that we have there. I plan on getting my main memento from Tiffany on 5th Ave.

Our rough itinerary is:
Fri - Arrive NYC 11pm - BD (lol), sleep
Sat - Catch train to Philly
Conference in Philly Sun - Wed, see local sights on conference days.
Wed - Head back to NYC - drop bags at hotel, go to FAO Swartz Toy Store and 5th Ave Shops, go to Top of the Rock, Times Square
Thursday - Circle Line Cruise, Empire State Building
Friday - Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, World Trade Center Site, Brooklyn Bridge
Saturday - Seinfeld Tour, Madame Tussauds, Times Square
Sunday - Fairly free at this stage, probably see some of the Museums / Churches, 5th Ave shops
Monday - 4th July - check out Central Park, Strawberry Fields etc
Tuesday - we fly out at 6pm so have to be organised.

Lots to do and so little time. There'll be things we wont get to see but at least we'll have done the main touristy stuff.

I've been packing, mainly for my trip tomorrow which is a work trip but I get to go home to my parents for it. Nervously watching this ash cloud that is coming from Chile, but things are ok at the moment.

Congratulations Singers!!! I was pretty sure you would get your BFP! yay!! 3 positives way to go June Bugs!

NYC sounds like tons of fun.. I really want to go there one day! I want to see all the sites and a show or two on Broadway.

Swanxxsong - I'm glad that your GB is okay. Sorry to hear that you're still in pain though.

Thanks for the info on ovulation CeeDee - I keep second guessing if I did ovulate or not. bah! silly bodies.

Ohh I want to go to NYC now! Well I've always wanted to go, but DH doesn't!

Thank you for the info. Still feeling major sick and keep he gettin heart burn which I have never ever had before. I feel something is different and will defo takin a test when I get home Fri as I had three days of pink cm sickmess and heart burn. So who knows. New York sounds great x

Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much for your well wishes.

NYC sounds fantastic! I have never been but definately want to, to be honest its the visa issues at the moment that it stopping us.

Poppoebug have a lovely time!

We are going for our first doctors appointment on thursday - which Im not looking forward to! (I hate needles!!)

Going our with my Father In Law today so Im looking forward to that. How is everyone feeling? how is it going?

Havent heard anything about house, so may be ringing the soliciter today just to find out whats going on!

How are the house building/buying going ladies??

Have a lovely day!

How exciting singers!! Good luck at the Drs. I hate needles too but have lessened my fear in the last little while as I've had a few blood tests including the pre-preg ones. I know that I really want to be a mum so I have to suck it up and have the tests when I'm pregnant.

Packing for my trip tomorrow. Also keeping an eye on that ash cloud. Sounds like it should be fine tho.

My house is still coming along. Gutters are going on right now. Roof should be on by the end of the week. Lots will be done between now and when we get back from America.

The :witch: showed up today. She was 1 day late, but I guess that's ok because it should put back my fertile day by one/two more days so more chance of catching that eggie when we're away. Hubby said we can't start trying until we get there so the later the better. I'll be jumping him as soon as we get there and everyday while we're there!! LOL!

Well I'd better get back to packing and have an early night for my trip tomorrow.

xo

ahhh, super jealous you get to have an appointment already singers!! I'm going crazy having to wait! best wishes and again, congrats!! xo

sounds like a great itinerary poppie! you're going to have so much fuuuuuuun. :D I can't wait to hear about your trip!

best wishes to the ladies who are waiting to o or are in their 2ww! looking forward to more :bfp: announcements soon! :D

Poppie your trip sounds great! Since hubby and I probably aren't going to make it to the Caribbean this year we thinking of driving up to NYC for a 4 day weekend, just to get out of town.

Bah!!! I'm having a very frustrating day at work today. Nothing seems to be going right, and now I just feel all anxious and nervous. I think it's because I was talking to my supervisor about another individual who is making my job so much more difficult and I just feel bad as though I'm always complaining. I really don't want to come across as a complainer, and now I'm making myself sick with dread. yuck. I almost feel like crying. One of my repeat customers has been difficult today, I made a small glitch that isn't important but I still feel awful about and the e-mails just keep coming in. Sorry.. I really needed to get that out, I hope it helps me feel better.. I usually don't have days like this. My stomache is too nervous to go eat lunch.

Again, sorry for such a negative rant, I'm ususally so optimistic but right now I feel frazzled :wacko:
I should focus on my nephew's 4th birthday, yay! We're going to have cake tonight.

How's everybody else doing today?

Sorry your having a frustrating day, lu-is. I hate days like that. I've had a very busy day at work.

I did my first OPK today and it was negative.

Little toy for the day ladies : toy

I'm sure some of you have already seen it, but I found it a lot of fun to play with, and it puts me off POAS far too early as I'll only get disheartened. Thinking I might have a cheeky go a week today, which is 11DPO

I had a rubbish day at work too lu-is. My work is not my life, but because I work in science, I'm working with a load of people whose work is their life (I'm not a scientist -i'm support staff) and they don't get why I only give 100% to my job (actually probably more like 80% :haha: ) when they're giving 150%. Nobody has criticised as such but they're such a bunch of prima donnas sometimes.

On the plus side DH had his plaster cast off his leg yesterday and is know in an air cast boot, which is the boot David Beckham had a few years back when he broke his foot. Still non weight bearing so staying on crutches for a bit, but at least he can take the boot off and have a proper bath now.

thanks gals :) I'm definetly feeling better. This afternoon at work was way better! Probably helps that our boss brought us cake. yum!

Becca, that's awesome that your husband is out of the plaster cast yay!

Good thing it's still early in your cycle CeeDee - hope that postivie OPK comes soon.

Speaking of OPK's.. so I totally thought I ovulated last weekend.. like maybe Saturday? Now I really don't know! Today I felt really blah, then crampy, and (sorry TMI) wet all day long, so I came home and thought, well let's just see what an OPK has to say (yup, we all love Peeing on sticks :) ) because this is just weird. I expected it to be super faint like my sat test because Friday (CD13) had been pretty dark so I counted that as my possible surge.
Instead, I was greeted by a super, blatantly positive OPK. weird! I mean I'm happy, but also very confused. Guess we better get busy tonight ;)

Well Ladies,

I decided to take a phot this time!
I didnt need any holding up to the light, squinting, standing my head, I can see a line!! I will try and work out how to attach it to the forum. But I think I have my :bfp: !!!

I am buying a digi test tommorrow, and trying that I think I need to see the words to believe it!!!

Snowflake, when we first decided to TTC i started looking at everything prams, bottles Nappies! (we want to use cloth ones!)

So I thought I would update everyone before I get on with my day More packing, and Im spending some time with some children teaching them consider yourself! (mY MMus is in Vocal and Opera Performance)

I have had a good day today, though My boobs are killing me, I have got into my skinny trousers!!! whooppeee!

CONGRATS !!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Well Ladies, I love the fact its such a busy forum!

Becca - Yay for the plaster coming off, im sure your OH will start feeling better now without the cast.

CeeDee - this was the first month I did OPK's and I never really got a dark line, I was basically no line, faint line.. I did it when I saw a line at all, and decided a couple of days later when it went back to no line that I had ovulated!

Lu-is - In the words of Nike - JUST DO IT!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week, I keep having really really vivid dreams which are freaking me out slightly! I was trying to be keep temping through the beginning to see what happens, but everytime I wake up Im get up straight away not wanting to be in bed any more! Ah well. How is everyone's TWW going??

Hi Ladies!
I'm coming to you this evening from my family home. It's always lovely to be home with my parents except I'm away from hubby and I miss him heaps. I've got some work on here tomorrow, then 1hr drive from here to where my brother lives for another training session. I'll spend the weekend with my brother and his family then after the weekend we're sposed to head to the coast, but right now there's major flooding happening over there so we might not get there. In that case I'll have to cancel the training I had planned over there and change my flights to get back to Melbourne ready for the big trip starting next Friday. Exciting times!!

becca and lu-is - sorry to hear about your crappy work days.

Sending out :dust: to everyone who is waiting to test and also waiting to Ov.

I can officially say I'm waiting to Ov and we're trying THIS CYCLE!! Woooot!! :happydance: Still got to wait til we get to the other side of the world to actually start the BD, but yay!!!

Good advice Singer ;)
After hearing about your super vivid dreams that symptom sounds kinda creepy now.. lol

Wow Poppie, you've got all sorts of exciting things planned! I like when work trips can cross over with visiting family; makes it more fun! That's not good about the flooding, yikes! Congrats on TTC this cycle, your trip is almost here! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->