The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie that's exciting news :happydance:

Lu-is, getting bonking!

I've had a bit of a rough morning! DH had to go to hospital in an ambulance - he's got a medical history of dislocating a bone in his knee (top of the fibula) and somehow he managed to dislocate it rolling over in bed at 7.30 this morning. Unfortunately it was his non-broken leg that it happened in, so he was completely stuck in bed and there's no way I could have got him downstairs into the car, so we had to call an ambulance! At one point they weren't sure whether they could fix the dislocation, and were talking about discharging him with a wheelchair. There's NO way we could have managed at home with him in a wheelchair :nope:

He's all sorted and we're home again, but it's just something else to worry about. I kept crying whilst we were at the hospital and I can't seem to stop now that we're home :cry: I've just reached the end of my tether in terms of coping with everything that's happened in the last six weeks I think. I'm just so tired from looking after him and going to work and trying to keep on top of everything at home, and we've used up all our savings with him being off work, and there's a tax bill due of several thousands at the end of July and I've absolutely no idea how we're going to pay that :cry: I think I may have to ask my parents to loan us the money. I'd rather owe them money than the tax man.

My brother is living with us at the moment, so at least I've got someone to help me a bit at home, even if it's just cooking dinner or doing the washing up.

Sorry for off-loading :dohh:

Becca - That's great your OH's cast is off. He must be healing nicely.

Lu-is - Have fun and good luck BDing! Also, sorry to hear about the crummy day at work. It happens from time to time.

Again, Congrats to our 3 BFPs!! I'm way jealous!

I started taking my temp this week. I'm getting odd readings. My temp only seems to be around 97 degrees F and I fluctuate nearly 1/2 degree everyday. Is this normal or do I just not know how to use a thermometer?

Buying a crib today! Yes I know it's very premature, but I can't help myself. Plus it's a really good buy. And it's adorable!!

While I was taking BC pills, I skipped the sugar pills and went straight to the week after that. That way I would only have one light period every three months. I did that because my perious are AWFUL and debilitating! The longer I'd been on the pill, the easier they got. But now that I've tossed them, I'm worried that the severe cramps, nausea, migraines, backpain, and mood swings will come back in full force. Anyone have any natural remedies, supplements, tricks, ect that I could start doing now to ease the period pains?

I don't know about pain, but evening primrose oil is very good for PMT. You might find that things aren't as bad now than they were before you started taking the pill. Things do change over the years. My periods were MUCH worse when I was over-weight, really awful cramps that had me doubled over in pain and desperately trying not to vomit. I can only put it down to being overweight, as I was then.

Hey girls. Just checking in to see how y'all are doing.

Luis - sorry about the bad day at work. Get BDing!!

Becca - sorry for your hubby's knee. I really hope he is on the mend soon. I can totally understand how you are stressed right now. You def need and deserve some "me" time.

Nanner - not too sure about natural stuff - I know you can go in to The Vitamin Shoppe and plug in some symptoms and the machine will tell you what to get. Might be worth a shot - I think it's free. Or you might be able to just chat with an employee.

Singers - I get vivid dreams too. They sure are creepy!!

Kim - FX for you and your symptoms!

Not much going on here - Just hoping for the days to pass fast and we can get a move on. Hurry up time - move faster!! I am too impatient - I kinda wish we started this cycle instead - hubby gave me the option - I turned him down - now i regret it and it's too late now. Oh well.

I think I am going to sew a purse. I miss sewing - I used to sew a ton but never have time with all the hours I work. So tonight I am going to cut the fabric and prolly sew it up tommorrow. Excited!

Also, happy that we are right on track with our saving acct. I have budgeted to pay hubby's tuiton in July. Then we will pay off my car 3 years early, pay off my medical bill from last year and pay off our TV this August (only like 2 months away!). We will then be 100% debt free - except for the mortgage of course. We have been working towards these goals for months and months and months. And it is getting so close - all our hard work and penny pinching will pay off in the end. So proud of us. This is huge for us to accomplish all the while he is working only part time. :)

I'm currently struggling keeping track of who is where.

Anyone testing soon? :D

I'm waiting to ov, but I'm not tracking anything this cycle so not sure where I am.

I just Ov'd so now I'm in the TWW dun dun duh....

I don't know if anyone's testing soon.. Dodge, maybe? She's in the TWW. (or else I've gone completely nuts).

I had to convince a very very tired husband to do some BDing last night.. lol Hope I didn't wear him out the last two weeks.

Becca - OH NO! Sorry to hear about your DH's knee! Yikes! Hopefully things can only get better for you two from now on. I can only imagine how stressful and taxing all of this has been for you, to try and keep the household running, and probably trying to stay positive all the time. I don't blame you for crying yesterday at all. Glad we can be hear to help you vent, and perhaps distract you.

Nanner - you got a crip, way cool! :)

Snowflakes - I miss sewing too, I have some material and projects to do I just haven't gotten around to it yet, maybe this summer. You should take a photo of your purse when you're done! Congrats on reaching your financial goals! Way to go!

Sorry you're having problems beccad, it is really nice to have a bit of a haven here, to unload.

I'm having a bit of trouble at the mo, a few days ago I had a positive OPK and it's been positive ever since! The thing is, I had the right CM at the same time of my first positive OPK, and for the last 2-3 days, my tests have remained positive, but I have no CM and don't 'feel' like I'm ovulating. Weird!
All we can do is keep BD'ing until the tests fade, I guess?

Hello ladies!

I'm waiting to ov too, and am not tracking anything either....am CD9 today, but just going to see how this first month goes - exciting!!!

Good Luck and baby dust to all!!!

Well i have weird things going on with me im sort of waiting to ovulate but i might of ov early cuz i have terrible heartburn saturday never had it in my life. And been feeling sick since thur on and off but like really bad and i dont think its like phatom as i was waiting to ovulate so was not symtom spotting so im going to test friday when i get home from works serive hoilday and if thats not pos or something im going to wait to ovulate if i do. Becca hope hubby is okay and you need a day out. For you. X

I'm on 5DPO, so going to test early on Sunday, but not due AF till Thursday.

Very weird Mrs. Mel - guess it can't hurt to keep Bd'ing ;)

Meadows- I agree, this is exciting! yay!

Kimberley - well I hope you get either your ovulation or a BFP. :thumbup:

Dinah - yay! FX'd for a positive! Are you testing because it's father's day? lol I thought of doing that, but since I Ov'd later than I thought then I will only be about 5 DPO then. Good luck!

so lots of people waiting to O, or in early stages of DPO. eee exciting!

-bounces up and down-

seriously, this'll sound outrageous perhaps but waiting to see who gets the :bfp: next is the highlight of my excitement, as I try to distract myself from my own countdowns. xDDDD I cannot wait until everyone has bumpssss. :D

Ive been reading a thread and the pill ive just come off can take 7 weeks for af to appear grr. only only 4week lol. I did get a positive opk about 2 weeks ago so maybe af will appear soon xx

Beccad, sorry to hear about hubby and all the trouble you are having. It all seems so overwhelming, but you will get through it. There is nothing wrong with asking for help if you need it. This is just a tough time now, but its only temporary.

Nanner, I never had a big problem with my periods, so I don’t know of any natural remedies.

Snowflakes, I’m hoping to pull my sewing machine out this weekend. I want to make a slipcover for hubbies couch.

Kimberley, fx’d for something to happen.

I’m at CD12 and waiting to ovulate.

Hey,

I'm half way through my TWW but haven't had any symptoms at all! I won't be testing until I know AF is late, I'm trying not to get my hopes up and hoping it'll happen straight away! We're quite relaxed with it all and are more 'it'll happen when it happens' kinda people! My AF is always on time without fail so if it hasn't arrived by the following week at the earliest I will then test!

Will let you know how I get on.

Hey all, still counting down the days here. 8 sleeps to go! Things are looking better with the volcanco ash and stuff, so fingers crossed we can get out of the country next Friday.

beccad - sorry to hear about your hubby and the stresses that are around you at the moment. Sending positive vibes that things start picking up for you soon. xo

Nanner - exciting about the crib. You must post pics of it once you have it. Also about the period pain stuff, I was the same as you, worried that it'd be really bad when it returned after the pill but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I don't have any natural solutions, I just go for the hard stuff. I take Naprogesic which always helped me back in the days before the pill.

pink23 - my AF took 45 days to come back after I stopped the pill. Drove me nuts cuz I have never been late. Now I'm back to 28/29 days.

Soo girls. Silly story about me. This week I have fallen back asleep 2x with the thermometer still in my mouth. I wake up to it beeping at me. Ugh! I guess I am really tired that I can't stay awake for the whole 1 minute it takes to get the temp. I hope it doesnt mess up any of my temps too bad.

I changed my FF siggy to let everyone know where I stand in my cycle. ;)

I am due for AF around the same time as you Simno! :)

Soo girls. Silly story about me. This week I have fallen back asleep 2x with the thermometer still in my mouth. I wake up to it beeping at me. Ugh! I guess I am really tired that I can't stay awake for the whole 1 minute it takes to get the temp. I hope it doesnt mess up any of my temps too bad.

I changed my FF siggy to let everyone know where I stand in my cycle. ;)

I am due for AF around the same time as you Simno! :)

Lol that is quite funny, I don't take my temp, can I ask why you do this? Is there any relevance to it?!

Also saying I don't have any symptoms I'm actually feeling really bloated today which I never feel like that, also have slight period cramps which I don't normally get till at least two days before, I keep getting mild sickness feelings and when I was at lunch today I could smell a ladies lunch that was sitting two seats away from me - she was eating tuna which I hate but it smelt quite nice :shrug:

oooh... those sound like some interesting symptoms simno1. :shrug:

Temping can help determine when ovulation is and if you are PG or AF is coming.
There are others who know more than me, so they can correct me if I get this wrong.
Before Ovulation you will have one Basal Body Temperature, there is a temperature dip at ovulation, after which your Basal Body Temperature will be higher until AF.
Right before AF there is another temp dip. So.. theoretically if your temperature stays high past the point of AF and especially if the witch does not appear you are most likely pregnant. (I think it's something like 18 days of high BBT in a row can mean pregnancy :thumbup: )

I don't temp myself, I'm too lazy.. ;) I can never remember to do it two days in a row even. I think it's awesome that some people have the dedication to do it every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->