The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hello Ladies,
Had my Dr's Appointment today, he took blood ( I did (whoever told me to ) Suck it up) and he managed to get blood straight away so Im quite happy Im not A pin cushion!

In terms of sewing - Im doing my Patchwork but Im so knackered all the time that I havent done many of the squares yet, which is slightly annoying me!!

How is everyone l Im finding it hard keeping up with what stage everyone is at. I wil try to remember,

Hope everyone i well!!!

Hey all no news with me as i'm not TTC yet lol

Well actually i seem to have a slightly higher sex drive since coming off the coil. We've :sex: alot in the last week or so lol :haha:

Obviously that will eb great when we are TTC :thumbup: lol

Oh and i'm off for a hen weekend this weekend. Its Toddlers and Tiara's pageant theme :wacko: so I will deffinatly show you all photo's when i get back lol :haha:

xxx

Snowflake- I've done that!! I thought it was just me.

Soo girls. Silly story about me. This week I have fallen back asleep 2x with the thermometer still in my mouth. I wake up to it beeping at me. Ugh! I guess I am really tired that I can't stay awake for the whole 1 minute it takes to get the temp. I hope it doesnt mess up any of my temps too bad.

This happens to me pretty much every morning! Todays temp was sky high. My chart is in my sig if anyone wants to have a peek and let me know what they think I'd appreciate it.

Dinah - yay! FX'd for a positive! Are you testing because it's father's day? lol I thought of doing that, but since I Ov'd later than I thought then I will only be about 5 DPO then. Good luck!

Lol yes I am. I keep thinking how insanely cute it would be if I could give DH a card that said 'love from sticky bean' or 'meet you in 8 months' or something! I've got no symptoms whatsoever though, and we haven't been trying long, so I know its not likely this month. Plus I'd only be 9 DPO. I think AF is due Tuesday giving me a 9 day luteal and 27 day cycle like last month, but FF thinks Thursday - I don't know why!

:happydance: :happydance: 1 week to go!! :happydance: :happydance:

This time in 1 week we'll be on our way to America (via a 3hr stopover in HK). This morning I woke up, looked at the clock and it was 7:40am which is the time when our flight is due to leave next Friday morning! It was like a lucky sign or something. So excited!!

Hello Ladies,
Had my Dr's Appointment today, he took blood ( I did (whoever told me to ) Suck it up) and he managed to get blood straight away so Im quite happy Im not A pin cushion!
Yey!! Good on you for being brave. I try not to look, but I do make my hubby come with me and make him watch! Heh heh!! He needs to be involved as much as possible!

Oh and i'm off for a hen weekend this weekend. Its Toddlers and Tiara's pageant theme :wacko: so I will deffinatly show you all photo's when i get back lol :haha:

xxx
The hens weekend sounds like fun!! I love dress ups. Have a great time, can't wait to see photos.

I'm off to my brothers place today to stay with them over the weekend. I also get to see my sister, she's on her way up for a couple of days with my parents so it'll be lovley to see her.

I hope all the lovely Junebugs have a great weekend!!! xoxoxo

:happydance: :happydance: 1 week to go!! :happydance: :happydance:

This time in 1 week we'll be on our way to America (via a 3hr stopover in HK). This morning I woke up, looked at the clock and it was 7:40am which is the time when our flight is due to leave next Friday morning! It was like a lucky sign or something. So excited!!

Hello Ladies,
Yey!! Good on you for being brave. I try not to look, but I do make my hubby come with me and make him watch! Heh heh!! He needs to be involved as much as possible!

Yay for 1 week!!!

I don't mind needles or getting my blood taken. It's funny because my husband is bothered by needles so he does not like watching me get them done.

Dinah -your idea sounds cute!

Wannabmommy - have fun at the Hen party!

Just a quick one will catch up when I get home. On the bus home from a week away looking after people with learning and physical disablity its been so mentality and physically draining but also had some fun :) but can't wait to see my other half! And if I can do this I can deffo cope with a child lol. X

Big temp dip this morning, really hoping its an implantation dip not AF coming or that I slept with my mouth open!

Hey girls. I am not feeling well. TMI alert - I have had a pretty bad case of diarrhea since Wed. night. Today I just feel down right yucky - no appetite and nausous. I am starting to get concerned. I haven't really changed anything in my diet. The only thing I can think of is that the DHA capsule I am taking along with my prenates is doing it. I just started taking it on a regular basis like 10 days ago. I don't want to stop because it is so helpful in brain and eye development. It is the lowest dose that I could find. I am so picky when it comes to vitamins also - I have so many things that I rule out. How bad would it be if I only took it every other day do you think? Maybe I supplement with some milk & eggs that had DHA in it.

Simno - I temp to get a better idea of my cycle. I know when I OV'd for the month & when to expect AF etc.

Poppie - Hooray 1 week!!

Dinah - FX for implantation dip.

early signs, snowflakes? honestly, I have no idea. I'm forcing down food lately because I'm really not hungry for anything and know I need it. maybe ask your dr their opinions? I don't see how it'd be bad to take them every other day, until you at least know you're pg. but I have no idea.

FX for you Dinah! could just be a total fluke. I've had those moments before. >.< so frustrating.

I'm exhausted. I need it to be bedtime.

Hello ladies, well I think I've come to the conclusion I still haven't ovulated.
I think I am still very close, but my temp is yet to rise and my OPK's are still very dark, so I think it's still to happen. A bit frustrating and tiring (BD'ing this much really takes it out of a girl!) but hopeful that we might be able to catch the egg still this month.

Te he, that's a lot of 'stills' in one sentence!

Love to everyone, Snowflake hope you feel better soon.

xx

hi everyone,
Sorry I've not been around, I feel a bit disapointed about ttc atm.
I went to the doctors to get my implant taken out, but you have to tell them why first.

So I explained about ttc, and asked about some medication I was on and pregnancy. She said that she wasn't sure so she is going to write to my consultant and get his advice, and then they will ring me and let me know. Because the meds they would normally swap them to don't work for me. So ttc is being delayed, until this is sorted. I know its the sensible thing to do, but i'm gutted about having to wait.

hi all. woohoo im on cd1 yey xx time to change my ticker xx

Evening everybody,

hope everbody is okay and well.

I'm now back from a verry long week, i got in had a bath dtd and now just sitting here! lol

Dinah- have you got any signs that you might be getting that :bfp: and i will be so stalking you to see your results on sunday :) that would be so nice
to give the fathers day card to him, my oh wants us to do the test together so we can find out at the same time, which means i wont be able
to do anything like that, :( but hey ho lol.

Swan- I'm the same as you keeping waiting on that 4th :bfp: i hope i can to have a chance at giving the ovulation a shot, and being in the 2ww as right now
i have no idea where i am at.. so i guess its just a waiting game for me and now i am at home i can do a ovulation test
once a day, but i have a creamy cm (tmi i know sorry) right now so no idea if i have ovulate or not but then im getting sickness and have had heartburn
so i dont no.. i will just keep doing the deed hehe.
thats good that your making yourself eat tho as our feeding your little baby how are you finding the pregancy so far?

pink- hopefully your cycles sort out soon as its horrible waitng and being confused.
ceedee- thanks i hope something happens right now i took a pg test when i got in today and it was :bfn: which i assumed as i have no idea where i am at
in my cycle i did an opk as well and the lines were very simliar but the test line just a little darker but i have no signs that its happening but we will see.
have you ovulated yet?

Simno
- how many days do you have till your testing? do you think it will be a :bfp: or a :bfn:?

Becca- i hope your feeling better and you have had some me time, it must be hard looking after your other half, and working and doing the rest of daily living.
hope your okay :)

Nanner- ooo wow im so tempted to buy things but i cant, my own mind would not let me even though where i went away with work there were loads of pretty
baby clothes and cute stuff, there were baby bibs which you designed the slogan for the bib and i was so tempted to get a bib saying
"mummy and daddys little junebug" but stopped myself, but i might go back when im expecting heheh, deffo want to see pictures of this crib :D

poppie- your almost there im excited for you :D its all happening for us all!

snow- bless you that is funny, it sounds like something i would do. have you noticed anything which may lead to a :bfp:? hope you feel better soon
or better still a :bfp:? hehe

lu-is- do you think you have ovulated late? and thanks for hoping something happens for me, if only i knew! :( im just going to keep dtd till af arrives
as this ccle has been messed up due to going away and getting confused with everything!

singers- yey well done for you glad it was quick :D when do you get your results? has it sunk in yet that your expecting? :D

wannabemummy- same with me when i came of bcp made me horny all the time lol but messed up my skin :( the hen night sounds good, i love hen nights, you need
to make sure you put pictures up hehe and enjoy yourself :)

Mrs Mel- just do what im doing dtd all the time lol i know the feeling of tierdness but it has to be done thats what i keep telling self and secretly
enjoying all the sex heheh, im in the same boat as you not sure if i have ovulated.

Jess- hope your okay you have gone rather quiet last few weeks, and its not the same without you as your our thread starter our founder heheh x

Jelly- im sorry you have to wait but hopefully everything will work out just think whenever you feel down think that your doing the best you can for your sticky bean when they arrive :D

Sorry if i have missed anybody out im still tierd and still trying to catch up and woooohooo its the weekend... shame i cant have a drink lol how am i ever
going to cope.. ha x

Ah jelly that's crap news. All for the best, though I guess :hug:

I'm feeling very zen this month girls. I'm not taking my temperature and am just trying to chill out a bit. The full on TTC thing from last month left me feeling a bit bonkers! Things have settled down a bit with DH, although he's still fairly needy. He's had his cast off, and has this boot thing on now, but he's still not allowed to weight-bear on his broken leg, so he still can't do much. I'm still pretty knackered, but I've booked the first week in July off work so will have a nice rest then.

Hope you're all ok!

Hey Kimberley, I'm trying not to SS, as I find it hard to believe there would be anything so early! If I am implantation would only be yesterday/today.

Try and avoid symptom spotting if you can! Easier said than done, though. I did it last cycle and for a couple of days I really thought I'd cracked it on the first month (with good reason I might add) and then AF turned up. Mega disappointment.

well ladies i thought id ask you all a question seeing as you seem to know alot and we're all on about symptoms and that. (might be tmi) you know about what to look out for to tell you (other than temps) that your ovulating..well i've never bothered and never had a clue. But i've had no discharge since my 'period' and then spotting from having my coil out until yeasterday and today. I've now got a creamy discharge and mild back ache...am i ovulating? i'm just curious now tbh. I mean i've had achey backs and what not before but i never paid attention. Plus i don't get propepr cramps until i'm on so i just thought back ache was doing too much and nothing else.

sorry i've rambled on a bit lol but yeah if you've got any oppinions that would be great. If you think its just nonsense then thats good to :haha: xx

hello wanna be mum, when your near or ovulating i belive you have ike a wet feeling quite a bit and your discharge is like egg whites which can be stretch between your fingers and either take alot to break or not break at all. your sex drive can raise quite abit to, hope it helps x

hello wanna be mum, when your near or ovulating i belive you have ike a wet feeling quite a bit and your discharge is like egg whites which can be stretch between your fingers and either take alot to break or not break at all. your sex drive can raise quite abit to, hope it helps x

Thankyou :D and from what you've just said ....i'm ovulating! lol which i kinda like the fact i know but at the same time doesn't make a differencec as we arn't activly TTC yet.

But thankyou :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->