The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Big Congrats to you Meadows!! Hooray!! Now go and celebrate with some Sparkling Grape Juice instead of wine!! Another Preggo June Bug!!

Congrats Meadows! H&H 9 months! I'm changing it to 3 BFP's right now in the title!

Swan, that must have been terrifying, but it's great that you got to see your lil peanut already! I'm glad you and baby are ok.

Massive congrats Meadows!! That is wonderful news!! :happydance:

Still getting unpacked here, lots to do. Feeling better today, slept for ages yesterday so hopefully the cold will go away soon.

I tested this morning :bfn: still got a couple more days to go before AF arrives so am holding out hope but I am thinking that this month probably wasn't to be. I was probably all mixed up with traveling and things too. Oh well.

Glad to hear you are ok Swan. That would have been scary. My friend who is PG also had an episode like that, must be one of those things that happens. I guess when you don't know what's happening it's best to get it checked out.

Best get back to unpacking and tidying, we're having people over tonight. They were looking after our budgie and bringing him back to us and staying for dinner.

xo

congrats meadows :D
im catching all that baby dust! as i would like april baby :) and just a baby heheh.
swan glad everything is okay and bet it was so nice to see our little one.
wannabe hope everything goes well for your hen do
Im sorry to hear about your cat :( so sad.
anybody heard anything from dodge?
im trying to catch up but i have now forgot who said what in all their posts!
when i have a little more time i will check out and sort it out sorry for being lame!
me had a great birthday was a very lucky lady. Caleb brought me a promise ring which is beautiful and the promise was so sweet it was about us and our little one when it happens :) and he also brought me a camera so we have a good one for when we are expecting as he knew i wanted to take pics of the stages of bump then obv little one. and a few other litlle bits was reall swee made me cry!! esp his card saying its my last birthday just the two of us :) .

hope you pink had a good birthday.
and at im on cycle day 12 and a nearly postive opk so its getting there hopefully.

hope your all well xxx

Meadows thats fantastic news! Really pleased for you xx

Swan, glad everything is ok - must have been very scary for you :hugs:

Sorry am on my phone so can't remember who has posted what, but hope you're all doing ok. Things are a bit better for me now - feeling much less sad than I was. Had a lovely day at a spa yesterday with my mum, and this weekend it's DH's birthday so we've hot loads of friends over and have had a BBQ and wine this afternoon.

glad your feeling better becca.
One more day at work yey. This time next week im hoping for a bfp xx

Congrats Meadows! Brilliant news!

Welcome home Poppie!

Swan, so pleased all is ok.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Congratulations Meadow!!! Another BFP that's exciting!

(now lets see if I can remember what I read this morning).
Swan - Glad that everything was okay, and that the baby is doing awesome.

Becca - Hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

Snowflake & Pink123 - good luck with the TWW. It's hard not to symptom spot; I also find that a lot of the people in the TWW section are feeling a lot of symptoms really really early. After last month, I think most of what I had was just post-ovulation symptoms. I'm going to try harder not to spot this month.

Ceedee- Hope AF hurries away. Best of luck! :)

Poppie - Glad all your traveling went well and that you arrived home safely.

Wannab - Woot woot! Way to go! ;)

Fingers crossed for a lucky July.

As for me, I just got back from filming a scene for a movie. :) A friend of mine is making a movie in town this summer. Today I was just being an extra in the background but tomorrow I've got some actual lines. I'm pumped.

In regards to TTC - Haven't done much BD'ing lately; but I think OV is a couple days away yet so as long as we do it every second day from this point on I think we'll have a good chance.

Kimberley - happy belated birthday! The promise ring sounds soooo sweet! :)

Hi guys! I was nosing around in the teen pregnancy section. Someone posted a website where you can make a birth plan. It's birthplan.com. Something to think about, and probably helpful for our already preggers Junebugs!

You guys have to do this, it's hysterical! It "predicts" your birth experience. https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php Here's mine...

"The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and barely there red hair."

So apparently DH's best friend is going to be the father of my baby. His BF is around 300 pounds with light red hair and green eyes! DH thought it was hysterical, so did I!

Firstly, CONGRATS MEADOWS! That is so awesome, so happy for you love! :D H&H 9 months to you!!! xoxoxo

Secondly, thanks for your incredible support ladies. <3 Things have been better lately, thankfully, so hoping they'll continue to remain calm. My MIL told me she had a similar episode too, so I feel better knowing that I'm not alone by any stretch of the imagination. lol.

Thanks for sharing the birth plan, Jess, I bookmarked that for tonight. ;D

So this is my prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

Hot in February? I'll be interested to see that one. Am I giving birth in Florida? ;D LOL That is hilarious though! Definitely a fun giggle.

If you lived in St. Louis like me, Swan, it could be hot in February. The big joke is, if you don't like the weather in St. Louis, wait 5 minutes and it'll change!

I asked hubby the questions and this is what I got:

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:
The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and a little patch of red hair.

Kill me now - if that chick thinks I am going to pump out a 15 pd baby as I barely even weight 100 pds!!

ETA: Jess my sister just got a job and moved to St. Louis last month- she lives in Richmond Heights, I think.

And why are your 6 pound baby and my 14 pound baby the same length?? That doesn't seem right. Unless you and your DH are tall...

Morning Ladies.
I'm still getting over my cold, sleeping heaps. So do not want to go back to work tomorrow.

I've decided I won't test again until AF is due. I am still hopefully but really dont have many symptoms other than the cold (lol) and still those little zings in my abdomen, but that could be anything.

I did the prediction thing, which for me, could actually be a possibility! Lol!! -
The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 40 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there brown hair.

I hope all is well
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"