The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Crap!!! I was doing fine and had resigned myself to waiting when I was off of B&B for a while. But now I've been on here more and I am getting so broody again! Grrr..... And I'm going to my cousin's baby shower tomorrow (twin girls). Why do women have to get this feeling? I don't like not being able to have what I want.

LOL! A 15 pound baby? HILARIOUS!

And true, Jess. But it'll never be "hot" in February here, sadly. It's been WARM on occasion. But warm being like, 40s. MAYBE 50s.

As for broodiness, it stinks. Really, it does. Even now, I find myself thinking, "why don't I have a baby like that in a stroller?" when I see them all over the place. It's like, women can never be content! LOL. Or maybe I just notice them more now than when I was younger? I don't know. But that's tough, I'm so sorry Jess. /: It's like, you wanna be happy at an event like that, but it's difficult not to be burning with envy. I felt that way at my sister's last year - and I felt awful because I helped plan it and everything! xD <3

Jess :hugs: the broody feeling is awful. It was really getting to me the other day when I went to visit a couple of close friends who both have babies (9 months and the other is 3 weeks).

Wow... I guess most of us are in for large babies. ;) Wish my prediction was only 5lbs.

Here's mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a lot of brown hair.

-lots of brown hair is definetly possible.

Hi all i'm back from my HEN WEEKEND!!! It was amaaaazing :D :D :happydance:

i haven't got pictures becuase my camera won't work so i've got to get them from the girls. I am feeling a bit sensitive today but this morning i was like on deaths door :wacko: I threw up my burger king from the night before and the smell of food or the thought of drink made me heave :sick::sick:

BUT the night was fab :thumbup: We paid £15 for tickets for a bar/club crawl. I went free though :D we got a free shot in every place we went but i had mums as well lol what with shots i bought as well and normal drinks and we had 2 free bottles of champagne at the end of the night!! But the one we wern't supposed to have and was an actual proper bottle of Moet!! We kind of snuck into a VIP booth and some one came round and just gave it to us :D :D wasn't going to say no :haha:

All in all i had about a bottle of wine before we left, in total about 20 shots of god knows what, about 10 vodka and lemonade's and then some of 2 bottles of champagne!! No wonder i felt like i did this morning :dohh: It was fab though!!

We played different games which i will explain when i get some pictures.

Oh we also did surfing in the day which was excellent and we all LOVED it!! All of us managed to stand up on the board it was sooooo much fun!

Last night has to be the best night out i've ever had :D :D xxx

Oh and my prediction thingy is...

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and a lot of auburn hair.

My mum had a short labour with me so that would be nice. I am already expecting us to have a boy because of my OH's family history. An 11lb baby...not likely lol me and Oh were both 6lbs and auburn isn't a far off possibility because of dads side of the family xx

I'm so glad you had fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Glad you had a fun Hen Weekend!! Sounds like a blast - totally cannot wait to see pics!

My mom's labor was 4 hours with my sister and 1 with me (almost didn't make it on time) so I'm praying for short labor. My sister's was over 24 hours though so... yeah. LOL.

Thanks to you all for the well wishes......i still can't believe it, in our first month! I feel very lucky :) Just hoping everything stays ok......

Here's my prediction......

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

One thing i did want to say, is i was convinced i wasn't pregnant this month as i didn't feel any different at all (and still don't). I only have slight sore boobs, but sometimes get that anyway! So my reason for saying this is that it just goes to show ladies, don't become disheartened if you don't have any 'symptoms' - i honestly don't feel any different.

Good luck to you all and hope u don't mind me hanging around on this thread as i want to keep up to date with you all - looking forward to seeing hen do pics! x

Here is mine, The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and barely there red hair
Mines not to bad just unsure with the red hair??
Just finished work. Hope everyones ok .
I think af will turn up friday, I have a spot thats just appeared so who knows xx

I did the birth prediction.

&#8220;The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and a lot of blonde hair.&#8221;

Everything is good except &#8220;medium green eyes and a lot of blonde hair&#8221;. LOL

Afternoon ladies. I'm back in the office :cry: Can't believe my big holiday is over.

I caved and tested again this morning :bfn: so I am pretty sure I'm out for this month. Will just hang around now waiting for the :witch: to arrive. I know it was unrealistic to think that things could have happened for us first go, but I just had that little bit of hope that we'd have made a new little person whilst on our big trip but that's how it goes I guess.

Sorry Poppie, it really does suck when you get a BFN :(

AFM, finally got AF, this has been a ridiculously long cycle! But, am just pleased I can now start another cycle. So, on to cycle 2 :)

Have enjoyed reading everyones predictions!
Here is mine:
The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly red hair.

Both myself and hubby have very dark hair, so I would be very surprised to see the red hair, lol!

I'd be more worried about the eye colours ladies! Amber or violet eyes?!

yeah i thought it was odd for violet eyes.
I really feel like af will come for me on friday, you know when you just have that feeling xx
Sorry about the bfn, hope af stays maybe you will get a late bfp xx

Hi Girls,

I know its been a while, wedding plans have gone up a notch. Went to my first wedding dress fitting and they wouldnt do it up! :cry: So i have been told to lose 4 inches so im on weightwatchers and gym at night. Cant wait for wedding to be over then i can have a REALLY good burger and chips!! :haha:

Oh and im out this month :growlmad: and grrrr! my next OV date is on my hen weekend i wonder if they will let me slip away for 5 mins :haha:

Aw Mazzy, so sorry about the dress! So frustrating. >.< Hope that WW helps - I did lose a nice amount when I was on it. :) And well, it's your hen weekend, you should be entitled to hunt down your counterpart, right? ;D ;D

Sorry about the BFN Poppie. :hugs: Hope the next two days turn that - into a +!

Nothing to report here. I'm tired. It's Monday. Boo. :( LOL

Thanks Meadows - that still gives me hope. I have zip zero zilch symptoms basically.

Poppie - Sorry for PFN. But remember you aren't out til AF comes.

Mazzy - You can lose it! I know you can!

AFM, just sitting in 2WW, symptomless. Staying positive though! My temp is high today which is kinda different bc I usually dip on CD7. Is it Saturday yet so I can test???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->