The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

hello everyone :D glad you had fun wannabe!! sounds amazing, and im so surprised you didnt feel worse. last week on my birthday i had bottle n half of wine and only a few drinks out and i was dying!! to the point where i had to suck icecubes for fluid but still brought that up! i think it was the strong antibotics i had for my tooh which i stopped 48hours prior but must of been iny system.

Well, im nearl there for ovulating and im sooo excited lol as this feels like our first proper month in trying as last month i was away and wasnt sure if i ovulated or not! so ahhh im going to post a pic too for your all views i think its a nearly postive :D.

Sorry about your bfn poppie but they is still time i have heard of people who have not got their postive till a week or so later!

Meadows glad your staying around as i hope that we all stay in while we are expecting and having our babies i think it will be a beautiful journey :D

Hope all are well and im off to dtd hehehe :D when people are getting close or there ovulation how much are they doing it? one a day or more? ideas :D
ohh and i thought i would share my two lovely little piggies :) guniea pigs that is the ginger one is jerry and the black and white is incus :D
ohh here is my picture of opk

Attachments

• SAM_0349.jpg
    SAM_0349.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0262.jpg
    SAM_0262.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
fx's kimberley the line gets darker xx
I did a naughty frer and didnt wait the 4 hrs and think my wee was quite diluted, it took a while for it to kick in and got a bfn. Im thinking im out any way but could being diluted stop a line??
HOpe everyones well xx

Kimberly, I saw the picture first before I read your post, I thought it was a pregnancy test! I want to get one of those OPK's just so I can see 2 pink lines!

Did you guys see the story about the 16 pound baby a woman just had in Texas?? Holy crap!

I know i am amazed :D

WSS ^ i looked and saw the piccy first and thought you were pregnant :haha:

I did ...how the doctors didn't know he was that size and estimated smaller is rediculous. xxx

AHHH KIMBERLEY. I thought that was a HPT too! >.<; Dang! LOL. Looks like you're close to ov though!

Yeah um, 16 pounds? MONSTER CHILD. That's insane.

I think diluted wee would make the time take longer, Pink, but not sure on that one. I'd guess probably, since it'd be struggling to measure the levels?

Mazzy --> https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.c...Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

Hmmm interesting

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there red hair

lol!! i wish. but maybe it will turn into one hehe, yup i really hope it soon i think i will ovulate day or so well get the surge. wow im going have to google that baby!!

You all dd make me gggle tho hehe

and mnd that the oh did

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

i have some photos lol there are some bad lol and some good, some i'd forgotten and some i don't want to forget :D :D

enjoy! xxx

Attachments

• hen 1.jpg
    hen 1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • surfing 1.jpg
    surfing 1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
  • surfing 2.jpg
    surfing 2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
  • surfing 3.jpg
    surfing 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • surfing 4.jpg
    surfing 4.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
and more xxx

Attachments

• hen 3.jpg
    hen 3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
  • hen 4.jpg
    hen 4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • hen 5.jpg
    hen 5.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 7
  • hen 6.jpg
    hen 6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
  • hen 7.jpg
    hen 7.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Huge congrats Meadows! So exciting.

Looks like a great hen do WanaB. Does the wedding suddenly feel a lot closer now?

You looked as though you have a lot of fun.

I have only found out that my hen do is in 2 weeks. Thats alli know about it

Great pics of the Hen Weekend!! :D Looks like you ladies had a BLAST!

thanks :D i'll put a few more on now cause they're funny :haha:

It does yeah but i got to be honest i'm really excited about my friends wedding on the 23rd at the minute lol but i tihnk thats because once her wedding comes around i've got 1 month to go!!

Maz - i planned my hen do because i like to know stuff lol but my friends made gift bags withoug me knowing and planned games and we ended up organising the night out when we were down there xxx

Attachments

• hen 12.jpg
    hen 12.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • hen 13.jpg
    hen 13.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
  • hen 15.jpg
    hen 15.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
  • hen 16.jpg
    hen 16.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
  • hen 19.jpg
    hen 19.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
That looks like it was really fun! For my bachelorette party we just went to a bar/restaurant and then to a comedy club. Boring!

Thanks for the love ladies. The :witch: is due shortly, still got a little hope she stays away. Have still got this cold which sucks but also been feeling a bit queasy and have a headache too so secretly hoping these are PG symptoms.

wanaB - your hens looked like loads of fun! I love your costumes, you looked gorgeous. I love a good dress up party.

Stuck in the office all week as it's school holidays here. Great to catch up with everyone after being away but also can't wait until next week when I get to go out again.

I hope everyone is having a good start to the week.

Sending :dust: to those who are about to Ov

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"